Upload Button Icon Add office photos

Sort by: Popular

posted on 28 Feb 2024

Rating 3
Not Selected

I applied via campus placement at Guru Teg Bahadur Institute of Technology, Delhi and was interviewed in Jan 2024.

3 Interview Rounds

Aptitude Test Round

This round consist of 40 question 10 were subjective and 30 were from apti and reasoning section

Technical Round (1 Question)

• Q1. Basics mapping question were asked in dsa and in sql about joins and some queries based on joins

HR Round (1 Question)

user image Mandeep Singh Jhass

posted on 27 May 2024

Rating 4
Good
Difficulty level
Selected Selected

I applied via Naukri.com and was interviewed before May 2023.

2 Interview Rounds

Quant, Logical questions , half an hour

• Q1. About Authentication and authorization, closure, currying,

posted on 14 Jul 2023

Rating 4
Good
Difficulty level
Selected Selected

I applied via Naukri.com and was interviewed before Jul 2022.

4 Interview Rounds

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:
Keep your resume crisp and to the point. A recruiter looks at your resume for an average of 6 seconds, make sure to leave the best impression.

Aptitude Test Round

Being asked few quizes related to logical thinking and general ability

• Q1. Being asked project management or job related technical questions

Leadership Discussion Round (1 Question)

• Q1. One on one with any leader as per the job title.

Bluepi Consulting interview questions for popular designations

Senior Engineer

posted on 23 Feb 2024

Rating 5
Very good

Aptitude Test Round

Aptitude questions like (1) How to divide cake in 8 people if you can only cut it 3 times (2) How many times does the number 7 repeat in a sequence (3) You have use "8" exactly 8 times to make it 1000 ---- these questions are mostly aptitude based and can be resolved easily also they are not looking for correct answers but mostly how you approach solutions

user image Shubham Musale

posted on 15 May 2023

Rating 3
Easy
Selected Selected

I applied via Referral and was interviewed before May 2022.

3 Interview Rounds

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:
Don’t add your photo or details such as gender, age, and address in your resume. These details do not add any value.

posted on 8 Jun 2024

Rating 4
Good
Difficulty level
Selected Selected

I applied via campus placement at National Institute of Technology,(NIT), Delhi and was interviewed before Jun 2023.

Coding Test Round

1. I was asked about the projects I did in college and about my internship experience.

2. I was asked about a medium level question regarding arrays.

Topics to prepare for Bluepi Consulting Senior Engineer interview:
  • Dsa

Jobs at Bluepi Consulting

posted on 26 Apr 2021

I applied via Campus Placement

1 Interview Round

Interview Questions

• Q1. Find sub-matrix from a matrix of both positive and negative numbers with maximum sum.

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - The interviewer was totally unaware of which profile he was interviewing for. I even asked him to ask some questions related to profile and Data science, but he was told to finish the interview in 15 minutes only.

posted on 17 Jan 2022

I applied via Naukri.com and was interviewed before Jan 2021.

2 Interview Rounds

Aptitude Test Round

Q1. What is Confusing Matrix? Real life example .

Q2. What is important processes for data pre processing ?

Q3. Use of lambda expression ?

Coding Test Round

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Go through fundamental concepts of Confusion Matrix, Linear Regression, Lambda expression, Pandas and pipelining.

Interview questions from similar companies

Rating 1
Very bad

1 Interview Round

One-on-one Round (7 Questions)

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - I got a call from recruiter and we scheduled one-on-one interview. For the hoisting question, I explained that hoisting is behavior where all declarations are moved on top. But the interviewer was outright rude and told that is an answer given by someone who doesn't know JS and not experienced person. Not accepting an answer and asking to explain in detail is one thing but calling out on candidates and mocking is outright rude. I got similar rude replies for other questions.
In ds round, for removing duplicates from array, I was using standard two pointer solution where complexity was 'N' but I was asked why such complicated solution for simple question. I was advised to use hashmap or two loops. First time in my experience where an interviewer has told me to increase the complexity because the optimized solution looks complex.
For the second question - reverse a linked list, it was not even 10 minutes and I was about to finish my coding with right answer(He did not even bother to ask how I solutionized). He told I'm taking too much time and he asked any other question and abruptly ended the call. My interview was scheduled for one hour in which he asked couple of js concept questions, js coding and two dsa questions and it was over in 35 minutes.
Rating 1
Very bad
Hard
Selected Selected

I applied via Naukri.com and was interviewed in Jul 2023.

