Upload Button Icon Add office photos

22 questions found

Sort by: Popular

posted on 14 Mar 2024

Rating 2
Bad
Difficulty level
Selected Selected

I applied via Job Portal and was interviewed in Sep 2023.

3 Interview Rounds

Programming round was good

HR Round (1 Question)

user image Kiran Sripada

posted on 5 Dec 2016

I applied via campus placement at Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Chennai and was interviewed in Dec 2016.

6 Interview Rounds

Interview Questions

Interview Preparation Tips

Round: Resume Shortlist
Experience: CGPA and background in data science were considered

Round: Test
Experience: We did not have a test as the company registered late. But from next time, they are definitely going to conduct a test. One can expect questions on probability and machine learning.
Duration: 1 hour

Round: Technical Interview
Experience: Any technical interview would mostly start with "walk us through your resume". The rest of the interview depends on how you drive their focus on to your spikes in resume. I was the winner/finalist in three pan-India data science competitons and authored a techinal paper on machine learning/ predictive modeling. I was asked to explain my approaches and the math/principle behind the working of Random forests, differences between XG Boost and Adaboost algorithms. You can expect these kind of questions if you mention such algorithms.

Tips: Know your resume inside-out. If you mention courses like machine learning or time-series analysis, you will be asked to explain algorithms using math equations. If you mention programming languages you will be asked to write a code.

Do not forget to ask questions at the end of the interview. It is the golden opportunity to gain brownie points.

Round: Technical + HR Interview
Experience: They asked me to start off by explaining any one of the projects that are relevant to the profile. While I was explaining, they asked many questions on data preprocessing, model building and model validation techniques. Later, I was asked three puzzles on probability and number theory. Then I was asked typical HR questions like "Why our company?". They asked me if I would consider pursuing masters in data science.

Tips: The amount of grilling is directly proportional to the stuff on your resume. Since I had competitions and a publication, I was properly grilled on basics of ML. But, this is not the case with other selected candidates. However, you would be definitely asked many questions/puzzles on probability.

Confidence and attitude are the major qualities you need to carry with you while attending an interview. Be firm with your answers. They should be simple and to the point. Make sure that your answers to questions like "tell us about yourself" and "walk us through your resume" are open-ended. You should leave hints about your spikes and then the interviewer comes in your way asking questions on your spikes.

Skills: Probability And Statistics, Machine Learning, Basic Coding
user image SUNEEL KUMAR MATAM

5 Interview Rounds

Interview Questions

Interview Preparation Tips

Round: Resume Shortlist
Experience: Apart from resume shortlist, there was a preliminary interview to know your experience in analytics. Some probability questions were asked

Tips: Prepare probablity and stat.

Round: Technical + HR Interview
Experience: Probability and statistics questions. Be able to explain projects thoroughly.
Tips: Be well prepared with resume points.

Skills: Analytics And Coding
College Name: IIT Madras

Noodle Analytics interview questions for popular designations

Associate Data Scientist

(2)

Associate Data Engineer

Data Scientist

Senior Technician

4 Interview Rounds

Interview Questions

Interview Preparation Tips

Experience: CGPA shortlist

user image Shyam Krishna Sannapaneni

posted on 4 Dec 2016

I applied via campus placement at Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Chennai and was interviewed in Jan 2016.

5 Interview Rounds

Interview Questions

Interview Preparation Tips

Experience: CG shortlist

College Name: IIT Madras

Interview questions from similar companies

Technology Graduate Programme Interview Questions

posted on 18 Aug 2023

Rating 5
Very good
Selected Selected

I applied via campus placement at Amrita School of Engineering, Bangalore and was interviewed in Jul 2023.

Resume Shortlist Round

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:
Keep your resume crisp and to the point. A recruiter looks at your resume for an average of 6 seconds, make sure to leave the best impression.

Aptitude Test Round

The aptitude test was of 30 minutes with 30 questions. There were questions from all domains, like Java programming, C programming, verbal, aptitude, core computer science concepts, and so on.

Coding Test Round

The coding test had 3 questions to be solved in 60 mins. The questions were easy-medium level, but the implementations were lengthy. So one needed to have a fast typing skills to complete the implementation.

Group Discussion Round

The group discussion went around for 35 mins, which was supposed to be 30 mins. There were 7 people on our team and we were provided a couple of sheets of paper where there were instructions written on what to do and how to do it. In the end, we had a presentation session of 5 mins which was prolonged till 10 mins. The topic was, "The company wants to introduce crypto-currency in their trading system. What should be the business and technical planning strategies for the implementation."

One-on-one Round (6 Questions)

• Q1. What are your best interests?
  • Q2. If you are hired in our company, which field you would prefer to get into?
  • Q3. Explain to me a program written in Java that has a UI to take inputs of two integers and send them to a server to add them up. What are the tech stacks that you...read more
  • Q4. Which language would you use to do the arithmetic of two numbers? (Options: Java, Python, C++) And Why?
  • Q5. Basic questions on Machine Learning concepts.
  • Q6. Questions on Cloud Computing.

