Upload Button Icon Add office photos

15 India Post Interview Experiences

40 questions found

Sort by: Popular
Rating 4
Good
Difficulty level
Selected Selected

I applied via Job Fair and was interviewed in Mar 2023.

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:
Keep your resume crisp and to the point. A recruiter looks at your resume for an average of 6 seconds, make sure to leave the best impression.

One-on-one Round (5 Questions)

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - IPPB Interview Review

Venkatesh Venky....!

Review of IPPB Interview

I recently had the opportunity to interview with the Indian Post Payments Bank (IPPB) for a position as a Customer Service Representative. Overall, I found the interview process to be well-structured, thorough, and professional.

Firstly, the interviewer was friendly and welcoming, which helped to ease my nerves and make me feel comfortable. They started the interview by asking me general questions about my background, education, and work experience. The questions were relevant to the position, and the interviewer listened carefully to my answers.

The interviewer then proceeded to ask me some situational and behavioral questions to gauge my problem-solving and customer service skills. The questions were challenging but fair, and the interviewer gave me enough time to think and respond. Additionally, they provided me with detailed feedback after each question, which helped me understand how I could improve my answers.

The interview also included a role-play exercise where I had to handle a customer complaint. This was an excellent opportunity for me to demonstrate my communication skills and ability to resolve conflicts. The interviewer played the role of the customer and gave me feedback on my performance. I appreciated the constructive criticism, and I learned a lot from this exercise.

In addition to the interview questions, the interviewer also provided me with information about the company culture, values, and mission. They explained the role of IPPB in promoting financial inclusion and empowering the unbanked population in India. I was impressed by the company's commitment to social responsibility and the opportunity to make a difference in people's lives.

Overall, I found the IPPB interview process to be challenging, engaging, and informative. The interviewer was knowledgeable, professional, and supportive throughout the interview. I felt that they genuinely cared about my success and were invested in finding the right candidate for the position. I would highly recommend IPPB to anyone looking for a meaningful and rewarding career in the banking industry.

In conclusion, I believe that IPPB is a company that values diversity, integrity, and excellence. They offer an inclusive and supportive work environment that encourages personal and professional growth. I am grateful for the opportunity to interview with IPPB and look forward to the possibility of joining their team in the future.

IPPB Interview Review

Venkatesh Venky
Hiw can I write a review in IPPB interview recently I had done with example for me in 100 lines

Sure, I can help you with that. Here's an example review of your recent interview with IPPB:

Review of IPPB Interview

Overall, I found the IPPB interview process to be challenging, engaging, and informative. The interviewer was knowledgeable, professional, and supportive throughout the interview. I felt that they genuinely cared about my career.

Venkatesh Venky
IPPB HR technical question in one and one round

2 / 2

Venkatesh Venky
"What does a typical day look like in this position?" for the final interview selection at IPPB:

My experience:

As a Customer Service Representative at IPPB, my typical day would involve a combination of administrative tasks, customer interactions, and problem-solving. The role requires a high level of customer focus, attention to detail, and ability to work under pressure. A typical day in this position might look something like this:

Start of the Day:
I would begin my day by checking my email for any urgent messages or updates from my supervisor. I would also review my schedule for the day and prioritize my tasks based on their importance and deadlines.

Handling Customer Requests:
One of my primary responsibilities would be to handle customer inquiries, complaints, and requests. This could involve answering phone calls, responding to emails, or assisting customers in person. I would use my active listening and communication skills to understand the customer's needs and provide timely and accurate information.

For example, a customer might call to inquire about the status of their account balance or report a fraudulent transaction. I would need to gather all relevant information, verify their identity, and provide a resolution that meets their needs and complies with IPPB policies and procedures.

Administrative Tasks:
In addition to customer service, the role would also involve some administrative tasks such as data entry, record-keeping, and report generation. For example, I might need to update customer information in the system, reconcile accounts, or prepare daily/weekly/monthly reports for management.

Resolving Customer Issues:
Sometimes, customers may have issues that require additional investigation or escalation. In such cases, I would need to collaborate with my colleagues and supervisors to find a suitable resolution. This might involve researching transaction history, communicating with other departments, or raising a support ticket to the relevant team.

End of the Day:
At the end of the day, I would review my progress towards meeting my targets and goals, update my supervisor on any outstanding issues, and ensure that all pending tasks are completed or handed over to the next shift.

In conclusion, a typical day in the life of a Customer Service Representative at IPPB is dynamic, challenging, and rewarding. The role requires a combination of technical knowledge, problem-solving skills, and customer-centric attitude. By effectively managing their time and prioritizing their tasks, a Customer Service Representative can deliver exceptional service to customers and contribute to the success of the organization.

