Upload Button Icon Add office photos

user image Chirantan Choudhuri

posted on 12 Dec 2022

Resume Shortlist Round

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:
Keep your resume crisp and to the point. A recruiter looks at your resume for an average of 6 seconds, make sure to leave the best impression.

Technical Round (1 Question)

• Q1. Easy to Medium DSA,Design patterns(Basics of LLD),OOPS, multithreading Exception handling.

Technical Round (1 Question)

• Q1. SQL,Basic Code,SOLID Principles,OOPS,Puzzles, logical questions

One-on-one Round (1 Question)

• Q1. Managerial questions, Locations, ethics ,puzzles ,Salary negotiations

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Practice core concepts,
DSA problem solving easy to mid-easy.
SQL.

• Application Development
  • Algorithms
  • D

posted on 6 Apr 2021

I applied via Walk-in and was interviewed in Jun 2020.

3 Interview Rounds

Interview Questions

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Be prepare for aptitude question because first round is of that only.

Top skills recommended for 3DPLM Software Solutions Software Developer interview

• Software Development
  • Algorithms
  • Programming
  • Data Structures
  • Geometry
  • Life Sciences

posted on 1 Jun 2022

I applied via Walk-in and was interviewed before Jun 2021.

2 Interview Rounds

Aptitude Test Round

Aptitude was good. All they asked in general mathematics, logical reasoning, English grammar etc.

Coding Test Round

Second round was machine test in which they had given some written requirement and according to that we have to make the UI.

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Before going to the interview process keep yourself updated with the aptitude questions.

Top skills recommended for 3DPLM Software Solutions UI Developer interview

QA Engineer

R&D Engineer

UI Developer

posted on 29 Jun 2017

I was interviewed in Apr 2017.

4 Interview Rounds

Interview Questions

• Q1. • Few programs; prime number, etc. and minimizing it. • Derive formula for calculation of area of n sided polygon.
  • Q2. Few puzzles. determine the spin of disk in a pizza box. you cannot open the box, speed is not known and few indicators are given which will indicate it the disk...read more
  • Q3. Why you want to join this company in spite of this that...etc.? Tell me something about your training or project ? Any Questions you want to ask ?
  • Q4. Questions from technical point of view (Mining) • Calculation of area of mineral and few mining technical questions. • Any knowledge in programming (especially ...read more

Experience: Aptitude test involves 2 sections:
1st section involves about 40 questions to be solved in 20 minutes
2nd section has 20 questions to be solved in 30 minutes.
The difficulty level of 2nd section is higher than the 1st section.

Questions are generally asked from:
Quantitative Analysis, Geometry, Simple puzzles, logical reasoning and few verbal.
Sample paper is uploaded in drive. Link is shared.

Tips: be clear in your ideas
Duration: 20 minutes
Total Questions: 40

Experience:
It had started with the online test which was easy but one has to be fast in calculations and geometrical skills as it consists of 40 questions which was needed to be solved in 15 min. As per the history of our branch regarding this company I was very nervous after the test but anyhow it ended well on my favour.
Finally it was my turn for the interview and it started with the question"show me your resume " before I took my seat and from there it took away till my resumes' last word.
Questions based on my projects, few easy programming questions but asked in a wise manner further technical questions which I think I had not been able to convince him properly and at last ended with puzzles which took time but I was determined that I will not give up and at last I solved all given to me.
Finally the session of terror ended in 90 minutes.

Tips: Decide your field till the end of 2nd year and start focussing on it I.e. if any company u want to join start preparing for it.
Particularly for this company I would say "The HRs here love geometry and they try to insert it anywhere" so one should have very good geometrical knowledge.

College Name: NIT Raipur

posted on 6 Apr 2021

I applied via Walk-in and was interviewed before Apr 2020.

3 Interview Rounds

Interview Questions

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Prepare with apptitude questions

• Application Development
  • Aerospace
user image vaibhav walekar

posted on 18 Sep 2015

5 Interview Rounds

Interview Questions

• Q1. Given 9 identical coins what number of minimum comparisons between them will be required to determine one of the heavier coin
  • Q2. Make a program for this where input was no. of coins and output is no. of comparisons required.
  • Q3. If i am having sorted array and then i am inserting a new element into the array so which algorithm should be used to minimize time complexity

Round: Test
Experience: It was basic aptitude test with two parts
part i) General test: 40 questions, 20 minutes
part ii) Technical test: 30 questions, 20 minutes
both of the test were easy.
Tips: practice for time and work, time speed and distance, some what geometry and mensuration, and mainly search for 3dplm and geometric previous year questions
Duration: 40 minutes