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Be yourself, be interactive.
user image Christopher D'Elia

posted on 20 Apr 2023

Rating 1
Very bad
2-4 weeks
Not Selected

I applied via Approached by Company and was interviewed in Mar 2023.

3 Interview Rounds

Resume Shortlist Round

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:
Don’t add your photo or details such as gender, age, and address in your resume. These details do not add any value.

Group Discussion Round

For the very first call it was an hour long intense grilling by the CEO and head of sales about my current company, our competitors and their competition. Alluding to the fact that they would love my connections to my current companies providers. I left, telling my wife that I was 90% sure hey were gathering intelligence, with no plans to make a hire for this role in general.

One-on-one Round (4 Questions)

Topics to prepare for Market Xcel Data Matrix Sales Director interview:
  • avoid
  • users
  • immoral
Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - They strung me along as if I was applying for the first sales roles in the US. From the first call it get to me as f they were trying to get information from me about my company, the competitors and the US market. After my second short call they sent me a document and Excel sheet that took me 5 hours extremely specifically getting into my current role, feelings about the US, market, strategy, targets I would do - essentially handing them over an entire business plan. They left no stone unturned. I have a current job - for them to ask me to fill this out for 6 hours was a bit outrageous in my opinion. I had a bad feeling from the start, and I was right - they used me up for all the information they could get out of me. Furthermore, I'm telling you, this place is moraless to avoid at all costs.

Top skills recommended for Market Xcel Data Matrix Sales Director interview

• Apac
  • Business Dev
  • Client Management
Rating 2
Bad
Difficulty level
Easy
Selected Selected

I applied via Approached by Company and was interviewed in Nov 2023.

2 Interview Rounds

One-on-one Round (5 Questions)

• Q1. Tell about yourself?
  • Q2. What is your current CTC? What's your expectation?
  • Q3. Are flexible in rotational shift? Can you relocate at barasat?
  • Q4. Are you comfortable in signing bond?
  • Q5. We will provide you HRA . It's ok for you? No travel allowance. It's ok for you?

Assignment Round

Advance Excel some formula provided which completed by my end

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Don't sign any bond. Remember they will say that you will get leave 1.4/2.5 every month. But that was fake. If you apply for it they will somehow cancel your leave.
user image Chetan Singh

posted on 8 Sep 2023

Rating 4
Good
Difficulty level
Not Selected

I applied via campus placement at Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, Ludhiana and was interviewed in Aug 2023.

4 Interview Rounds

Aptitude Test Round

Aptitude test: 20 questions, 10 on numerical ability, 10 on output based (javascript, Java, C/C++, Python). It was easy round.

Coding Test Round

Round 2 was coding test. 4 hands on questions (4- dsa, 4 sql). Time limit 90 mins. It is moderate level test. Can be cleared if good command over DSA. A question related to regex was asked.

Technical Round (1 Question)

• Q1. It was first round technical interview. they started with project, then moved on to sql. asked to write some sql queries. then moved to dsa. asked to reverse wo...read more

Technical Round (1 Question)

• Q1. It was second technical round. They asked about SQL query related to Joins, which i found hard. could not solve it. They asked to draw a pattern using single lo...read more
Rating 4
Good
Difficulty level
Easy
Not Selected

I applied via Referral and was interviewed in Mar 2024.

2 Interview Rounds

One-on-one Round (3 Questions)

Assignment Round

Complete task on Registration, login and CRUD operations

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Be Confident

Noodle Analytics Interview FAQs

How many rounds are there in Noodle Analytics interview?
Noodle Analytics interview process usually has 3 rounds. The most common rounds in the Noodle Analytics interview process are Coding Test, Technical and HR.
How to prepare for Noodle Analytics interview?
Go through your CV in detail and study all the technologies mentioned in your CV. Prepare at least two technologies or languages in depth if you are appearing for a technical interview at Noodle Analytics. The most common topics and skills that interviewers at Noodle Analytics expect are Python, Automation Testing, React.Js, SDET and AWS.
What are the top questions asked in Noodle Analytics interview?

Some of the top questions asked at the Noodle Analytics interview -

1. Why do you think the objective of predictive modeling is minimizing the cost fu...read more
  2. How can a string be reversed without affecting memory si...read more
  3. What is the difference between XGBoost and AdaBoost algorith...read more

Tell us how to improve this page.

People are getting interviews through

based on 5 Noodle Analytics interviews
Campus Placement
Job Portal
80%
20%
Moderate Confidence
?
Moderate Confidence means the data is based on a sufficient number of responses received from the candidates

Noodle Analytics Reviews and Ratings