Upload Button Icon Add office photos

Sort by: Popular

Senior Fraud Analyst Interview Questions

posted on 25 Jan 2023

Selected Selected

I applied via Referral and was interviewed before Jan 2022.

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:
Keep your resume crisp and to the point. A recruiter looks at your resume for an average of 6 seconds, make sure to leave the best impression.

HR Round (1 Question)

• Q1. You need to be able to speak well, grammar needs to be good.

One-on-one Round (1 Question)

• Q1. Be natural, give in dept information about your experience.

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Don't get scared be natural, speak well. Take command of your language and MTI.

Interview questions from similar companies

Selected Selected

I applied via AmbitionBox and was interviewed in Sep 2023.

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:

Technical Round (5 Questions)

• Q1. What is the accounting?
  • Q2. Can you tell me about your experience with data entry and accounting software?
  • Q3. Can you tell me about a time when you had tight deadlines and needed to prioritize some accounts over others? How did you handle the situation?
  • Q4. Walk me through your past accounting experience and credentials. What do you think makes you stand out among our candidates?
  • Q5. A customer calls you and says that they were overcharged for a transaction. How do you handle the situation?
Selected Selected

I applied via Naukri.com and was interviewed in Aug 2023.

8 Interview Rounds

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:
Don’t add your photo or details such as gender, age, and address in your resume. These details do not add any value.

Aptitude Test Round

Along with getting some facts about banks, we were asked specific things about the applicant's interest and important time table work and job.

One-on-one Round (3 Questions)

• Q1. Answer- I believe I am a good fit for this industry since it demands both attitude and aptitude. The banking industry is a well-organized and rational domain. I...read more
  • Q2. 1-on-1 interviews are interviews that are in person and occur between one interviewer and the interviewee. The format of these interviews is typically rather st...read more
  • Q3. A one-to-one interview is a research method in which the interviewer meets with one respondent at a time to ask questions. This type of interview is used to col...read more

Aptitude Test Round

Regardless of how long you have been in your career and how much you think you know, it’s important to run practice tests to ensure your score is an adequate reflection of your working ability. Completing plenty of practice tests allows you to go into your aptitude test with an understanding of what to expect, so that you will be less surprised by the day’s demands. Complete as many practice tests as you can in the time you have to prepare, and you will be sure to do well. You will find many different types of aptitude tests here at Aptitude-test.com.

2. Be sure to read questions carefully

Many candidates rush through the questions on their aptitude tests, assuming they know the answers. However, some aptitude test questions are designed to test how well you are able to pay attention to the detail in the question

Coding Test Round

An indepdent coding test focuses on your ability to code and solve problems within a given time frame. You may have an independent coding test after your whiteboard test or before as part of a screening.

The company will give you a link to a common code editor, and you can choose what programming language you want to write in. Before you start the test, you’ll know how long you have to complete it and whether you’ll be able to leave the platform during the test. Make sure you do the test in a quiet environment where you won’t have distractions.

To prepare for this part of the interview, “simulate interview conditions,” Mohit Maheshwari, co-founder at NMG Technologies, a full-service IT company, says. “Practice coding on a whiteboard or a blank sheet of paper, as this is how you will be doing it during the interview. Get used to writing code without the aid of an IDE [integrated development environment] or compiler.”

Coding Test Round

The recruiter or hiring manager will also ask conceptual coding interview questions to learn whether you’re familiar with the concepts you’ll be working with.

“Expect questions on basic data structures such as arrays, linked lists, trees, and graphs, as well as common algorithms like sorting and searching,” Maheshwari says.

To prepare for these questions, refamiliarize yourself with these concepts. Then, you can practice by explaining them clearly to someone who doesn’t have technical knowledge.

Examples of these questions include:

What is a data structure?
What is an array?
What is a linked list?
What is the difference between an array and a linked list?
What is LIFO?
What is FIFO?
What is a stack?
What are binary trees?
What are binary search trees?
What is object-oriented programming?
What is the purpose of a loop in programming?

Assignment Round

Assignment refers to the transfer of some or all property rights and obligations associated with an asset, property, contract, etc. to another entity through a written agreement. For example, a payee assigns rights for collecting note payments to a bank.

Technical Round (2 Questions)

• Q1. In-Depth Banking Knowledge Interview Questions Explain annual percentage rate and how to calculate it. How do bank customers benefit from overdraft protection? ...read more
  • Q2. The technical portion of an investment banking interview involves specific questions about accounting, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), IPOs, corporate finance, ...read more

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Technology like internet links etc., digital media, job apps should be taken care of. So that one can get job easily.
Rating 2
Bad
Difficulty level
No response

I applied via Naukri.com and was interviewed in Apr 2024.

2 Interview Rounds

Technical Round (6 Questions)

Technical Round (7 Questions)

Topics to prepare for Deutsche Bank Java Full Stack Developer interview:
  • Spring Framework
Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - First Round was conducted by HirePro

Top skills recommended for Deutsche Bank Java Full Stack Developer interview

• Hibernate
  • Spring
Rating 3
Not Selected

I applied via Company Website and was interviewed in Mar 2024.

HR Round (1 Question)

One-on-one Round (5 Questions)

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Don't mention less tenure work experience, Keep salary expectation below 5/6 LPA.

Answer what they want to listen to. Whether you are right or wrong.

Dont speak your heart out, Stay focused.

Top skills recommended for ICICI Bank Relationship Manager interview

posted on 25 Jul 2023

Rating 3
2-4 weeks
Not Selected

I applied via Campus Placement and was interviewed in Jan 2023.