Experience: It was interview of 32 candidates --> 2 day process
My interview took around 60-70 minutes. Initially I was little nervous, so interviewer told me to be relax and calm (this process is ice breaking process so that candidate can give answers in his normal way). then he started with introduce yourself, for all interviews this is the first question.
my introduction was not completed as my actual interview began with my achievements. First question was about codevita what is codevita, what types of problem were asked and all that (Codevita is competition organised by TCS every year and it was mentioned in my resume), so after listening to problem statement he changed the problem in his way and asked me to make a program. he asked me one question on java but I am unable to recall it right now. Next was puzzle -> Given 9 identical coins what number of minimum comparisons between them will be required to determine one of the heavier coin.
I solved this puzzle and i think i was the first one to answer it correctly, so interviewer played the next move.. and that was to make a program for this where input was no. of coins and output is no. of comparisons required. (this was the important question of my interview due to which i got selected).
he asked about my family, my future plan specially post graduation (he tried to asked me 2-3 times about my post graduation plans)
Tips: Be confident,
always be ready for data structure, C, puzzles.

Round: Group Activity
Experience: this was unique round took around 2hr.
it was group discussion on puzzle and one program between all candidates and HR also.
Puzzle: there are 25 horses and you have to find top 3, but problem is track has a size of 5 horses so what is minimum no. of races requiered to find top 3.
Program: Date validation (this took around 1 and half hour)
overall motto behind this round was checking candidate's thinking capability, and how he behaves in a group.
Tips: Be confident and share your thoughts, as i think every company basically focuses on how good your thought process is.

Skills: Data Structure, logical reasoning, programming
College Name: Government College Of Engineering, Aurangabad
Funny Moments: in my second round, for program of date validation
every one was talking about creating a program, but i am bit lazy, so i gave my answer that create a reference of Date class and insert the details using that reference if error occured then that date is not valid

on this HR replied me "anyways you are selected "

and after the end of session everyone came to me to shake hand but i was thinking that was joke and i did not shook hand with anyone.

• CAD CAM
  • Social Media
user image Sonali Nanda

posted on 18 Mar 2015

6 Interview Rounds

Interview Questions

Interview Preparation Tips

Round: Test
Experience: general wareness consists of one liner questions that are easy but the time provided would be less... say 20 mins for 40-50 questions..this section basically checks your speed
aptitude consists of general aptitude questions basically maths , geometry and reasoning which are also easy and time provided is sufficient
Tips: dont loose your calm and avoid any silly mistakes...... try to improve your speed by regular practice coz the questions provided are easy and rest assured that you are capable enough to solve then right but all that you need to go ahead in this cut throat competition is you speed ,your confidence and your calm mind
P.S - this tip applies to almost all aptitude tests for any campus recruitment

Round: HR Interview
Experience: Hr questions are basically those questions to which you could answer easily coz they are questions about you.its as if you are introducing yourself to a stranger but then try to be a bit witty in your answers ..thats what catches the attention of the interviewer the most
Tips: do not go to an interview with the same old conventional mugged up answers....IT should be like you are meeting a person for the first time and you need to impress him/her with your answers

Round: Technical Interview
Experience: the technical interview was a bit of everything infact.. YOU need to know your branch basics...you need to know the maths studied in 9th and 10th standard....you need to know a bit of programming (not compulsory)....and ya try to go through some google puzzles before going for the interview...or at least try to use a bit of your logical sense for such questions
Tips: I know it becomes hard to be able to be a master in all fields....but at least dnt try to look dumb or arrogant by just saying i dont know....show them the attitude that you are atleast trying to solve the question even if you dont know how to ..beforehand,,,,,,and a huge tip is that you are the one who actually decides which way your interview turns to...the way you answer,,the terms you use ...etc is what helps the interviewer to frame the next question from your answer itself..so always try to bring up those points about which you want your interviewer to ask questions to you

Skills: puzzle solving skills, programming skills, maths(basics)
College Name: NIT RAIPUR
Motivation: self motivation is the best policy ever

• Visual Studio
  • Win32
  • WindBG
  • Windows Application
  • .Net
  • 3D
  • Analytical skills
  • Automotive

Interview Questions

user image

posted on 23 Nov 2015

I applied via Referral

1 Interview Round

Interview Questions

• Q1. One Guesstimate on number of petrol pumps in Pune
  • Q2. One question was on permutation and combination using C
  • Q3. One box has 50 red and other had 50 white so I had to arrange to get max proba bility of getting red ball
  • Q4. To find max product from an array
  • Q5. To sort the list according to subjects with minimum time and space complexity

Tips: 1.Good Communication Skills
2.Increase your technical knowledge.
3.Nothing is more important than aptitude so practice.

