Upload Button Icon Add office photos
Engaged Employer

i

This company page is being actively managed by Intertrust Group Team. If you also belong to the team, you can get access from here

Intertrust Group Verified Tick

posted on 18 Dec 2023

Rating 1
Very bad
Not Selected

I applied via Referral and was interviewed in Nov 2023.

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Unfortunate Experience in the Recruitment Process with Intertrust Group.

I am writing to share my disappointment regarding my recent experience with the recruitment process at Intertrust Group. I recently underwent four rounds of interviews with your team, during which I was informed that I had successfully cleared the process and was selected for the position.

However, I am disheartened to report that despite submitting the requested documents, I have not received the promised offer letter. This situation has been particularly frustrating, compounded by the fact that my attempts to reach out to the HR department have gone unanswered for the past two weeks.

During the interview process, I was reassured that I need not explore other job opportunities, which I took to heart. Unfortunately, the subsequent lack of communication and the ultimate rejection of my candidature have left me bewildered and questioning the transparency of the recruitment process.

Moreover, I have found the inconsistency in the reasons provided for not moving forward with my application perplexing. On one occasion, I was informed that senior management was not ready, and on another, I was told that my experience was deemed insufficient, paired with a comment on the perceived high package. These concerns raise questions about the thoroughness of the initial assessment before scheduling the interviews.

I believe that open and clear communication is essential in any professional setting, especially during the hiring process. It is disconcerting to note that the HR department appears to be unaware of company policies and lacks a concrete explanation for the decision to retract the offer. Additionally, it is surprising to encounter a discrepancy in the understanding of market value, especially in terms of compensation, which seems to be based on outdated figures.

Please don't invest too much time and simultaneously look for other opportunities as there is no guarantee that you will get an offer letter.

Top skills recommended for Intertrust Group SQL Developer interview

• Reconciliation
  • Analytical

posted on 1 Sep 2022

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:
Keep your resume crisp and to the point. A recruiter looks at your resume for an average of 6 seconds, make sure to leave the best impression.

One-on-one Round (3 Questions)

• Q1. More on experience, assessment of self.intro, confidence + SME skillsets + Job relavent exposure is assessed.
  • Q2. Self introduction, Job relavence skillset
  • Q3. Systems, processes, policies, people and data related, understanding role

Group Discussion Round

More on strategy, Architecture, Capability assessed on Systems and Processes.

HR Round (2 Questions)

• Q1. Described pay and benefits before releasing offer
  • Q2. But couldn't negotiate for high salary due to career stagnation in prior company.

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Focus on role based preparation. While introducing self to panel or interviewing personel explain your overall experience and how much you are best suited for the role. Systems, Change management, Business analysis, Exposure to products, people management, Technical accounting is a very plus.

Top skills recommended for Intertrust Group Assistant Vice President interview

• Operations
  • Analytical
  • Analytics
  • Asset Management
  • Banking
  • Budgeting

Intertrust Group interview questions for popular designations

Senior Associate

Associate2

HR Executive

posted on 29 Oct 2023

Rating 4
Good
Difficulty level
Not Selected

I applied via Naukri.com and was interviewed in Sep 2023.

2 Interview Rounds

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:
Don’t add your photo or details such as gender, age, and address in your resume. These details do not add any value.

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Be confident and prepare resume accordingly

Top skills recommended for Intertrust Group Senior Associate interview

• Process Management

posted on 30 Jan 2024

Hard
Selected Selected

I applied via Naukri.com and was interviewed in Dec 2023.

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - prepare well

Top skills recommended for Intertrust Group Senior Associate interview

• Financial Statements
  • Reconciliation
  • Legal
Rating 4
Good
Difficulty level
Hard
Selected Selected

I applied via Recruitment Consulltant and was interviewed before Apr 2022.

5 Interview Rounds

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:
Properly align and format text in your resume. A recruiter will have to spend more time reading poorly aligned text, leading to high chances of rejection.

Assignment Round

More on present experience listed in CV, Ability to demonstrate accounting impact and base Journal entries or focus on job description related experience areas and walk though.