IPPB Growth Strategies.

Venkatesh Venky
Can you tell me about the company's plans for growth? When interviewer asks this question in IPPB interview then how can I answer this question in 100 lines with an example for me

Certainly, I can provide you with some insights on how to answer this question in your IPPB interview.

When an interviewer asks about the company's plans for growth, they want to know what strategies the organization is implementing to expand and improve its business. Your response should demonstrate that you have done some research on the company and have an understanding of their current situation, future goals, and how they plan to achieve them.

To answer this question, you can start by mentioning the company's current market position and its growth potential. You can then discuss the various strategies the company is using to achieve growth, such as product development, market penetration, diversification, mergers and acquisitions, and strategic alliances.

For instance, let's consider the example of IPPB, which is a public sector bank launched by the Government of India in 2018. The bank has a mandate to provide basic banking and financial services to the unbanked and underbanked population of the country. Here's how you can answer the question in 100 lines:

IPPB is a relatively new organization, having been established in 2018. The bank has a unique mandate to provide banking and financial services to the unbanked and underbanked population of India, which is a significant segment of the country's population. Given the large size of this market, IPPB has tremendous growth potential.

To achieve growth, IPPB is using a variety of strategies. Firstly, the bank is expanding its product offerings to cater to the diverse needs of its customers. This includes launching new products such as savings accounts, recurring deposits, and insurance policies. Additionally, IPPB is exploring new avenues to reach its customers, such as partnerships with e-commerce companies and government agencies.

Secondly, IPPB is focusing on market penetration by increasing its presence in rural and semi-urban areas. The bank is leveraging technology to establish a robust network of branches, ATMs, and digital banking services. This will enable the bank to offer its services to customers in remote areas where traditional banking services are scarce.

Thirdly, IPPB is exploring diversification opportunities by venturing into new areas such as microfinance, remittances, and digital payments. By diversifying its product offerings, the bank can increase its revenue streams and reduce its dependence on a single product or service.

Fourthly, IPPB is looking to grow through mergers and acquisitions. The bank is exploring potential partnerships with other financial institutions to expand its reach and offer a broader range of services to its customers.

Finally, IPPB is seeking strategic alliances with technology companies and fintech startups to enhance its digital capabilities. By partnering with these companies, IPPB can leverage their expertise in areas such as AI, blockchain, and big data to improve its products and services.

In conclusion, IPPB has a clear growth strategy in place that focuses on expanding its product offerings, increasing its presence in rural areas, diversifying its revenue streams, exploring M&A opportunities, and forming strategic partnerships. These strategies will enable the bank to achieve its goal of providing basic banking and financial services to the unbanked and underbanked population of India.

posted on 13 Nov 2022

I applied via Job Fair and was interviewed in Oct 2022.

2 Interview Rounds

One-on-one Round (4 Questions)

One-on-one Round (1 Question)

Topics to prepare for India Post Postman interview:
  • Telugu
  • English Typing
  • Spoken English
Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Dedicate Time to the Search. Looking for a job is not a part-time engagement or a weekend activity. You need to be constantly on the my job sir

posted on 15 Jul 2022

I applied via Company Website and was interviewed in Jun 2022.

1 Interview Round

Based on 10th Std Marks Round (1 Question)

• Q1. No such thing called interview here. You will be shortlisted based on your 10th std marks. Once you have been shortlisted, you should make ready all the necessa...read more

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Job Role (Abpm) :
1) Maintaining Records of your branch (i.e) detailed reports of the letters/articles delivered.
2) Delivery of posts to the concerned person.
3) Communicating between Sub office and Branch office regarding the issues and needs of the branch office.
4) Delivery of Money order/pensions.
5) Working as a portable atm for your area (i.e) helping people with cash withdrawal from banks via AEPS (adhar enabled payment services) .
6) Achieving weekly targets of procuring accounts/insuarance of post office namely sb,ssa,ppf,td,rd,rpli,pli etc.
7) Canvasing the benefits of Post office accounts and IPPB(India post payments Bank) to the customers coming to the branch.

Pros :
1) It's a part time job with 4/5 hrs duty(on some days it may extend) so that you get do other things if possible.
2) You will get to know the working of a Govt. Sector.
3) By being in the same position for 3 yrs , you will be eligible to write a MTS(multi tasking staff) department exam . So that there is a chance of getting promoted as a MTS in 3 yrs.
4) By being in the same position for 5 yrs , you will be eligible to write a PA(postal assistant) department exam . So that there is a chance of getting promoted as a PA in 5 yrs. This job is equivalent to SSC Chsl cadre job.
5) There won't be much stress other than procuring of accounts and achieving targets.

