Upload Button Icon Add office photos
Engaged Employer

i

This company page is being actively managed by Ninjacart Team. If you also belong to the team, you can get access from here

Ninjacart Verified Tick

Sort by: Popular

Software Developer Intern Interview Questions

posted on 24 Feb 2024

Rating 4
Good
Difficulty level
6-8 weeks
No response

I applied via Campus Placement and was interviewed in Jan 2024.

4 Interview Rounds

Coding Test Round

Easy to medium level of leet code

Technical Round (1 Question)

• Q1. 1. Fibonacci series with recursion and without recursion 2. String Palindrome 3. Count all repeated numbers from the array

Technical Round (1 Question)

• Q1. 1.Given an array(0-based indexing), you have to find the max sum of i*A[i] where A[i] is the element at index i in the array. The only operation allowed is to ...read more

HR Round (1 Question)

• Q1. 1.Oops concepts 2.Oops code 2.About Java Spring 3. Array stack questions 4.Project discussion

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Solve leet code question, clear concept of DSA.

Software Developer Intern Interview Questions

posted on 15 Mar 2024

Rating 4
Good
Difficulty level
Selected Selected

I applied via campus placement at Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Khurda and was interviewed in Sep 2023.

Coding Test Round

3 Questions were asked out of which if you did 2 you were shortlisted for next round. Questions were mostly from topics like array, string and greedy

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - There were 3 rounds after the initial round, 1st round asked 2 questions, one was based on sorting an array in a way that an element would always have it's left element smaller than itself and right element always greater than itself. Second question was a bit lengthy where I was given a linked list question. Next round i was asked 2 questions both based on greedy problems and final round was the interview where they would test your knowledge to the depths. Advanced questions on OOP, System Architecture, Database Management System and Research Work was focused on.

Interview questions from similar companies

user image Shivam Verma

posted on 25 Feb 2024

Rating 4
Good
Difficulty level
Selected Selected

I applied via Referral and was interviewed in Jan 2024.

Assignment Round

An assignment was given: to develop a geofencing app using some online SDK. But I was not aware of how to use that SDK so I tried to implement geofencing idea using the native apis of the React-native framework.
Before the interview I had zero idea of react-native or redux. The interview, then engineering head, told me to build this geofencing app using technologies like react-native and redux for state mangement and was given a week's time. I built it and sent him the complete frontend and backend code. He was impressed and immediately offered me the internship.

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Build projects using reactjs, redux, tailwind, css, js, and any backend technology. and keep practicing medium-easy leetcode problems.
user image CodingNinjas

posted on 11 Oct 2021

I was interviewed in May 2021.

1 Interview Round

Coding Test Round (3 Questions)

Round duration - 90 Minutes
Round difficulty - Hard

Test Description/Instruction as Mentioned on the portal and mail :

1) The test will consist of 3 algorithmic problems.
2) The test time is 1.5 hours in which you will need to solve the 3 problems. The test link will be active from 10:00 AM onwards.
3) Please do not change the tabs since all the actions will be recorded and logged.

• Q1. Flood Fill Algorithm Ninja has found his new passion for photography. He has clicked some really good photos but in one of his images, he doesn’t like the color...read more
  • Q2. Kruskal’s Minimum Spanning Tree Algorithm You have been given a connected undirected weighted graph. Your task is to find the weight of the minimum spanning tre...read more
  • Q3. Merge Sort Given a sequence of numbers ‘ARR’. Your task is to return a sorted sequence of ‘ARR’ in non-descending order with help of the merge sort algorithm. E...read more

Interview Preparation Tips

Professional and academic backgroundI applied for the job as SDE - Intern in BangaloreEligibility criteriaNo criteriaShareChat interview preparation:Topics to prepare for the interview - DSA, React, Javascript, DBMS, OS, NetworksTime required to prepare for the interview - 6 MonthsInterview preparation tips for other job seekers

Tip 1 : Practice Atleast 300 Questions on leetcode (150 easy, 100 medium and 50 hard )
Tip 2 : Make atleast one big project which includes (DB, backend and frontend). Because in Hiring Manager round we have to discuss our resume for about 45mins to 1 Hr so having 1 or 2 big projects on the resume is always good to have otherwise HM will go towards core subjects Like OOP/OS/Networks which are often tricky.
Tip 3 : Think out of the box while solving a Question think of all the variants in which this questions can be asked. Let's take an example of simple question like two sum here we have to find a pair in an array whose sum is equal to given value. Now what if Interviewer asked to find three numbers instead of 2 or maybe find k numbers whose sum is equal to a given number. So it is always good to think out of the box and generalise the solution.
Tip 4 : Always try to solve each question in different ways. You should know both the bruteforce solution and the optimal one.
Tip 5 : When you solve a Question try to learn as much possible from a single Question for eg if you try to solve a Tree question then it is good to know both the iterative and recursive solution as sometimes Interviewer may introduce some constraints that due to huge test case recursive solution is not possible.
Tip 6 : 3-4 days before the interview start preparing using interviewbit as it contains all the important questions topic wise. I usually solve Interviewbit before the interview. No doubt Leetcode is good in terms of UI, Test cases and Easy to use but Interviewbit is more organised. I myself have done all the Interviewbit Questions multiple times.

