Upload Button Icon Add office photos
Engaged Employer

i

This company page is being actively managed by CareStack Team. If you also belong to the team, you can get access from here

CareStack Verified Tick

posted on 9 Mar 2024

Rating 1
Very bad
No response

I applied via Approached by Company and was interviewed in Feb 2024.

1 Interview Round

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Be careful when interviewing with them. You can gauge their attitude midway through. I had an hour long Face to Face interview and I came from Kochi to attend it bc apparently HRs do face to face for roles like these. That's fine. Each firm has their little quirks that I enjoy.

BUT these guys actually scheduled a call of some sort midway through the interview. 20 minutes into the interview, the HR who was interviewing me, told me there was a meeting she had to attend. I thought she'd just pop in for a few minutes and be back but no, I was forced to wait in their hall for 1 hour and 20 minutes. Yeah I kept track and THEN she called me back for the rest of the interview.

All in all be careful. Gauge their interest level.

posted on 11 Mar 2024

Rating 3
Selected Selected

I applied via Referral and was interviewed before Mar 2023.

2 Interview Rounds

One-on-one Round (1 Question)

One-on-one Round (1 Question)

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Learn about US dental healthcare

posted on 4 Nov 2021

I applied via Referral and was interviewed in Oct 2021.

4 Interview Rounds

Interview Questions

• Q1. They asked many real life problems and asked me ‘How do you approach this’. Example how to you overcome the problems that arises during work from home. Other qu...read more

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - 1. Prepare the common interview questions very well
2. Prepare well about the company
3. Prepare well about the role
4. Practice practice practice. Practicing questions is the key. Even though you are ready with a lot of content, that won’t come handy during the interview.
So practice the interview either with peers or in front of the mirror.

CareStack interview questions for popular designations

Product Manager

Product Owner

Quality Engineer

US Recruiter

posted on 28 Jul 2022

2 Interview Rounds

2 coding challenge and some aptitude

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Be cool and well prepared. Dont need to cover every topic but be thorough with what you cover.

Insurance claims specialist Interview Questions

posted on 29 Sep 2021

I applied via Referral and was interviewed before Sep 2020.

3 Interview Rounds

Interview Questions

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - I think it's all about confidence, and knowing what the company wants. My company wanted a person who can communicate fluently in english, and that's what I gave them.

Interview questions from similar companies

Rating 5
Very good
2-4 weeks
Selected Selected

I applied via Campus Placement and was interviewed in Apr 2024.

5 Interview Rounds

Aptitude Test Round

STAGE 1: Introduction. Lasting approximately two to three minutes, you are meeting the interviewers and being escorted to the interview room. ...
STAGE 2: Q&A. ...
STAGE 3: Your Questions. ...
STAGE 4: Closing.

Group Discussion Round

Group discussion is a discussion between a group of participants on a given subject. A group discussion typically forms a part of the selection process used by organisations and educational institutions. The candidates talk about the given topic to present facts, opinions and conclusions.

Case Study Round

A case study is an appropriate research design when you want to gain concrete, contextual, in-depth kn

Assignment Round

Group Discussion or GD is a type of discussion that involves people sharing ideas or activities. People in the group discussion are connected with one

Technical Round (7 Questions)

• Q1. Connected with the skills involved in a particular activity or subject
  • Q2. Management trainee
  • Q3. Sales and marketing
  • Q4. Our aim is simple: to empower job seekers. To date, we've helped over 15 crore individuals make smarter career choices. At AmbitionBox, we believe that knowledg...read more
  • Q5. Works under the supervision of managers and executives in organizations. Their goal is to acquire all essential knowledge to become future managers, often in pa...read more
  • Q6. It involves both understanding and proficiency in such specific activity that involves methods, processes, procedures, or techniques.
  • Q7. Works under the supervision of managers and executives in organizations.

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Consider what you enjoy doing and what makes you happy. Also, consider your skills and strengths. You can then research industries and job roles that align with your interests and skills. Networking is also a great way to learn about potential career opportunities.
Rating 3
No response

I applied via Company Website and was interviewed in Nov 2023.

Assignment Round

It was about to choose a topic and target the audience whom you want to target and had to write an email regarding the same.

One-on-one Round (2 Questions)

• Q1. Had a discussion with him, but i don't know, He was much more Interested towards my educational gap rather then my experience and capabilities.
  • Q2. Rather he would ask me anything related to my working experience he was much more interested to know why i left my previous organizations. I don't think this is...read more

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - It is a good company as per their product and capabilities, but some people are sitting at top of this organization are making this company pathetic. who so ever would be conducting an interview should be humble and nice, even if you don't know anything still he should encourage you and provide some motivation, that's what leaders do. They should ask the question regarding for which position you have applied and see how smart is the candidate for the same.
user image Karthik Lagvankar

posted on 11 Apr 2024

Rating 5
Very good
Hard
Selected Selected

I applied via Company Website and was interviewed in Mar 2024.

5 Interview Rounds

Aptitude Test Round

I was given 4 questions to test my logical and reasoning skills

Coding Test Round

I was asked to take an online coding test in programming language I was comfortable in. There were 3 questions that needed to be solved in 1.5 hours

One-on-one Round (3 Questions)

Departmental round Round (2 Questions)

HR Round (1 Question)

• Q1. Salary expectation, how long am I willing to work here?

posted on 30 May 2024

Rating 4
Good
Difficulty level
Not Selected

I applied via Campus Placement and was interviewed in Apr 2024.

Coding Test Round

Two coding questions along with the mcqs related to Computer networks, database management systems and aptitude was asked.

• Q1. Code for nested dictionary Projects related Resume based

One-on-one Round (2 Questions)

• Q1. Code to check if the string meets the password requirements. In built Java functions
  • Q2. In detail about Java libraries Exception handling Creating our own exception

posted on 9 Mar 2024

Rating 1
Very bad
Selected Selected

I applied via Job Portal and was interviewed in Feb 2024.

3 Interview Rounds

Technical Round (2 Questions)

• Q1. Managerial round questions abour project and roles

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Had 4 year of experience asked 10 LPA would have agreed for 8, they offered 6 . I have mentioned 10LPA in all the calls with HR, wasted 3 days for a low offer.They also need immediate joiner but can only offer low salary.total interview process took about a month.

CareStack Interview FAQs

How many rounds are there in CareStack interview?
CareStack interview process usually has 1-2 rounds. The most common rounds in the CareStack interview process are One-on-one Round, Technical and HR.
How to prepare for CareStack interview?
Go through your CV in detail and study all the technologies mentioned in your CV. Prepare at least two technologies or languages in depth if you are appearing for a technical interview at CareStack. The most common topics and skills that interviewers at CareStack expect are Coding, Javascript, Data Structures, Front End and GIT.
What are the top questions asked in CareStack interview?

Some of the top questions asked at the CareStack interview -

1. How does painkiller effect your b...read more
  2. Medium level java questi...read more

Tell us how to improve this page.

People are getting interviews through

based on 4 CareStack interviews
Referral
75%
25% candidates got the interview through other sources.
Moderate Confidence
?
Moderate Confidence means the data is based on a sufficient number of responses received from the candidates

CareStack Reviews and Ratings