4 Interview Rounds

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:
Properly align and format text in your resume. A recruiter will have to spend more time reading poorly aligned text, leading to high chances of rejection.

Aptitude Test Round

It was just a typical logical reasoning and aptitude MCQ test

Coding Test Round

There were 2 coding questions and you can select any language for solving it. The test was online

Technical Round (13 Questions)

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Well be prepared with DSA,OOPs and DBMS concept. If you don't know BST or Graphs or Heaps that well, no problem just be confident. Most of the times they don't ask anything more that linked list.
If you don't know the answer of a coding question (NOTE: not a theoretical question) try for sometime to come up with the solution and while thinking keep saying your approach out loud to the interview and if after taking 1 to 2 mins you still don't know just say, Sorry I can't recall it right now but I will definitely get to it after the interview. Don't use this approach for theoretical questions, Either you have an answer to that or not.
Never Beat around the bush, be specific and to the point.

And at last, I just wanna say that passing an interview needs 40% skill, 20% communication, 20% confidence, 10% mood of the interview and 10% is luck.

Why I am saying mood of the interview and luck????
In my case, I was not selected for the final HR round. First of all, in all 137 students selected for the technical interview, my name was at 111 and randomly they called the first student for the interview and it was me. So that's luck.
OK after I entered my interviewer cabin, I saw a look of aggression on my interviewers face. We didn't smiled once during my 50min interview. He didn't even asked me to introduce myself.

He asked me 15 questions in total and I correctly answers 10 of them to the point and for the rest 5 I explained my approach to them.
Still I got rejected, and one of my friend who was answered like 2 questions out of 10 got selected because his interviewer was different. (NOTE: I am really happy for my friend, He is like my best buddy and my only well wisher that I know about).

So yeah just prepare well and be confident and even if things go south and you gave your best, just think that today was not your day and just move on.
Rating 4
Good
Difficulty level
Not Selected

I applied via campus placement at BV Raju Institute of Technology, Medak and was interviewed in Sep 2023.

3 Interview Rounds

Video Call Round (5 Questions)

• Q1. Tell us about your Background and Experience that would make sure you are fit for this role
  • Q2. Write a program that converts the alternate letters of a sentence into uppercase, whitespace excluded
  • Q3. Balanced parenthesis program
  • Q4. Explain your approach to solving balanced parenthesis program
  • Q5. Is there anything else that you want to tell us about yourselves?

Technical Round (4 Questions)

Technical Round (3 Questions)

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - I have given all the rounds very well, but I didn't get selected.

Top skills recommended for Bank of America Software Engineer interview

• Hibernate
  • SQL
  • XML
Rating 4
Good
Difficulty level

Aptitude Test Round

Moderate difficulty questions. Topics - Situation based behavior, English, Maths, Reasoning

One-on-one Round (6 Questions)

• Q1. Why do you want to join BFSI Industry ?
  • Q2. What do you know about BPM sector ?
  • Q3. Tell me about one of your achievements
  • Q4. What are your future education plans ?
  • Q5. What are you passionate about? (Do not say anything about job)
  • Q6. How will you manage a conflict between your teammates which is creating a hurdle for you to work?

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Stay calm and relaxed. If you are applying for an A3 role you just need to be basic smart and not extreme stupid. If you are applying for B5 role. Buckle your belts and know about the role you are applying for.

Top skills recommended for NatWest Group Customer Service & Operations Analyst interview

• Customer Service
  • Monitoring

VP Gen AI Security Engineer Interview Questions

posted on 10 Jan 2024

Rating 2
Bad
Difficulty level
2-4 weeks
No response

I applied via Recruitment Consulltant and was interviewed in Aug 2023.

Technical Round (2 Questions)

• Q1. They were asking about threat modelling and all.
  • Q2. They gave me a simple proble to write code for in 20 mins. They explained clearly the input and desired output. That was a pretty easy problem to solve. Along w...read more

Coding Test Round

Asked me to code in a language of my choice.

Technical Round (2 Questions)

• Q1. Technical projects as per my CV and Generative AI based Cybersecurity questions.
  • Q2. Basic understanding of techs in cv

Topics to prepare for Citibank VP Gen AI Security Engineer interview:
  • Generative AI
  • Cybersecurity
  • Python
  • Machine Learning
  • Artificial Intelligence
  • Neural Networks
Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Know your CV very well. Prepare what you have written in your CV. They ask very indepth questions and will also give you to code.
user image Krishna Mishra

posted on 7 Nov 2023

Rating 2
Bad
Difficulty level
Result

I applied via Recruitment Consulltant and was interviewed in Apr 2024.

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:
Double-check your resume for any spelling mistakes. The recruiter may consider spelling mistakes as careless behavior or poor communication skills.

One-on-one Round (5 Questions)

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Please don't go with 3rd party pay roll *Nityo Infotech* they don't take ur responsibility, no incriment in any year less number of holiday compare to other vendor.

Chase Bank Interview FAQs

How many rounds are there in Chase Bank interview?
Chase Bank interview process usually has 3 rounds. The most common rounds in the Chase Bank interview process are Resume Shortlist, HR and One-on-one Round.

Tell us how to improve this page.

People are getting interviews through

based on 1 Chase Bank interview
Referral
100%
Low Confidence
?
Low Confidence means the data is based on a small number of responses received from the candidates.

Interview Questions from Similar Companies