Upload Button Icon Add office photos
Engaged Employer

i

This company page is being actively managed by Mu Sigma Team. If you also belong to the team, you can get access from here

Mu Sigma Verified Tick

253 questions found

Sort by: Popular

posted on 16 Oct 2023

Rating 4
Good
Difficulty level
Not Selected

I applied via campus placement at Sathyabama University and was interviewed in Sep 2023.

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:
Keep your resume crisp and to the point. A recruiter looks at your resume for an average of 6 seconds, make sure to leave the best impression.

Aptitude Test Round

Round 1 - Learn the Important concepts of Aptitude like Time and work, Speed, Age related, English vocabulary etc.

Round 2 - GD
which is based on individual like how to interact and showing them your communication skills in a better way can get you to next and last round.

One-on-one Round (4 Questions)

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Be confident enough and give your best and luck plays an important role so, don't stress yourself.

posted on 25 Apr 2023

Rating 4
Good
Difficulty level
6-8 weeks
Selected Selected

I applied via Campus Placement and was interviewed in Oct 2022.

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:
Don’t add your photo or details such as gender, age, and address in your resume. These details do not add any value.

Aptitude Test Round

The aptitude test was fairy okay if you have aptitude you can crack it. They contained logical and reasoning questions, such as profit and loss, compound interest simple interest, speed distance time, permutation and combination, encoding decoding of letters and numbers, time and date day, work time and manpower, north east west south direction question, etc;

Group Discussion Round

Round two was group discussion was about a topic they would give and they gave us 2 minutes to search it up on internet before starting the round. The topic was 'Is AI more intelligent than humans'. The key to passing the round isn't to be right or wrong as there's no such thing as right or wrong side in debate or group discussion. They check your communication skill, comprehension skills, your behavior, your attention to discussion and how you work in a group setting. Be sure to be confident when you present yourself.

Personal Interview Round (6 Questions)

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Be sure to show confidence, and relax don't panic. Be polite, humble and confident in your skills.

Get interview-ready with top interview questions

posted on 1 Mar 2024

Selected Selected

I applied via Campus Placement and was interviewed in Sep 2023.

Aptitude Test Round

First round was a aptitude test ! They are in medium difficulty. There is no coding round in that. Its pretty easy to crack it if u have good knowlede in basics.

Group Discussion Round

I had group discussion round online. They have given me the topic regarding which is better option work from home or work from office . If u have good communication skills and if u listen to others attentively and try to talk as much as possible u can ace this round too..

Technical Round (2 Questions)

• Q1. My interview lasted for nearly 25 min and it was all about our communication and problem solving skills .
  • Q2. They asked me about myself and the projects i did and also a question where if there is a small shop and in the same area they had built a DMART . Then how will...read more

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Have good communication skills and problem solving skills ! And this role is all abt machine learning and AI . So its good if u have basic knowledge abt it too

Mu Sigma interview questions for popular designations

Trainee Decision Scientist

Data Analyst

Trainee

posted on 18 May 2024

Rating 4
Good
Difficulty level
Selected Selected

I applied via Job Portal and was interviewed in Apr 2024.

Aptitude Test Round

It was easy. Basic aptitude questions

Group Discussion Round

Topic was given on the spot and it was easy

One-on-one Round (3 Questions)

• Q1. Asked business related questions and some technical questions related to python and sql
  • Q2. Reverse the string
  • Q3. Different types of Sql joins

posted on 10 Jun 2024

Selected Selected

I applied via Campus Placement and was interviewed in May 2024.

Aptitude Test Round

Aptitude test is easy, only basic aptitude and logical questions are asked

Communication Round Round (1 Question)

• Q1. This is the screening round where the AI check the communication skills

One-on-one Round (3 Questions)

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - It's easy to get job opportunity

posted on 8 Jun 2024

Rating 4
Good
Difficulty level
Selected Selected

I applied via Campus Placement and was interviewed in Dec 2023.

Aptitude Test Round

First round was aptitude test

Group Discussion Round

Second round was group discussion

One-on-one Round (2 Questions)

Topics to prepare for Mu Sigma Decision Scientist interview:

posted on 12 Oct 2023

Rating 1
Very bad

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:
Properly align and format text in your resume. A recruiter will have to spend more time reading poorly aligned text, leading to high chances of rejection.

Assignment Round

I was asked to write an article with my camera on, on the spot. When I checked, there were 3 other people stealthily watching me from the meet link. They were not part of the process at any step. Very creepy.

Group Discussion Round

Simple and casual interview. They won't grill you with tough questions coz there is nothing substantial to do there anyway.

