Upload Button Icon Add office photos
Engaged Employer

i

This company page is being actively managed by Innovaccer Team. If you also belong to the team, you can get access from here

Innovaccer Verified Tick

Inside Sales Manager Interview Questions

user image Anonymous

posted on 5 Apr 2021

1 Interview Round

Interview Questions

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - The recruiter called and inquired if I would be able to work for US shift or not. When I confirmed that I am opened to work he started arguing/questioning are you sure, you are just not saying for getting a job as you are not working. And people say things so that they could do just get the job. I mentioned that I know I haven’t worked in US shift but I am sure I will be able to do it.
I just don’t understand why such rude attitude he had , a recruiter should first focus on getting the information of candidates and making the process smooth. Twice I assured him that I am all open to work for US market. First of all the process didn’t even start, secondly it wasn’t manager level interview thirdly he wasn’t a manager who would be able to even judge if I will or not be able to perform in US shift. Fourthly, i mentioned him I am experienced person if I wasn’t sure I wouldn’t have applied.
I would like to say to recruiter- don’t judge everyone by one person experience, don’t come to conclusion that every other person who doesn’t have work currently will fool you, if you are so frustrated by your job, don’t put your frustration on candidates (people you don’t even know). Don’t called candidates ( which is you job ) if you feel that the candidate is not suitable for JD.

Top skills recommended for Innovaccer Inside Sales Manager interview

Insights by AmbitionBox
  • Inside Sales
  • Key Account Management
  • Sales

Interview questions from similar companies

2 Interview Rounds

Resume Shortlist Round

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:
Keep your resume crisp and to the point. A recruiter looks at your resume for an average of 6 seconds, make sure to leave the best impression.

One-on-one Round (1 Question)

• Q1. Q. About yourself, company, product Q. your current company's sales pitch Q. how will you sell NBH's service to people?

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Yes, It is true - The fixed salary of the employees get deducted according to the gap in the target completion.

- I spoke to multiple employees and ex-employees of NBH, and all said the same thing, :- Even if you get a 10-12 LPA fixed package, this number will have no credibility. They told me that there was a time when few of them got 88% of "fixed monthly salary" deducted just in the name of bad performance.
- When I confronted about this after receiving the offer from the company, the HR admitted that this is the company policy. According to my verbal communication with HR, this policy is only applicable to Territory Sales Managers and not for ASMs. When I asked HR if she can give a written confirmation on the mail regarding the same, her confidence in the tone shivered and declined to give me anything in writing.
- My question is, after all the online reviews on the company review websites and my personal communication with the current & ex-employees, if you are still confident that the organisation will not deduct the "fixed salary" in the name of performance, then there should be no problem giving it in written.

Top skills recommended for NoBrokerHOOD Area Sales Manager interview

Insights by AmbitionBox
  • B2B Sales
  • Revenue Generation
  • Team Leading
  • Team Management

Innovaccer Interview FAQs

How to prepare for Innovaccer Inside Sales Manager interview?
Go through your CV in detail and study all the technologies mentioned in your CV. Prepare at least two technologies or languages in depth if you are appearing for a technical interview at Innovaccer. The most common topics and skills that interviewers at Innovaccer expect are Inside Sales, Key Account Management and Sales.

Tell us how to improve this page.

Interview Questions from Similar Companies

87 Interviews
Infinx Interview Questions
3.6
 86 Interviews

Fast track your campus placements

Innovaccer Inside Sales Manager Salary