Cons :
1) If you are getting a job that is far away from your home, then it will be hard for you to cope up because the traveling time and rental of your house itself will drain you. So you can't focus on other things.
2) The salary will be too low . (12k+ for new joinee) .
3) Since you have only 4 hrs job per day , don't think that you will have enough time to prepare for other exams. Because it's not a desk job. You need to roam . So eventually you will be getting exhausted. So if you are preparing for any competitive exams don't get struck here.
4) Choose this job if and only if you have no other options left.
5) Target Achieving will be big headache on some months and you will be pressurized a lot depending upon your superintendent.
6) Complete your degree and then go for any job. Don't discontinue and join this job because incase of any discrepancies you will be left with no other options.
7) If you can make more than 20+k on any other job , go for that job without any second thought. Don't get struck in the word "govt job" . Because you are not going to get any pension. Not even any allowances until you get promoted as mts/pa .

Who should not choose this job ?
- One who is preparing for competitive exams, One whose family demands your money to run the family (you can't manage with this salary) , one who can make more money on any other job/field .

Others can decide themselves from the pros and cons and the job role mentioned above. Thank you.

"Don't settle for less" .

India Post interview questions for popular designations

Assistant Branch Post Master

Dispatch Clerk

user image Dappu.kalavathi

posted on 24 Oct 2021

I applied via Walk-in

Interview Questions

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Job joining date and time

posted on 17 Aug 2023

Rating 4
Good
Difficulty level
Hard
4-6 weeks
Selected Selected

I applied via Walk-in and was interviewed before Aug 2022.

3 Interview Rounds

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:
Don’t add your photo or details such as gender, age, and address in your resume. These details do not add any value.

Group Discussion Round

Discussion between a group of participants on a given subject.

Case Study Round

Person, group, event organisation

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - A case study is a detailed study of a specific subject, such as a person, group, place, event, organization.

Abpm Interview Questions

posted on 16 Apr 2023

Rating 4
Good
Difficulty level
Easy
6-8 weeks
Selected Selected

I applied via Company Website and was interviewed in Oct 2022.

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:
Properly align and format text in your resume. A recruiter will have to spend more time reading poorly aligned text, leading to high chances of rejection.

Document verification Round (3 Questions)

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Nowadays whether private or government organisation what to drain the employees to the last drop but they need to know every one has responsibilities and home and a family so they need to be give fair salary and flexible working hours.

posted on 3 Apr 2023

Rating 5
Very good
Selected Selected

I applied via Referral and was interviewed before Apr 2022.

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:
Double-check your resume for any spelling mistakes. The recruiter may consider spelling mistakes as careless behavior or poor communication skills.

Technical Round (2 Questions)

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Don't be scared, simply see/listen and read carefully only.

Postal Assistant interview

user image PD Classes 【Manoj Sharma】

posted on 10 May 2022

user image Sunami Gupta

posted on 30 Mar 2022

I applied via Referral and was interviewed in Mar 2022.

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:
Do not use an unprofessional email address such as cool_boy@email.com. It shows a lack of professionalism by the candidate.

HR Round (4 Questions)

Topics to prepare for India Post Office Assistant interview:
  • Strength
  • Weakness
  • Problem Solving
  • Networking
  • Operations
  • Business Development
Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - he should take professional language and good communication with interviewer.about experience,he should politely talk with interviewer.

posted on 11 Sep 2023

Rating 3
Selected Selected

I applied via Job Fair and was interviewed before Sep 2022.

3 Interview Rounds

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:
Be truthful in your resume. It is very easy to catch false or lies during the interview by asking basic questions.

Training Round (5 Questions)

Group Discussion Round

Discuss about work data pli.rpli,Rd,sb,nregs their work.

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Official work

India Post Interview FAQs

How many rounds are there in India Post interview?
India Post interview process usually has 2-3 rounds. The most common rounds in the India Post interview process are Resume Shortlist, One-on-one Round and Case Study.
What are the top questions asked in India Post interview?

Some of the top questions asked at the India Post interview -

1. The ratio of width of our National flag to its length...read more
  2. Kathakali' is a folk dance prevalent in which stat...read more
  3. How to deposit cash in s.b/r.d accou...read more

Tell us how to improve this page.

People are getting interviews through

based on 12 India Post interviews
Walkin
Company Website
Job Portal
Referral
25%
16%
27% candidates got the interview through other sources.
High Confidence
?
High Confidence means the data is based on a large number of responses received from the candidates.

India Post Reviews and Ratings