6 Interview Rounds

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:

Coding Test Round (1 Question)

• Q1. Platform: Google forms integrated with Mercer Mettel Proctor: Proctored using webcam, audio and screen recorder. Question type: MCQ Aptitude level: Okayish Codi...read more

HR Round (1 Question)

• Q1. A week later after first round, got a call from the HR regarding the profile, qualifications, salary and location. Interview was scheduled in 1.5hours, and ther...read more

Technical Round (1 Question)

• Q1. Platform: Google Meet Duration: 90 minutes Type: Hard DSA problems Note: Problems need to be solved on the platform like Codeforces, leetcode, FreeCodeCamp etc ...read more

Technical Round (1 Question)

• Q1. Platform: Google Meet Duration: 30 minutes Type: Solely DSA based Note: No discussion on projects or the domain applied for. The interviewer joined 20 minutes l...read more

HR Round (2 Questions)

• Q1. Basic HR question
  • Q2. Basic HR Questions, and then she showed me the compensation and the location. They wanted immediate joiners, but I guess 15 days is immediate only. Nobody can a...read more

Topics to prepare for Hummingbird Web Solutions Full Stack Developer interview:
  • CODECHEF
  • HARD LEETCODE
  • SOLELY DSA BASED
  • CODING
Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - I have no advice for experience professional.

But, if you're a fresher, don't apply for his company unless you're ok with 3.5-4 LPA, have expertise in Competitive Programming and can solve any hard leetcode problem under 20minutes. They won't ask for your introduction, your projects or your interest. No matter what role you apply for, backend, frontend, fullstack, app development, you'll be judged based on some really hard twisted DSA.

The interviewer says, they really respect CP guys in their company and I'm yet to see even one CP guy in the company. The interview will be totally based on you passing the test cases. Doesn't matter what your logic was or how close you were. Unless you pass the test cases, you're no good..

You can apply and go through the rounds yourself, if you don't believe me. But tbh, I found it an utmost waste of time. I understand DSA is essential, but is really hard level DSA required.

I mean, I didn't apply for Google or microsoft, I just wanted a simple dev job where I can utilise my project making skills.

If I had to go with CP, obviously I would've applied on Google/Facebook/microsoft. For what I'd apply here for a pay of 3.5-4 LPA.

Verdict: I got the job offer for Pune, 4LPA. But, after talking to some employees of the company I realised the work pressure, and the overexpectations and the old Techstack they been rocking. So, I negotiated for a higher salary of 5-6 LPA which other candidates were getting. Apparantly, I've been told that I couldn't answer some DSA problems and hence they cannot offer me the same, and also they withdrawn my offer. I am fine with it, because after hearing the reviews of its own employees, I made up my mind of not joining it for that low compensation anyways. If the Techstack was better, there was a chance, but with their current Techstack, I don't think it'll help any fresher in their journey as a backend/full stack developer.

Top skills recommended for Hummingbird Web Solutions Full Stack Developer interview

Insights by AmbitionBox
  • Software Engineering
  • Web Technologies
  • Front End

Bluepi Consulting Interview FAQs

How many rounds are there in Bluepi Consulting interview?
Bluepi Consulting interview process usually has 2-3 rounds. The most common rounds in the Bluepi Consulting interview process are Aptitude Test, Technical and Coding Test.
How to prepare for Bluepi Consulting interview?
Go through your CV in detail and study all the technologies mentioned in your CV. Prepare at least two technologies or languages in depth if you are appearing for a technical interview at Bluepi Consulting. The most common topics and skills that interviewers at Bluepi Consulting expect are AWS, Communication Skills, Big Data, Machine Learning and Rest.
What are the top questions asked in Bluepi Consulting interview?

Some of the top questions asked at the Bluepi Consulting interview -

1. Find sub-matrix from a matrix of both positive and negative numbers with maximu...read more
  2. Search an element in a sorted Mat...read more
  3. basics mapping question were asked in dsa and in sql about joins and some quer...read more
How long is the Bluepi Consulting interview process?

The duration of Bluepi Consulting interview process can vary, but typically it takes about less than 2 weeks to complete.

Tell us how to improve this page.

Interview Process at Bluepi Consulting

based on 5 interviews in last 1 year

Very Good

Moderate 100%

Less than 2 weeks 100%

People are getting interviews through

based on 7 Bluepi Consulting interviews
Campus Placement
Job Portal
Referral
42%
42%
14%
2% candidates got the interview through other sources.
Moderate Confidence
?
Moderate Confidence means the data is based on a sufficient number of responses received from the candidates

Bluepi Consulting Reviews and Ratings

4.2

Promotions/Appraisal

4.3

Explore 74 Reviews and Ratings
Manager - Sales (1-2 yrs)

1-2 Yrs