Upload Button Icon Add office photos

10 questions found

Sort by: Popular

posted on 13 Feb 2024

Selected Selected

I applied via Walk-in and was interviewed in Jan 2024.

1 Interview Round

One-on-one Round (4 Questions)

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Keep interview and rating interview

posted on 10 Apr 2024

1 Interview Round

Technical Round (1 Question)

Top skills recommended for Design Group Lead Engineer interview

• Application Development
  • Architecture

posted on 27 Jan 2022

I applied via Walk-in

Interview Questions

• Q1. Help job seekers crack their interview through your useful advice! "Always help someone. You might be the only one who does.
  • Q2. May be it's true

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Good communication and skill

Top skills recommended for Design Group Design Engineer interview

• Packaging
  • ANSI
  • Ansys
  • CAD
  • Continuous Improvement
  • ISO
  • Logistics

Design Group interview questions for popular designations

Design Engineer

Intern Architect

Lead Engineer

Site Supervisor

user image Shweta Gandhi

posted on 23 Oct 2015

I applied via Company Website

3 Interview Rounds

Interview Questions

Interview Preparation Tips

Round: Other Interview
Experience: My interview experience was a great one. At first, i was a bit nervous, but as they started discussing my college projects with me and appriciating my work, i felt comfortable. I was asked a few questions on my projects and how fast i am at various softwares. I explained them that the project was made according to the Mumbai rules. I was also asked how serious am i about persuing a job as it is very different from our college life. To this i replied by saying that i love to learn new things and working would make me learn the practicality of how an architectural work actually takes place.
Tips: Don't be nervous, and answer their questions confidently with a smile.

General Tips: General advice would be to listen to the question properly and answer them to tge point. Don't try to explain to much.
And as i am an architecture student, my advice to architectural students would be to explain your project as if that is the only correct way to complete the project. It is you who have given birth to that design, so explain it confidently.
Skills: Knowledge of architecture, Willingness, Confidence
College Name: Asmita College of Architecture, Mumbai
Motivation: For internship, i did not want to joint a very big firm. This company was a perfect combination of what i wanted. It is not a very big firm, nice ambience for work, prime location and the most important, a well reputed architect.

Jobs at Design Group

Interview questions from similar companies

Rating 3
No response

I applied via Naukri.com and was interviewed in Sep 2023.

3 Interview Rounds

Resume Shortlist Round

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:
Keep your resume crisp and to the point. A recruiter looks at your resume for an average of 6 seconds, make sure to leave the best impression.

Aptitude Test Round

1) It is a home based online Aptitude Test.
2) The entire duration of the Aptitude Test is one hour forty minutes.
3) Out of one hour forty minutes, first fifty minutes are allocated to the General Aptitude Test which consists of very basic but time consuming mathematical sums, logical reasoning and grammar/vocabulary questions.
4) Once fifty minutes pass, the General Aptitude Test automatically closes and the Technical Aptitude Test begins.
5) The Technical Aptitude Test consists of topics primarily related to Mechanical Engineering concepts such as Strength of Materials, Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics, Engineering Mechanics, Thermal Engineering.
6) Most of the questions asked in the Technical Aptitude were straight forward theoretical questions.
7) Both the General and Technical Aptitude tests have multiple choice questions and no negative marking.

Technical Round (5 Questions)

• Q1. In the Technical Interview Round, the interviewers were mainly talking and asking questions regarding the skills I had mentioned in my CV and work experience fr...read more
  • Q2. What is the difference between boring and reaming?
  • Q3. Do you have any prior experience in using E3D software?
  • Q4. What was your final year project?
  • Q5. Where do you see yourself in next 5 years?

Topics to prepare for Toyo Engineering Trainee Mechanical Engineer interview:
  • Aveva E3D
  • SP3D
  • About the company
  • Piping
  • Piping Design
Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - 1) Since the Aptitude Test has a multiple choice questions format and no negative marking, try to attempt all questions.
2) Try to attempt straight forward theoretical questions first both in case of General as well as Technical Aptitude Test since you have to solve 50 questions in 50 minutes i.e. one minute per question.
3) Reply to the questions in the interview with confidence.
4) Try to keep your answers short and easy to understand.
5) In my case, after the Technical Interview I didn't hear back anything from the company later. I had also sent a follow-up e-mail regarding my application status to which I never received any reply. So keeping going on applying to other companies as well and never stop after applying to only one company.

