Upload Button Icon Add office photos

Sort by: Popular

Accounts Analyst Interview Questions

posted on 6 Mar 2023

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:
Keep your resume crisp and to the point. A recruiter looks at your resume for an average of 6 seconds, make sure to leave the best impression.

One-on-one Round (2 Questions)

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Prepare for FI concepts and current market conditions

Interview questions from similar companies

posted on 22 Nov 2023

Not Selected

I applied via Company Website and was interviewed in Oct 2023.

4 Interview Rounds

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:

One-on-one Round (11 Questions)

Technical Round (2 Questions)

Technical Round (5 Questions)

Topics to prepare for TCS Associate Software Engineer interview:
  • Python
  • Java basics
Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Kk
Not Selected

I applied via AmbitionBox and was interviewed in Mar 2024.

2 Interview Rounds

One-on-one Round (3 Questions)

• Q1. My last experience
  • Q2. Certainly! Here's an example of an interview question: "Can you provide an example of a difficult situation you faced at work and how you handled it?" This ques...read more
  • Q3. Certainly! Here's an example of an interview question: "Can you provide an example of a difficult situation you faced at work and how you handled it?" This ques...read more

HR Round (3 Questions)

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Certainly! Here are a few tips for job seekers:

1. Tailor your resume and cover letter: Customize your resume and cover letter to align with the specific job requirements. Highlight relevant skills, experiences, and accomplishments that make you a strong fit for the role.

2. Research the company: Before applying or going for an interview, research the company thoroughly. Understand their values, mission, products/services, and any recent news or projects. This knowledge will help you tailor your application and demonstrate your interest in the company.

3. Network: Networking is crucial in today's job market. Reach out to professionals in your desired industry or job role through platforms like LinkedIn. Attend industry events, job fairs, and networking sessions to build connections and gain insights about potential job opportunities.

4. Prepare for interviews: Research commonly asked interview questions and practice your responses. Highlight your skills and experiences that align with the job requirements. Prepare specific examples to demonstrate your abilities. Additionally, dress professionally, maintain good body language, and remember to ask thoughtful questions to the interviewer.

5. Enhance your skills: Identify any gaps in your skills or knowledge and invest time in enhancing them. Take online courses, attend workshops, or pursue certifications to stay up-to-date with industry trends and make yourself a desirable candidate.

6. Stay positive and resilient: Job searching can be challenging. Remember to stay positive and resilient throughout the process. Set realistic expectations, celebrate small wins, and learn from rejections to improve your future applications.

7. Seek feedback: If you face rejections or don't receive interview offers, don't hesitate to seek feedback. Reach out to hiring managers or industry professionals for advice on areas of improvement. Constructive criticism can help you refine your approach and increase your chances of success.

Remember, each job search is unique, so adapt these tips to fit your circumstances. Good luck with your job search!
I love to work with Indian top 5 Insurance company.
Selected Selected

I applied via Naukri.com and was interviewed in Aug 2023.

8 Interview Rounds

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:
Don’t add your photo or details such as gender, age, and address in your resume. These details do not add any value.

Aptitude Test Round

Along with getting some facts about banks, we were asked specific things about the applicant's interest and important time table work and job.

One-on-one Round (3 Questions)

• Q1. Answer- I believe I am a good fit for this industry since it demands both attitude and aptitude. The banking industry is a well-organized and rational domain. I...read more
  • Q2. 1-on-1 interviews are interviews that are in person and occur between one interviewer and the interviewee. The format of these interviews is typically rather st...read more
  • Q3. A one-to-one interview is a research method in which the interviewer meets with one respondent at a time to ask questions. This type of interview is used to col...read more

Aptitude Test Round

Regardless of how long you have been in your career and how much you think you know, it’s important to run practice tests to ensure your score is an adequate reflection of your working ability. Completing plenty of practice tests allows you to go into your aptitude test with an understanding of what to expect, so that you will be less surprised by the day’s demands. Complete as many practice tests as you can in the time you have to prepare, and you will be sure to do well. You will find many different types of aptitude tests here at Aptitude-test.com.

2. Be sure to read questions carefully

Many candidates rush through the questions on their aptitude tests, assuming they know the answers. However, some aptitude test questions are designed to test how well you are able to pay attention to the detail in the question

Coding Test Round

An indepdent coding test focuses on your ability to code and solve problems within a given time frame. You may have an independent coding test after your whiteboard test or before as part of a screening.

The company will give you a link to a common code editor, and you can choose what programming language you want to write in. Before you start the test, you’ll know how long you have to complete it and whether you’ll be able to leave the platform during the test. Make sure you do the test in a quiet environment where you won’t have distractions.

To prepare for this part of the interview, “simulate interview conditions,” Mohit Maheshwari, co-founder at NMG Technologies, a full-service IT company, says. “Practice coding on a whiteboard or a blank sheet of paper, as this is how you will be doing it during the interview. Get used to writing code without the aid of an IDE [integrated development environment] or compiler.”

