Upload Button Icon Add office photos

posted on 8 Aug 2022

2 Interview Rounds

Resume Shortlist Round

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:
Keep your resume crisp and to the point. A recruiter looks at your resume for an average of 6 seconds, make sure to leave the best impression.

One-on-one Round (1 Question)

• Q1. Q. About yourself, company, product Q. your current company's sales pitch Q. how will you sell NBH's service to people?

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Yes, It is true - The fixed salary of the employees get deducted according to the gap in the target completion.

- I spoke to multiple employees and ex-employees of NBH, and all said the same thing, :- Even if you get a 10-12 LPA fixed package, this number will have no credibility. They told me that there was a time when few of them got 88% of "fixed monthly salary" deducted just in the name of bad performance.
- When I confronted about this after receiving the offer from the company, the HR admitted that this is the company policy. According to my verbal communication with HR, this policy is only applicable to Territory Sales Managers and not for ASMs. When I asked HR if she can give a written confirmation on the mail regarding the same, her confidence in the tone shivered and declined to give me anything in writing.
- My question is, after all the online reviews on the company review websites and my personal communication with the current & ex-employees, if you are still confident that the organisation will not deduct the "fixed salary" in the name of performance, then there should be no problem giving it in written.

Top skills recommended for NoBrokerHOOD Area Sales Manager interview

Insights by AmbitionBox
  • B2B Sales
  • Revenue Generation
  • Team Leading
  • Team Management

NoBrokerHOOD Interview FAQs

How many rounds are there in NoBrokerHOOD Area Sales Manager interview?
NoBrokerHOOD interview process usually has 2 rounds. The most common rounds in the NoBrokerHOOD interview process are Resume Shortlist and One-on-one Round.
How to prepare for NoBrokerHOOD Area Sales Manager interview?
Go through your CV in detail and study all the technologies mentioned in your CV. Prepare at least two technologies or languages in depth if you are appearing for a technical interview at NoBrokerHOOD. The most common topics and skills that interviewers at NoBrokerHOOD expect are B2B Sales, Revenue Generation, Team Leading and Team Management.

Tell us how to improve this page.

Interview Questions from Similar Companies