One-on-one Round (1 Question)

• Q1. Communication, Essence, Ability of end to end process demonstration, walk through scenarios on how you have challenged annd fixed..it can be process level or it...read more

One-on-one Round (1 Question)

• Q1. Be honest, You have passed critical phase 1 and entered into phase 2..focus on your demonstration, communication, behaviour, SME skills, be ready to face critic...read more

HR Round (1 Question)

• Q1. You are at bottle neck round with HR on pay and negotiations.. Understand pay structure, perks offered, Joining bonus if any, Reasonable polite way of placing a...read more

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Good place to work if looking for good term period > 4+ years

Jobs at Intertrust Group

user image sourav sanyal

posted on 14 Jul 2022

I applied via Recruitment Consulltant and was interviewed in Jan 2022.

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:
Double-check your resume for any spelling mistakes. The recruiter may consider spelling mistakes as careless behavior or poor communication skills.

Assignment Round

Assignment regarding bitcoin's future

Case Study Round

Presentation regarding the assignment

One-on-one Round (1 Question)

• Q1. This was just a formality round and totally fake.

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - I gave three rounds of interviews along with the assignment of Bitcoin futures. The process went on for around two months. The third round was with the VP of the company. After the third round, they took 13 days to share feedback with me, in the feedback they told that since I do not have the relevant experience, they are not going forward with my candidature. Kindly note I have around 1.5 years of experience as a research analyst, still they told me that I do not have relevant experience.

My question is that if I don't have relevant experience wasn't it quite evident from day one when I shared my resume where my job experiences are clearly mentioned. How did it occurs to them after giving my third round with the VP that I don't have relevant experience? Was this whole process a joke?

I was simply distraught by such an unprofessional hiring practice by such a large organization, which is very hard to accept. I urge all my fellow job seekers to not fall into such boobytraps laid out by these companies. Similar situations happened with my few friends and colleagues in the past for different companies and it is high time that we take these things seriously.

posted on 29 Dec 2022

Rating 4
Good
Difficulty level
Easy
Result

I applied via Recruitment Consulltant and was interviewed in Nov 2022.

3 Interview Rounds

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:
Do not use an unprofessional email address such as cool_boy@email.com. It shows a lack of professionalism by the candidate.

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - they will ask all basic questions on .net core, api, microservices

posted on 18 Feb 2024

Selected Selected

I applied via Naukri.com and was interviewed before Feb 2023.

posted on 20 Mar 2024

Rating 2
Bad
Difficulty level
Selected Selected

I applied via Company Website and was interviewed before Mar 2023.

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Don't join this company. Not safe. No job security. Management is dishonest. HR is useless

Top skills recommended for Intertrust Group Team Manager interview

• Continuous Improvement
  • Financial Statements
  • IFRS
  • MS Office
  • Operations
  • Risk Management

Intertrust Group Interview FAQs

How many rounds are there in Intertrust Group interview?
Intertrust Group interview process usually has 2-3 rounds. The most common rounds in the Intertrust Group interview process are One-on-one Round, Technical and Resume Shortlist.
How to prepare for Intertrust Group interview?
Go through your CV in detail and study all the technologies mentioned in your CV. Prepare at least two technologies or languages in depth if you are appearing for a technical interview at Intertrust Group. The most common topics and skills that interviewers at Intertrust Group expect are Capital Market, Accounting, MS Office, Private Equity and Corporate.
What are the top questions asked in Intertrust Group interview?

Some of the top questions asked at the Intertrust Group interview -

1. What is Option trade and How it would reflect in your Cash and Position re...read more
  2. What is Call buyer and Call seller Expectations and Los...read more
  3. what is management f...read more
How long is the Intertrust Group interview process?

The duration of Intertrust Group interview process can vary, but typically it takes about less than 2 weeks to complete.

Tell us how to improve this page.

Interview Process at Intertrust Group

based on 10 interviews in last 1 year

Rating 3.9

Moderate 75%
Hard 25%

Less than 2 weeks 67%
2-4 weeks 33%

People are getting interviews through

based on 18 Intertrust Group interviews
Campus Placement
27%
16%
11%
36% candidates got the interview through other sources.
High Confidence
?
High Confidence means the data is based on a large number of responses received from the candidates.

Intertrust Group Reviews and Ratings