Pacific BPO

Filter Interviews by

Pacific BPO Interview Questions & tips

1 - 3 of 3 InterviewsSort By: Popularity  |  Latest

Interview Details

I applied via Other (direct walkin) and was interviewed on Jul, 2018. I received the interview result in less than a week.

Communication

Problem Solving

Presentation Skills

Time Management

Decision Making Skills

Resume Shortlist → Aptitute → HR Interview → Client Round

Experience

It is just an introduction rount in which the only saw our knowledge about the company and communication skill and also check my positivity and how strong I min keeping my opinion,

Aptitute

Experience

Aptitute its a objective type test that test my knowledge about the working of AR and also checks my general knowledge, calculas , grammer.

Client Round

Experience

In this round the client of the company just check that how comitted I m towards my work and how I will work if I have given lots of work ,how I manage with my stress.

Overall Experience

This interview is somewhat a techincal one but more it is just your communication and presentation, that how we present ourself and how confident we our.
Just have knowledge about the working of AR and the company and also have knowledge about excel and present yourself confidently.

Interview Details

I was interviewed on Apr, 2017.

Test → HR Interview → Technical Interview

Written test

Resume Shortlist → Test → Technical Interview

Experience

Criteria related to good communication skill, ms office knowledge and experience.

Experience

Test related to medical billing terms, denials, module and latest us healtcare updates.