Upload Button Icon Add office photos

Filter interviews by

Euler Hermes Interview Questions and Answers

Be the first one to contribute and help others!

Interview questions from similar companies

Selected Selected

I applied via Referral and was interviewed in Oct 2023.

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:
Keep your resume crisp and to the point. A recruiter looks at your resume for an average of 6 seconds, make sure to leave the best impression.

HR Round (10 Questions)

• Q1. Tell me something about your experience ?
  • Q2. Introduce yourself.
  • Q3. What all the products you have handled throughout your career ?
  • Q4. What your book size in current company and what are bucket you handling and how many branches you have handled and what is your team size ?
  • Q5. How you handle the pressure in BFSI ??
  • Q6. How will motivate your team member if he is not performing well ?? What are measures you will take to improve his performance?
  • Q7. Why you wana change your current job and how well you now about our organisation ?
  • Q8. Where you will see yourself in next 5 years ??
  • Q9. What is your long term goal and short term goals in your life ?
  • Q10. How you came to know about vacancy in our organisation ?

One-on-one Round (10 Questions)

• Q1. Introduce yourself
  • Q2. Tell me something about your experience
  • Q3. How well you know about our company and how you about this vacancy
  • Q4. What is your book size in your current company and which bucket your handling and what is your team size and how many branches your handling?
  • Q5. How your plan your day to day activities according to your KRA?
  • Q6. How will you achieve your weekly and monthly targets by driving your team members?
  • Q7. How will you motivate your team members If he is not performing upto the mark. How will you motivate him and make sure he will achieve his Target consistently ?
  • Q8. How you handle pressure? And how you will maintain good portfolio through the years ??
  • Q9. How you manage and tackle with strategic kind of customers ?? Will you directly meet them or you will drive your team members to follow up with them ?
  • Q10. What is your expected CTC

Case Study Round

If the X- Bucket customer not able to pay them how will you tackle the situation and make sure the payment are done ?? what all the measures and strategies you will implement to achieve this ?

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - What is your notice period..how soo you will join with us ?

Top skills recommended for Equitas Small Finance Bank Area Receivables Manager interview

• Audit Report
  • Retail
  • Team Development
  • Team Management
  • Training

posted on 17 Nov 2023

Selected Selected

I applied via Naukri.com and was interviewed in Oct 2023.

5 Interview Rounds

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:
Don’t add your photo or details such as gender, age, and address in your resume. These details do not add any value.

One-on-one Round (1 Question)

One-on-one Round (4 Questions)

• Q1. Why we Don't carry phone in interview
  • Q2. Why because one we start the interview we don't like a distabence that is the good impression in interview
  • Q3. What is the Frist impression is best impression
  • Q4. Dressing sense is the first impression is best impression

One-on-one Round (2 Questions)

One-on-one Round (5 Questions)

Top skills recommended for Bajaj Finance Sales Executive interview

posted on 23 May 2024

Rating 1
Very bad
No response

I applied via Approached by Company and was interviewed in Apr 2024.

2 Interview Rounds

One-on-one Round (2 Questions)

• Q1. 1. Live coding question on DP - Discussion on other approaches and complexity
  • Q2. 2. Questions on responsibilities delivered in current role

Group Discussion Round

I had an incredibly disappointing interview experience with Anshul, who claimed to have 9 YOE. The interview began with system design question and I nit even given any time to think of the solution. When I tried gathering my thoughts, Anshul accused me of of cheating even though I volunteered to share my screen to prove my honesty. He was not only rude but highly unprofessional.

The situation worsened as the interview progressed. My correct answers were repeatedly declared wrong. For instance, when I stated that "MySQL is a relational database", Anshul incorrectly insisted that t is not. Shockingly he did not agree that a database would be necessary for a link shortener and further claimed that MySQL is a document database.

An interviewer with 9 years of experience should have a basic understanding of fundamental concepts. The interviewer's lack of knowledge and poor conduct makes me doubt the whole hiring process.
The other person in panel, Priyanka, was mute throughout.

Anyone applying here should reconsider it as this can be harmful to a professional's growth.

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - When I reported this to HR, they said they are helpless and then terminated my application. I will spread this review widely so that everyone is aware and is given a fair chance.
The HR should take strict action against Anshul and not waste a candidates time. The interview process here is not fair.
Rating 2
Bad
Difficulty level
No response

I applied via Naukri.com and was interviewed in Apr 2024.

2 Interview Rounds

Technical Round (6 Questions)

Technical Round (7 Questions)

Topics to prepare for Deutsche Bank Java Full Stack Developer interview:
  • Spring Framework
Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - First Round was conducted by HirePro

Top skills recommended for Deutsche Bank Java Full Stack Developer interview

• Javascript

posted on 25 Jul 2023

Rating 3
Not Selected

I applied via Campus Placement and was interviewed in Jan 2023.

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:
Properly align and format text in your resume. A recruiter will have to spend more time reading poorly aligned text, leading to high chances of rejection.