Coding Test Round

The recruiter or hiring manager will also ask conceptual coding interview questions to learn whether you’re familiar with the concepts you’ll be working with.

“Expect questions on basic data structures such as arrays, linked lists, trees, and graphs, as well as common algorithms like sorting and searching,” Maheshwari says.

To prepare for these questions, refamiliarize yourself with these concepts. Then, you can practice by explaining them clearly to someone who doesn’t have technical knowledge.

Examples of these questions include:

What is a data structure?
What is an array?
What is a linked list?
What is the difference between an array and a linked list?
What is LIFO?
What is FIFO?
What is a stack?
What are binary trees?
What are binary search trees?
What is object-oriented programming?
What is the purpose of a loop in programming?

Assignment Round

Assignment refers to the transfer of some or all property rights and obligations associated with an asset, property, contract, etc. to another entity through a written agreement. For example, a payee assigns rights for collecting note payments to a bank.

Technical Round (2 Questions)

• Q1. In-Depth Banking Knowledge Interview Questions Explain annual percentage rate and how to calculate it. How do bank customers benefit from overdraft protection? ...read more
  • Q2. The technical portion of an investment banking interview involves specific questions about accounting, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), IPOs, corporate finance, ...read more

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Technology like internet links etc., digital media, job apps should be taken care of. So that one can get job easily.
Hard
2-4 weeks
Selected Selected

I applied via Recruitment Consulltant and was interviewed in Jul 2023.

6 Interview Rounds

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:
Properly align and format text in your resume. A recruiter will have to spend more time reading poorly aligned text, leading to high chances of rejection.

One-on-one Round (5 Questions)

One-on-one Round (6 Questions)

• Q1. Whats the number of experience I hold on my current field
  • Q2. Are you willing to relocate
  • Q3. Why should I hire you
  • Q4. What are the ways you can help our organization in making this fruitful
  • Q5. If there are 3 people out of which 1 has sales quality, 1 has knowledge about peoduct and 1 can do both well, whom should I pick
  • Q6. Tell me the last place you visited for any kind of business presentations

Case Study Round

Case study was given on certain scenarios where a customer who is trying to do fraud txn and the ways how a banker can prevent it

HR Round (4 Questions)

• Q1. What is your current CTC that was offered from your 1st organization
  • Q2. What was your CTC offered from current organisation
  • Q3. What is your fixed and gross CTC that come with your offer letter at YBL
  • Q4. What is your expectations from current offered CTC that we would provide

Offered letter discussion Round (3 Questions)

• Q1. Negotiation on what was offered to me on the appointment letter and offer letter
  • Q2. Final round of discussion on my educational Qualification
  • Q3. Lastly the offer letter was given with grade and final CTC

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Whatever you know be confident, what you don't know try to learn and be confident with your answers and appear genuine
No response

I applied via AmbitionBox and was interviewed in Dec 2023.

6 Interview Rounds

WORK EXPERIENCE TENACITY MIND SET LIKINGS FOR THE COMPANY

Group Discussion Round

EXPERIENCE KNOWLEDGE TIME LIMIT COMPARISONS

HOUR WEALTH LIABILITY RATINGS

One-on-one Round (7 Questions)

• Q1. GROWTH OF THE COMPANY TECHNICAL KNOWHOW OF THE COMPANY COMPANY HISTORY
  • Q2. ORIGINALLY HOW THE COMP WAS FORMED. PROPITERS ATTACHMENTS OF HOW MANY SEGMENTS UNDER ONE ROOF .YEARS OF OPORATION.
  • Q3. THEME OF THE COMP NRI CUSTOMERS NET WEALTH IN TO INR.
  • Q4. MERITS AND DEMIRITS OF THE COMPANY.
  • Q5. BANCASSURENCE AS REARGUARD WHILE THE BANK LOSSESS ITS ROI AS PER GUIDELINES BY SEBI AND RBI IN TO INDIAN ECONOMY IF ANY .
  • Q6. HEADING THE LOGO OF KOTAK ACCROSS THE UNIVERSE AND THE BEST BET IN CRYPTOCURRENCY ACCROSS THE UNIVERSE DAY AND NIGHT.
  • Q7. THE BEST TOPPERS IN AUSTRALIA NEW ZE LAND AND THE BEST COMPITITOR OF ABN AMRO AND DUTECHET GRINDLAYS HDFC (RETAILS AND LIABILITIES) ACROSS THE GLOBE.

HR Round (2 Questions)

• Q1. SELECTION PROCEDURES, PACAKAGE OF FRINGE BENEFITS ALONG WITH SALARY MODE OF OPORATION
  • Q2. BE THE BEST AND UNBEATABLE IN FOREIGN MARKETS OF MIDDLE EAST/ MIDDLE WEST/ AND ANZ GRINDLAYS.

