left Arrow
right Arrow
Photo count icon 1
Engaged employer

i

This company page is being actively managed by Fossil Group Team. If you also belong to the team, you can get access from here

Fossil Group Verified Tick

Compare button icon Compare button icon Compare
3.8

based on 290 Reviews

HQ - Richardson, Texas, United States (USA) Fashion & Textile 501-1k Employees (India) Jewellery

Filter interviews by

Rating 3
Hard
6-8 weeks
Selected Selected

I applied via Recruitment Consulltant and was interviewed in Mar 2023.

5 Interview Rounds

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:
Keep your resume crisp and to the point. A recruiter looks at your resume for an average of 6 seconds, make sure to leave the best impression.

HR Round (1 Question)

• Q1. Normal HR discussion about packege, interest.

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Learn more on latest technology.

posted on 6 Apr 2023

Rating 1
Very bad
Easy
2-4 weeks
Selected Selected

I applied via Recruitment Consulltant and was interviewed in Oct 2022.

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:
Don’t add your photo or details such as gender, age, and address in your resume. These details do not add any value.

Technical Round (2 Questions)

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Worst company, worst peoples, worst management, worst TL, worst Manager, worst process, worst tools, no career growth, no training, no guidance, no one will help on anything, search on google n YouTube n have to work, worst ever company I have seen. If the ppl want to struggle want to end up there future they can join n struggle.

posted on 25 Mar 2023

Rating 4
Good
Difficulty level
Moderate
2-4 weeks
No response

I applied via Referral and was interviewed in Feb 2023.

5 Interview Rounds

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:
Properly align and format text in your resume. A recruiter will have to spend more time reading poorly aligned text, leading to high chances of rejection.

Aptitude Test Round

There was a numeric test having 16 to 20 questions which needs to answered in 30 mints

• Q1. Questions were related to skillset like Excel, SQL and logic building

Case Study Round

Case study was given to us and was required to provide insights from it.

HR Round (1 Question)

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Prepare well before applying and be detailed about you work.

Fossil Group interview questions for popular designations

Processing Executive

Retail Store Manager

Business Analyst and Consultant SAP FI Interview Questions

user image Madhusudhan Rachapudi

posted on 27 Mar 2022

I applied via Naukri.com and was interviewed in Sep 2021.

4 Interview Rounds

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:
Double-check your resume for any spelling mistakes. The recruiter may consider spelling mistakes as careless behavior or poor communication skills.

Technical Round (2 Questions)

• Q1. Technical interview was more into Real time scenarios of SAP FICO area, about key challenges faced in previous project and they have given some real time scenar...read more
  • Q2. Asked about Complete Implementation process steps of SAP FICO and asked to explain the ideal organisation structure to be designed for a retail organisation

Interview with Fossil Ind Head Round (2 Questions)

• Q1. Technical cum Business process related round
  • Q2. Asked about Complete F & A process of a retail company and asked me to explain given a opportunity to me what will be my approach to Automate these processes by...read more

HR Round (3 Questions)

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Initially there was Resume screening process, where they have shortlisted candidates who has minimum 5 + yrs of SAP FICO expertise with good communication skills. And after shortlisting the candidates they have shared the JD to shortlisted and asked us to go through the JD and the HR has taken confirmation that we are fine with the JD and have the capacity to handle the roles and responsibilities.
After this process they have scheduled the Interview for the Technical round.

Senior Master Data Specialist Interview Questions

posted on 25 Oct 2023

Rating 5
Very good

2 Interview Rounds

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:
Do not use an unprofessional email address such as cool_boy@email.com. It shows a lack of professionalism by the candidate.

Technical Round (3 Questions)

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Must be fluent in English as all people are from hongkong.

posted on 20 Sep 2023

Rating 1
Very bad
Easy
Less than 2 weeks
Selected Selected

I applied via Walk-in and was interviewed before Sep 2022.

1 Interview Round

One-on-one Round (4 Questions)

• Q1. Introduce yourself
  • Q2. Salary negotiate
  • Q3. What experience do you hold
  • Q4. Are you comfortable with floating coz it takes time for the fixed counter we will ask you to go any store anytime we want will you be ok with it?

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Easy selection and while working easy termination never trust Haider and saumiya hr they terminate staff, they are brutal in behaviour.

posted on 27 Aug 2022

I applied via Naukri.com and was interviewed in Feb 2022.

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:
Be truthful in your resume. It is very easy to catch false or lies during the interview by asking basic questions.

HR Round (2 Questions)

One-on-one Round (3 Questions)

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - You guys should answer all questions without fear

Useful Resources

posted on 11 Apr 2022

I applied via Recruitment Consulltant and was interviewed in Mar 2022.

Aptitude Test Round

Financial topics are more

• Q1. It's completely about my previous experience collections

Technical Round (1 Question)

• Q1. Manager Round - This round was also completely about your previous year experience

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Get ready completely what you had experienced before based on that the interview questions will be asked.

posted on 23 Apr 2021

I applied via Recruitment Consultant and was interviewed in Mar 2021.

3 Interview Rounds

Interview Questions

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - I interviewed at Fossil in April 2021. There were total 4 rounds - 1 Aptitude, 2 Technical, 1 HR.

The first round was Aptitude which was held on Google Meet using screen share. It was MCQ based and I had write answers on a Word document. The questions were written on a Word document and the HR kept hosting the test kept on editing the same document. Very Unprofessional.

The 1st technical interview was based on ML skills, aptitude and projects. The interviewer was professional, level of questions asked was average. The interviewer didn't know answer to some of the questions but kept on insisting that he is right.

Anyway, I cleared the above rounds and the next one was with AVP of the company, who was very professional and was keen to know about you.

Then before the final HR round, the hiring manager called me and said we cannot give you the expected CTC. If you ready to negotiate to our budget then only we'll have last round. I informed them about the expectations the first time they called me.

If I was out of their budget, then why conduct 3 rounds and then reject a candidate.
Unprofessional and time wasting.

posted on 9 Dec 2021

Interview Questions

• Q1. Basic Maths, Store Ownership/responsibilities, team management ability, leadership skills, time management, problem solving skills, answering store scenario typ...read more
  • Q2. Previous achievement, certificates if any, last 2 companies reliving letters, Qualification graduate must, learning and training ability

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Interview is not very technical but ensure to do a little survey on Fossil products and get on with the right foot with the interviewer

Fossil Group Interview FAQs

How many rounds are there in Fossil Group interview?
Fossil Group interview process usually has 3-4 rounds. The most common rounds in the Fossil Group interview process are Resume Shortlist, HR and One-on-one Round.
How to prepare for Fossil Group interview?
Go through your CV in detail and study all the technologies mentioned in your CV. Prepare at least two technologies or languages in depth if you are appearing for a technical interview at Fossil Group. The most common topics and skills that interviewers at Fossil Group expect are Budgeting, Ca, Commercial, Finance and Financial Control.
What are the top questions asked in Fossil Group interview?

Some of the top questions asked at the Fossil Group interview -

1. Types of KPI and ...read more
  2. Are you comfortable with floating coz it takes time for the fixed counter we wi...read more
  3. Asked about Complete Implementation process steps of SAP FICO and asked to expl...read more

Tell us how to improve this page.

Interview Process at Fossil Group

Hard 20%

Less than 2 weeks 20%
2-4 weeks 60%
6-8 weeks 20%

People are getting interviews through

based on 15 Fossil Group interviews
Referral
Walkin
Recruitment Consultant
Job Portal
26%
13%
35% candidates got the interview through other sources.
High Confidence
?
High Confidence means the data is based on a large number of responses received from the candidates.

Interview Questions from Similar Companies