Upload Button Icon Add office photos

posted on 18 Oct 2023

Rating 1
Very bad
Selected Selected

I applied via Approached by Company and was interviewed before Oct 2022.

2 Interview Rounds

HR Round (2 Questions)

CAD Tool test. Given some sample test

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - No increment, so ask for better salary.

posted on 2 Jul 2022

I applied via Naukri.com and was interviewed in Jun 2022.

1 Interview Round

HR Round (1 Question)

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Keep study about your core field. Mentioned the what you had in your field and do as per their role responsibilities.

Interview questions from similar companies

posted on 17 Apr 2024

Rating 4
Good
Difficulty level
Selected Selected

I applied via Naukri.com and was interviewed in Mar 2024.

3 Interview Rounds

HR Round (2 Questions)

Technical Round (1 Question)

• Q1. Asked about Project Management, Construction Management, Leadership Skills, My handling skill of Big volume nature of Project, Client, Consultant and Staff Hand...read more

One-on-one Round (2 Questions)

• Q1. About Salary Package and other Variables Package discussions and when can I Join the Arwade Infrastructure Ltd. ASAP.
  • Q2. Not to disclosed, it's my personal but I joined on 26th February 2024 as per their requirements, initially I've asked them that I'll join on 1st of March 2024 b...read more

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Prepared for Interview as per their work experience journey, Employer's always asked Questions with your work experience, answers firmly, with confidence if some questions you don't know say honestly I don't know there is nothing to hide, no one can answer 100% but don't misguide or tell lai, go for interview with formal dress, with light colors, saving, proper broming of your hairs and in polished good 👞 shoes.
user image Ammit P Chawda

posted on 21 May 2023

Rating 4
Good
Difficulty level
Hard
Selected Selected

I applied via Referral and was interviewed in Apr 2023.

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:
Keep your resume crisp and to the point. A recruiter looks at your resume for an average of 6 seconds, make sure to leave the best impression.

One-on-one Round (8 Questions)

One-on-one Round (5 Questions)

• Q1. This was a grilling interview taken by the H.R.
  • Q2. What do you do when you receive Materials ? Documents you have during recieving of materials?
  • Q3. If someone comes to your warehouse and ask you to issue material without Requisition copy what will you do?
  • Q4. Give Examples of Civil, Mechanical, Electrical Material?
  • Q5. What are the safety precautions you take while managing a warehouse?

One-on-one Round (4 Questions)

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Questions were mostly based on your experience of day to day workings in the warehouse please note this interview was conducted for the position of Warehouse Supervisor but questions may change depending on your field!!!

Each round I was grilled for almost an hour there are many questions that I forgot to mention but by opinion would be please be honest if you haven't faced the situation they asking you about tell them you haven't come across that situation!
Not Selected

I applied via AmbitionBox and was interviewed in Jun 2023.

Aptitude Test Round

How long does it take to become a male nurse

online Round (2 Questions)

Assignment Round

What is the history of male nurse

Technical Round (10 Questions)

Selected Selected

I applied via Indeed and was interviewed in Apr 2024.

3 Interview Rounds

HR Round (1 Question)

• Q1. Brief description about the requirements and job description.

Not Selected

I applied via Newspaper Ad and was interviewed in Feb 2023.

2 Interview Rounds

Technical Round (1 Question)

• Q1. About Carriageways, Service Roads and patchwork i.e pot Holes, slippage cracks i.e alligator crack, horizontal or vertical crack, Undulating surface,rain cut, M...read more

Technical Round (3 Questions)

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Sir I m very hardworker employee .
I m very panchtual for my job duty and going to site daily and prepare daily progress report and also prepare monthly progress report.

posted on 31 Oct 2023

I applied via Referral

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:
Don’t add your photo or details such as gender, age, and address in your resume. These details do not add any value.

Coding Test Round

Give coding test as per your expert area, you will have options in the code test to select programming language. please do not copy code in test and allocate dedicated time of 2 to 3 hours for coding test.

One-on-one Round (1 Question)

• Q1. More of the questions will be related to technical areas and your future interest in work

One-on-one Round (1 Question)

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - openly share your working experience, your past work culture, your technical expertise, your interest area, future growth plan, long term planning in personal and professional life. Be you !
Rating 4
Good
Difficulty level

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:
Properly align and format text in your resume. A recruiter will have to spend more time reading poorly aligned text, leading to high chances of rejection.

Aptitude Test Round

Soft skills questions and some from basic engineering

Assignment Round

General screening of mind set. Some pictures we have to draw on paper according to question and then in interview our department manager asked some questions just to check our mind set because in purchase department we have to check integrity, ethics and personal values.

Technical Round (2 Questions)

• Q1. Basic engineering questions which is related to core of our field.
  • Q2. As I am mechanical engineering. 1. What is sheet metal and type of sheet metal. 2. Working of AC generator.

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - If you want to know how to manage supply chain when you will run your company you have to must know execution of supply must me strong. Now you will think you can hire someone correct but when you have knowledge of different fields then only you can run your company and supply chain play a important role.
Thank will you all the very best for your future.

Regards
Rohit Pachauri
Rating 3
More than 8 weeks
Selected Selected

I applied via AmbitionBox and was interviewed in Oct 2023.

1 Interview Round

One-on-one Round (3 Questions)

Modular Concepts Interview FAQs

How many rounds are there in Modular Concepts interview?
Modular Concepts interview process usually has 2 rounds. The most common rounds in the Modular Concepts interview process are HR, Resume Shortlist and Assignment.
How to prepare for Modular Concepts interview?
Go through your CV in detail and study all the technologies mentioned in your CV. Prepare at least two technologies or languages in depth if you are appearing for a technical interview at Modular Concepts. The most common topics and skills that interviewers at Modular Concepts expect are Building Construction, Civil, Construction, MEP and Recruitment.

Tell us how to improve this page.

People are getting interviews through

based on 2 Modular Concepts interviews
Job Portal
50%
50% candidates got the interview through other sources.
Low Confidence
?
Low Confidence means the data is based on a small number of responses received from the candidates.

Modular Concepts Reviews and Ratings