One-on-one Round (1 Question)

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - CAN READ BOOKS OF DEL KARNICK.CAN GO FOR SALES TRAINNING INSTITUTES IN MUMBAI.

AVP/HUB HEAD Interview Questions

posted on 18 Aug 2023

Selected Selected

I applied via Referral and was interviewed in Jul 2023.

1 Interview Round

One-on-one Round (6 Questions)

• Q1. Whats about my family background
  • Q2. What do you know about IndusInd Bank and vehicle finance?
  • Q3. IndusInd Bank is India's first private bank And in vehicle finance too, IndusInd Bank had taken its first step and for doing vehicle finance, we see an income o...read more
  • Q4. What will you do from your end to develop the business in vehicle finance?
  • Q5. When you do business, along with business, default will also come in the market. If there is a default, how will you control it and how will you get the default...read more
  • Q6. There is a lot of competition in the market. There is more to finance vehicle finance. What scheme do you have to compete with it? How would you compete with th...read more

Topics to prepare for IndusInd Bank AVP/HUB HEAD interview:
  • Speeking English
  • direct marketing
  • Relationship Management
  • Maths
  • Key Account Management
Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Nowadays there is an advice for job seekers, when you get a job, you should give at least 5 years in any company. After knowing the ups and downs of that company, its appraisals, its staff, its motivation, you should now change the company.

posted on 27 May 2024

Not Selected

I applied via Approached by Company and was interviewed in Apr 2024.

2 Interview Rounds

Technical Round (4 Questions)

Technical Round (1 Question)

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - I attended 2rounds of Technical Rounds.first round was gone good.After 2days, HR called and told to me I got selected for second round and same day interview was scheduled.For second Round from the beginning Interviewer speak like very arrogant and treated me very irrespective.he asked the what was package need for Database connection. I also total UiPath.Database.Activities. I know it was right answer. But he again asked the same question then U know manage package in UiPath studio need to click there then need to search there...etc...I was experienced but he were treated me like fresher and very disrespectful.Don't take the interview from here.Unprofessional fools. Him mind set was fixed he not liked to hire me then why they are scheduling interview and wasting and discouraging candidates.

Top skills recommended for HCLTech Uipath Developer interview

Insights by AmbitionBox
  • OCR

Analyst - Engineering Interview Questions

posted on 23 May 2024

2-4 weeks
No response

I applied via Approached by Company and was interviewed in Apr 2024.

2 Interview Rounds

One-on-one Round (2 Questions)

• Q1. 1. Live coding question on DP - Discussion on other approaches and complexity
  • Q2. 2. Questions on responsibilities delivered in current role

Group Discussion Round

I had an incredibly disappointing interview experience with Anshul, who claimed to have 9 YOE. The interview began with system design question and I nit even given any time to think of the solution. When I tried gathering my thoughts, Anshul accused me of of cheating even though I volunteered to share my screen to prove my honesty. He was not only rude but highly unprofessional.

The situation worsened as the interview progressed. My correct answers were repeatedly declared wrong. For instance, when I stated that "MySQL is a relational database", Anshul incorrectly insisted that t is not. Shockingly he did not agree that a database would be necessary for a link shortener and further claimed that MySQL is a document database.

An interviewer with 9 years of experience should have a basic understanding of fundamental concepts. The interviewer's lack of knowledge and poor conduct makes me doubt the whole hiring process.
The other person in panel, Priyanka, was mute throughout.

Anyone applying here should reconsider it as this can be harmful to a professional's growth.

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - When I reported this to HR, they said they are helpless and then terminated my application. I will spread this review widely so that everyone is aware and is given a fair chance.
The HR should take strict action against Anshul and not waste a candidates time. The interview process here is not fair.
6-8 weeks
Selected Selected

I applied via Referral and was interviewed in Nov 2023.

2 Interview Rounds

Technical Round (4 Questions)

• Q1. Exception to non disclosure
  • Q2. Important clauses of service agreement
  • Q3. Negotiation of indemnity clause
  • Q4. Limitation of liability- (i) Cap on the amount; (ii) No liability in case of any special, indirect, consequential, extra- ordinary or similar losses.

Topics to prepare for Bandhan Bank Corporate Legal Manager interview:
  • Drafting Agreements
Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Know your cv.

PIMCO Interview FAQs

How many rounds are there in PIMCO interview?
PIMCO interview process usually has 2 rounds. The most common rounds in the PIMCO interview process are One-on-one Round and Resume Shortlist.
What are the top questions asked in PIMCO interview?

Some of the top questions asked at the PIMCO interview -

1. What factors can affect interest ra...read more
  2. Background questi...read more

Tell us how to improve this page.

Interview Questions from Similar Companies