2 Interview Rounds

Technical Round (17 Questions)

ToolTest Round (2 Questions)

• Q1. Revit tool test: -Link Arch file. -Copy monitor all levels. -Create central file. -Create filter for power, lighting & cable tray. -Create workset for power, li...read more
  • Q2. Post tool test questions. 1. What is Type & instance parameter? 2. What is view template & revit template? 3. Template file format? 4. How to do electrical dist...read more

Top skills recommended for Ramboll Electrical Design Engineer interview

• Design Calculations
  • Power Distribution
  • LV
Selected Selected

I applied via Naukri.com and was interviewed in Jun 2024.

2 Interview Rounds

Technical Round (3 Questions)

• Q1. How can much technical support Engineer and technical personnel assistant professor department of technical support Engineer?
  • Q2. WHAT Is a machine how can use machine and it's Components and technical Parts of machine?
  • Q3. WHat is a DG Machine how can you find dg machine and it's Components and thier parts of dg machine?

Technical Round (2 Questions)

• Q1. What is a electronic device how can you define the electronic device how can use the electronic device and it's Parts?
  • Q2. What is a electric current how can much diffen the electricity current and thier parts of electric current?

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Sir , madam ji My Name is Adesh Kumar my education callfication is 10+2 & ITI In trade Wiremen in govt iti Reckong peo district Kinnaur State Himachal Pradesh (172116)

posted on 2 Dec 2023

Easy
Selected Selected

I applied via Walk-in and was interviewed in Nov 2023.

Resume Shortlist Round

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:
Don’t add your photo or details such as gender, age, and address in your resume. These details do not add any value.

Technical Round (31 Questions)

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Please read book all questions

Please read book all questions are very much practical?
Rating 2
Bad
Difficulty level
No response

I applied via Indeed and was interviewed in Mar 2024.

1 Interview Round

One-on-one Round (5 Questions)

• Q1. Technical Questions related to but not restricted to SQL, machine Learning, react, .net , etc
  • Q2. What will you do if given a role where no programming is involved?( I applied for a technical role)
  • Q3. Are you willing to relocate and will you relocate alone or with someone?
  • Q4. Do you know anything about the oil industry what is the work there etc.
  • Q5. Why are you applying for this role ?

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Do not apply here they won't hire. There is serious issues related to nepotism inside people have groups and only hire their relatives

posted on 16 May 2024

Selected Selected

I applied via Walk-in and was interviewed in Nov 2023.

1 Interview Round

Technical Round (4 Questions)

• Q1. Past experience explanation, equipment data sheet explanation, which key points you checked in isometrics drawing
  • Q2. Interconnection diagram used for rack design, draw pump suction and discharge and modify it for different scenarios. , codes used for tank farm design
  • Q3. Sp3d modelling tool test for pump suction and discharge line modelling
  • Q4. Try to cover modelling without looking at tag numbers and line information. Your model is most important for interviewing

Topics to prepare for Worley Piping Layout Engineer interview:
  • Piping Layout
Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Dont lie in cv, your cv will be your question paper.

Top skills recommended for Worley Piping Layout Engineer interview

• Detail Design
  • Detail Engineering
  • Engineering Services

Design Group Interview FAQs

How many rounds are there in Design Group interview?
Design Group interview process usually has 1 rounds. The most common rounds in the Design Group interview process are One-on-one Round and Technical.
How to prepare for Design Group interview?
Go through your CV in detail and study all the technologies mentioned in your CV. Prepare at least two technologies or languages in depth if you are appearing for a technical interview at Design Group. The most common topics and skills that interviewers at Design Group expect are Consulting, Packaging, Operations, System integration and AutoCAD.
What are the top questions asked in Design Group interview?

Some of the top questions asked at the Design Group interview -

1. What difference in modular and furnit...read more
  2. What is a deco pai...read more
  3. What is a modular kitc...read more

Tell us how to improve this page.

People are getting interviews through

based on 3 Design Group interviews
Walkin
Company Website
66%
33%
1% candidates got the interview through other sources.
Moderate Confidence
?
Moderate Confidence means the data is based on a sufficient number of responses received from the candidates

Design Group Reviews and Ratings