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - If you work here, be ready to waste your time on unnecessary goop. Even if you resign, your manager will maintain a story that you were fired instead. If you think it's not that bad in Mu Sigma, good luck to you. :) Tonnes of ex-employees asked me if I have other offers in my hand when I told them I got a job there. Just imagine...
You'll know what you're missing out on when:
1. You'll see how other organisations celebrate and engage with their employees,
2. how important milestones in your career are, and
3. when you apply for other jobs, and they analyse your skills, you'll know you have nothing new to offer in terms of learning.
The only advantage of Working in Mu Sigma: you'll start appreciating and loving your life more than before once you come out of the Inferno. Things look brighter and better when you come out of a dark hole.

When I quit Mu Sigma, I went to the Hard Rock cafe after submitting the company assets. I told the bartender that I quit my job at Mu Sigma, and the shots were on the house. They got me a cab, called my friends, and made sure I reached home safe. You'll find more empathy at a bar than from the employees at Mu Sigma. :)

posted on 27 Nov 2023

Not Selected

I applied via Campus Placement and was interviewed in Oct 2023.

2 Interview Rounds

Aptitude Test Round

The aptitude test was easy.just like usual aptitude questions like quants,verbal,reasoning etc....

One-on-one Round (1 Question)

• Q1. Second round was all about one on one video call interview where they will ask to record a video and send it.(managerial questions). Like, why do you need to jo...read more

Top skills recommended for Mu Sigma Data Scientist interview

• SAS Macros

posted on 15 Nov 2023

Rating 3
Selected Selected

I applied via Campus Placement and was interviewed in Oct 2023.

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:
Double-check your resume for any spelling mistakes. The recruiter may consider spelling mistakes as careless behavior or poor communication skills.

Aptitude Test Round

Contained basic quants questions from ratio proportion, simple interest etc and a few english questions

Group Discussion Round

There were about 6-7 people in one group of GD. My given topic was skills or degree which is more important everyone were given an equal amount of time to speak

HR Round (4 Questions)

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Be confident and show your leadership skills.

Top skills recommended for Mu Sigma Trainee Decision Scientist interview

• VBA
user image Saransh Sehrawat

posted on 21 Jan 2023

Rating 4
Good
Difficulty level
No response

I applied via Referral and was interviewed in Dec 2022.

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:
Do not use an unprofessional email address such as cool_boy@email.com. It shows a lack of professionalism by the candidate.

It was 1 Hour Test, Total of 35 questions were there

30 questions included -- Logical, seating arrangement, profit and loss, sequence, 1 SQL question(distinct fn), the output of array, etc

5 questions named Algorithm concept
a) round table seating arrangement - need to write a program

One-on-one Round (2 Questions)

Topics to prepare for Mu Sigma Trainee Decision Scientist interview:
  • Algorithms
  • logical
  • reasoning
Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - search mu sigma question asked for trainee decision scientist you will find question on google.

Top skills recommended for Mu Sigma Trainee Decision Scientist interview

• Core Data
  • Excel
  • R
  • SAS
  • SQL
  • VBA

Mu Sigma Interview FAQs

How many rounds are there in Mu Sigma interview?
Mu Sigma interview process usually has 2-3 rounds. The most common rounds in the Mu Sigma interview process are Aptitude Test, Group Discussion and One-on-one Round.
How to prepare for Mu Sigma interview?
Go through your CV in detail and study all the technologies mentioned in your CV. Prepare at least two technologies or languages in depth if you are appearing for a technical interview at Mu Sigma. The most common topics and skills that interviewers at Mu Sigma expect are SQL Server, Java, Javascript, MySQL and Node.Js.
What are the top questions asked in Mu Sigma interview?

Some of the top questions asked at the Mu Sigma interview -

1. The sales of apple is going down. What might be the cau...read more
  2. What are the methods used to store and analyze data before the existence of too...read more
  3. how you would fix the ticket price for a play in an auditor...read more
How long is the Mu Sigma interview process?

The duration of Mu Sigma interview process can vary, but typically it takes about less than 2 weeks to complete.

Tell us how to improve this page.

Interview Process at Mu Sigma

based on 60 interviews in last 1 year

Rating 3.8

Easy 26%
Moderate 69%
Hard 5%

Less than 2 weeks 77%
2-4 weeks 23%

People are getting interviews through

based on 70 Mu Sigma interviews
Campus Placement
Job Portal
Walkin
Referral
Company Website
60%
15%
10% candidates got the interview through other sources.
High Confidence
?
High Confidence means the data is based on a large number of responses received from the candidates.

Mu Sigma Reviews and Ratings