Skills:
user image GIRISH B SASTRY

posted on 3 Dec 2015

Round: Test
Experience: Aptitude Test: The company was open to students in CS, IT, Mtech(CS, IS), Mech, Meta and Mining with CGPA >= 6. It was an online aptitude test of roughly an hour. It contained general aptitude questions on logic and maths, with some emphasis on geometry. There were more questions than one could solve in the given time so speed was important.

Round: Technical Interview
Experience: Eleven people were shortlisted. In my case, the technical interview was longer than it was for others, possibly because my branch was CS. I was asked a few logical puzzles, given a program to write(very simple: to check whether a given number was an Armstrong number) and asked to explain my internships and projects, as well as my Major Project. I was also asked some basic questions on Data Structures, Operating Systems and Database Systems.

Round: HR Interview
Experience: Two people were selected for this round, and both were placed in the company. Here I was asked: What do you hope to be doing some years from now? What is your idea of a good organisation? I was asked to talk about my hobbies and interests, and asked to give examples of when I had worked in a team and what role I played. They also asked for location preference.

General Tips: Some general math practice, no specific resource.
Sometimes it's all right even if you do not get the answer to a puzzle, as long as you are able to demonstrate your thinking process to the interviewer. Often when an interviewer is asking you questions about subjects you have studied, they are not testing your knowledge, but giving you a chance to explain something that you know about.
Some general math practice and recalling basic geometry concepts would help for the aptitude test.
For the technical interview, it helps to have a couple of concepts you can explain really well in subjects like OS, Database, and knowing the basics of Data Structures is essential.
The technical interview was exhausting, only because it went on for a while. In hindsight, it was not that difficult compared to some other companies I've heard about.
Skills:

• RCA
  • SQL

posted on 16 Apr 2015

Round: Test
Experience: First round is related with advanced level aptitude,so you have to work hard on your aptitude sections, questions related with geometry of complex type will be in this round.Also analytical questions ,reasoning type questions assertion reason ,puzzles will be there.In PI section i have already explained which type of questions will be there

Round: Puzzle Interview
Experience: One PI round which contains both the technical and HR questions .In PI questions related with technical area of metallurgy specially thermodynamics,and mathematics like differentiation .integrations,their definitions and formula derivations ,programming related questions,data analysis,puzzles.In HR questions describe yourself ,the most general questions and also why 3dplm like questions.This PI round was around 1 hour 30 minutes.

General Tips: CPI has a very important role in my selection.They asked me about my CPI and i told 9.26 .Hence the first impression was made .They were also impressed with my increasing pointer throughout the B.Tech .So if you have an increasing pointer throughout the four years,put a graph in your resume.On the basis of CPI i got selected in this company which is mostly related with a CSE/IT background .
Skill Tips: For metallurgical engineering student ,a very sound technical knowledge specially thermodynamics ,physical metallurgy is essential.So work hard on you technical subjects also .
College Name: NIT RAIPUR

• XML
  • CATIA
  • Customer Interfacing

3DPLM Software Solutions Interview FAQs

How many rounds are there in 3DPLM Software Solutions interview?
3DPLM Software Solutions interview process usually has 3 rounds. The most common rounds in the 3DPLM Software Solutions interview process are Technical, Aptitude Test and Coding Test.
How to prepare for 3DPLM Software Solutions interview?
Go through your CV in detail and study all the technologies mentioned in your CV. Prepare at least two technologies or languages in depth if you are appearing for a technical interview at 3DPLM Software Solutions. The most common topics and skills that interviewers at 3DPLM Software Solutions expect are Social Media, Javascript, C++, Life Sciences and CAD.
What are the top questions asked in 3DPLM Software Solutions interview?

Some of the top questions asked at the 3DPLM Software Solutions interview -

1. Given 9 identical coins what number of minimum comparisons between them will be...read more
  2. if i am having sorted array and then i am inserting a new element into the arra...read more
  3. make a program for this where input was no. of coins and output is no. of compa...read more

Tell us how to improve this page.

People are getting interviews through

based on 4 3DPLM Software Solutions interviews
Walkin
Referral
75%
25%
Moderate Confidence
?
Moderate Confidence means the data is based on a sufficient number of responses received from the candidates

Interview Questions from Similar Companies