Aptitude Test Round

It was just a typical logical reasoning and aptitude MCQ test

Coding Test Round

There were 2 coding questions and you can select any language for solving it. The test was online

Technical Round (13 Questions)

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Well be prepared with DSA,OOPs and DBMS concept. If you don't know BST or Graphs or Heaps that well, no problem just be confident. Most of the times they don't ask anything more that linked list.
If you don't know the answer of a coding question (NOTE: not a theoretical question) try for sometime to come up with the solution and while thinking keep saying your approach out loud to the interview and if after taking 1 to 2 mins you still don't know just say, Sorry I can't recall it right now but I will definitely get to it after the interview. Don't use this approach for theoretical questions, Either you have an answer to that or not.
Never Beat around the bush, be specific and to the point.

And at last, I just wanna say that passing an interview needs 40% skill, 20% communication, 20% confidence, 10% mood of the interview and 10% is luck.

Why I am saying mood of the interview and luck????
In my case, I was not selected for the final HR round. First of all, in all 137 students selected for the technical interview, my name was at 111 and randomly they called the first student for the interview and it was me. So that's luck.
OK after I entered my interviewer cabin, I saw a look of aggression on my interviewers face. We didn't smiled once during my 50min interview. He didn't even asked me to introduce myself.

He asked me 15 questions in total and I correctly answers 10 of them to the point and for the rest 5 I explained my approach to them.
Still I got rejected, and one of my friend who was answered like 2 questions out of 10 got selected because his interviewer was different. (NOTE: I am really happy for my friend, He is like my best buddy and my only well wisher that I know about).

So yeah just prepare well and be confident and even if things go south and you gave your best, just think that today was not your day and just move on.
Easy
Not Selected

I applied via Company Website and was interviewed in Mar 2024.

2 Interview Rounds

Technical Round (2 Questions)

Coding Test Round

Explain about different funds under ULIPS

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Set realistic goals: Aim to apply to three to five jobs per week and connect with at least two people daily, even on LinkedIn. Self-care matters: Don't forget to take care of yourself during the job search. Take breaks, eat well, exercise, and make time for activities you enjoy.
Rating 4
Good
Difficulty level
Easy
Not Selected

I applied via campus placement at BV Raju Institute of Technology, Medak and was interviewed in Sep 2023.

3 Interview Rounds

Video Call Round (5 Questions)

• Q1. Tell us about your Background and Experience that would make sure you are fit for this role
  • Q2. Write a program that converts the alternate letters of a sentence into uppercase, whitespace excluded
  • Q3. Balanced parenthesis program
  • Q4. Explain your approach to solving balanced parenthesis program
  • Q5. Is there anything else that you want to tell us about yourselves?

Technical Round (4 Questions)

Technical Round (3 Questions)

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - I have given all the rounds very well, but I didn't get selected.

Top skills recommended for Bank of America Software Engineer interview

• SQL
  • XML

posted on 29 Apr 2024

Rating 4
Good
Difficulty level
Not Selected

I applied via Walk-in and was interviewed in Mar 2024.

Group Discussion Round

You can choose your own topic

English grammer
logical reasoning

HR Round (4 Questions)

Technical Round (3 Questions)

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - THE INTERVIEW WAS MODERATE PLEASE BE PREPARED ABOUT ACCOUNTING BASICS SUCH AS DEPRECIATION AMORTITAION JOURNAL ACCOUNTS AND ENTRIES DOUBLE ENTRY TRADING AC P&l AC BALANCE SHEET ASSETS & LIABILITIES ETC.

Top skills recommended for Gallagher Process Associate interview

• Saving
  • Insurance

posted on 14 Aug 2023

Rating 4
Good
Difficulty level
Selected Selected

I applied via Newspaper Ad and was interviewed in Jul 2023.

1 Interview Round

Technical Round (9 Questions)

• Q1. How many years of experience
  • Q2. What's about me in your job interview
  • Q3. I am telling from are making good progress
  • Q4. And iam telling from two different types are people in India
  • Q5. And iam telling from doing so shortly time helping new app and internet connection available
  • Q6. And iam telling old location water wall outcut country think so many beautiful 😍😍 place and culture activities so and so
  • Q7. And we're used to poor people and middle class people helping from
  • Q8. Why iam telling from not only rich people and are equally only
  • Q9. Why iam telling from mobile chains form mind seat small age to thin age children only

posted on 10 Oct 2023

Selected Selected

I applied via campus placement at Narsee Monjee Institute Of Management Studies (NMIMS) and was interviewed in Sep 2023.

5 Interview Rounds

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:
Double-check your resume for any spelling mistakes. The recruiter may consider spelling mistakes as careless behavior or poor communication skills.

Aptitude Test Round

It was a general online assessment that included questions from finance, general aptitude and coding (pseudocodes)

One-on-one Round (4 Questions)

One-on-one Round (1 Question)

• Q1. Question based on resume - specific internship and projects related to the job

HR Round (2 Questions)

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Know your CV in and out. If you don't know an answer for a specific technical question try to explain what you know about the topic and then shre your thought.

Tell us how to improve this page.

Euler Hermes Reviews and Ratings