Application resume tips for other job seekers

Tip 1 : Try to add Experience at the top with detailed explanation of work done by you
Tip 2 : If No Experience: try to add more and more personal projects with the skills required in JD
Tip 3 : If No projects and Experience: Try to add Coding profiles, Achievements (Hackathons and Coding Competitions )

Final outcome of the interviewSelected

• Node.Js
  • SQL
user image CodingNinjas

posted on 16 Sep 2021

I was interviewed in Feb 2021.

2 Interview Rounds

Assignment Round (1 Question)

Round duration - 24 hours
Round difficulty - Medium

• Q1. Assignment There is an event and different types of prizes available at the event. How to send them to the end user or what will the required fields and links. ...read more

Video Call Round (3 Questions)

Round duration - 120 Minutes
Round difficulty - Medium

It was a Data Structures and Algorithm Round and Discussion on My assignment round to check my Problem Solving Skills.
And the Interviewer was very friendly to me. I first introduced myself to the interviewer and what did I have done in past as a Software Engineer and Why I want to work in Grofers.

• Q1. Top View Of The Tree You are given a Binary Tree of integers. You are supposed to return the top view of the given binary tree. The Top view of the binary tree ...read more
  • Q2. Maximum Possible Time Given an array/list ‘ARR’ having 4 integer digits only. The task is to return the maximum 24 hour time that can be formed using the digits...read more
  • Q3. Technical Questions Then we have a small discussion on my projects and Past internship experience. He asks some questions related to my projects and what diffic...read more

Interview Preparation Tips

Professional and academic backgroundI completed Computer Science Engineering from JAYPEE INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY. Eligibility criteriaNo criteriaGrofers interview preparation:Topics to prepare for the interview - Data Structures, Algorithms, Dynamic Programming, OOPS, Computer Networks, Operating systems, DMBS, System Design, Python, DjangoTime required to prepare for the interview - 6 MonthsInterview preparation tips for other job seekers

Tip 1 : Practise Data Structures and Algorithms as much as you can on daily basis. Don't Fix numbers in your head, but practise as much as you can from all topics on daily basis.
Tip 2 : Give Programming Contests on a Daily basis. As it helps you to think of any particular problem in the fixed time frame.
Tip 3 : For Mastering DP, Learn From Aditya Verma Youtube Playlist and apply around 100 questions for solving any DP problem.
Tip 4 : Also Learn Computer Science theory subject once a week so that you will have a deep understanding of the particular subject since many interviews grind on CS theory subjects like OS, DBMS and Networks
Tip 5 : Make at least 2-3 Projects in any technology you like maybe Web Development or Android Development. It shows that you have some experience in Development and the company don't need to waste time on you for teaching frameworks.
Tip 6 : If you have time learn some System Design and learn how to design any system from end to end. Especially learn about designing a database of any application. In many interviews, the interviewer asks to design an application from end to end. So if you have some practice, then you can easily clear this type of rounds.

Application resume tips for other job seekers

Tip 1 : Always attached your Project links in your resume. As it seems your project is genuine and you are confident in showing your projects
Tip 2 : Don't add unnecessary things in your resume which are not related to the job, like your 10th class winning tournament certificate or managing a college society. These things didn't create any impact on your profile and takes an unnecessary space in your resume.
Tip 3 : Always make a 1-page resume. If you are making more than 1 page then it means you have added a lot of unnecessary information which are not related to the job profile.
Tip 4 : Always show your Project and Past experience on top, just after your basic info and education. Since these are the things which should be on top to showcast the skills.

Final outcome of the interviewSelected

posted on 8 May 2024

Rating 4
Good
Difficulty level
Selected Selected

I applied via Referral and was interviewed in Apr 2024.

Topics to prepare for PharmEasy Software Engineer interview:
  • Binary search
Rating 4
Good
Difficulty level
Not Selected

I applied via Company Website and was interviewed before May 2023.

HR Round (1 Question)

Technical Round (3 Questions)

• Q1. IOS questions and architecture question about modularisation. From resume.
  • Q2. Question Asked about memory management

• Ruby
  • Software Engineering
Rating 3
No response

I applied via Naukri.com and was interviewed in May 2024.

posted on 14 Oct 2023

Rating 3
Not Selected

I applied via campus placement at Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women, Delhi and was interviewed in Sep 2023.

3 Interview Rounds

Resume Shortlist Round

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:
Keep your resume crisp and to the point. A recruiter looks at your resume for an average of 6 seconds, make sure to leave the best impression.

Seat reservation system
bit manipulation
binary tree related

Ninjacart Interview FAQs

How many rounds are there in Ninjacart Software Developer Intern interview?
Ninjacart interview process usually has 2-3 rounds. The most common rounds in the Ninjacart interview process are Coding Test, Technical and HR.
What are the top questions asked in Ninjacart Software Developer Intern interview?

Some of the top questions asked at the Ninjacart Software Developer Intern interview -

1. 1.Given an array(0-based indexing), you have to find the max sum of i*A[i] wher...read more
  2. 1. Fibonacci series with recursion and without recursion 2. String Palindrome 3...read more

Tell us how to improve this page.

People are getting interviews through

based on 2 Ninjacart interviews
Campus Placement
100%
Low Confidence
?
Low Confidence means the data is based on a small number of responses received from the candidates.

Ninjacart Software Developer Intern Reviews and Ratings