Upload Button Icon Add office photos
Engaged Employer

i

This company page is being actively managed by Web Synergies Team. If you also belong to the team, you can get access from here

Web Synergies Verified Tick

Sort by: Popular
user image Karthik Anumari

posted on 14 Jul 2023

No response

I applied via Walk-in and was interviewed in Jun 2023.

Aptitude Test Round

It consisted of total 60 questions and was given 1hour of time. The questions are from simple interest,CI, time and work, and some other topics. It also included sudo codes which are MCQ type

Coding Test Round

Given 3 coding ques and need to complete it in 1 hour. Those were easy to moderte level ques and was instructed to write the codes only in C/C++/JAVA on paper. No othter language was accepted

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Practice writing codes on paper also since some of the companies are asking to write on paper

Top skills recommended for Web Synergies Backend Developer interview

• GIT
  • Terraform

posted on 23 Feb 2024

2 Interview Rounds

Technical Round (1 Question)

Technical Round (1 Question)

Jobs at Web Synergies

Interview questions from similar companies

Not Selected

I applied via Recruitment Consulltant and was interviewed in Apr 2024.

Aptitude Test Round

Project management, spring and java related total 20 questions to be completed in 30 minutes.
I was not aware of such interview process and environment during test examination was not peaceful.

One-on-one Round (3 Questions)

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Got call from hiring Consultancy and I agreed for Face to Face interview after reviewing JD.
Upon reaching the office, I saw the recruiters had called more than 100 candidates for the interview and they were running out of sitting. Such was a welcome.
There was an Aptitude test for each individual, be it 2 years or 10+ years experience. First recruiter told me no aptitude test for me because I'm for project manager role and asked me to sit. But then she gave me questionair and told to complete in 30 minutes. [weird]
Aptitude test was being conducted by 2 personnel only where around 30 candidates were sitting in room and they were coming - going 1 by 1. At times, recruiters were not there and candidates were stranded. In between the test, recruiters were calling names, instructing candidates and making the environment noisy for the candidates appearing for test. So unprofessional. [It should have been peaceful environment if you're conducting test]
After the test, I was taken in room for interview where interviewer was so arrogant and mannerless. Never ever seen unprofessional person not greeting the candidate and nor looking at him.
Asked me for intro and then didn't ask much questions to justify his job. There was no smile on his face and was not courteous, empathetic. He was judging a candidate without examinig skills. This is totally against diversity and inclusive culture.
I have been asked by each interviewer at the end of interview, "Do you have any question for me?" . But this interviewer didn't even ask this. How unprofessional it was!
Lastly, feedback was given not shortlisted.
Such a waste of time. If such unprofessional drives to be conducted, I request you not to do such timepass with candidates conducting interviews virtual.
I suggest management to look into this process which damaging image of RBI.
No wonder why MNCs are the first choice of any candidate because the behavior and treatment of their HR and Panel is so professional. Time to learn from them.

Top skills recommended for Reserve Bank Information Technology Project Manager interview

• SDLC
  • Drupal
  • Information Technology
  • Liferay
Selected Selected

I applied via Referral and was interviewed in Apr 2024.

1 Interview Round

One-on-one Round (7 Questions)

• Q1. Questions about my technical experience
  • Q2. 3 reasons why I want to work for the company
  • Q3. Why I left my previous organization
  • Q4. Design Principles - Case-based question
  • Q5. Write a class (structure) for the case - based question
  • Q6. How would I design an application(case)?
  • Q7. If a square was divided in 4 parts and you remove one part, how would you divide the remaining in 4 parts?

Topics to prepare for SAS Senior Associate Software Developer interview:
  • Javascript
Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - This was just a pre-screening round. They have L1, L2 technical rounds, an EVP - employee value proposition round and the final HR round.

Top skills recommended for SAS Senior Associate Software Developer interview

• Software Development Life Cycle
  • Spring

posted on 21 Feb 2024

Not Selected

I was interviewed in Jan 2024.

1 Interview Round

Technical Round (15 Questions)

More than 8 weeks
Selected Selected

I applied via Campus Placement and was interviewed in Sep 2023.

Aptitude Test Round

Nterview process consists of 2 rounds. First round is online assessment and second round is personal interview. 1. Online Assessment: This round consists of 4 sections 1. Section 1: Gamified Round: In this round there is a puzzle game having 13 levels and time limit is 20 mins. Through this level they will check the multi tasking skills. (Note: It's a no elimination round) 2. Section 2: Aptitude Round: This round consists of total 40 questions from aptitude and logical reasoning and time limit is 30 mins. It's a elimination round means you will qualify to next level only if you complete this level. I don't know the no. of questions to be solved to qualify to next level but during my time I have solved 20-25 questions out of 40. 3. Section 3: Science Section: In this round they will ask 10 MCQ from a particular science topic. Good thing about this round that they will provide topics 2 days prior to online assessment so students get sufficient time to prepare. 4.Section 4: Essay Section: In this round they will give 2 images and you have to write essay on any one of the images in maximum 600 words.

One-on-one Round (1 Question)

• Q1. 1. There are same number of 1, 5 and 10 rupees coins and their total value is Rs 480. Find out no. of each coins. 2.There are total 12 bulbs out of which 1 is d...read more

Top skills recommended for Zifo RnD Solutions Associate Analyst interview

• Pharma
  • R&D

posted on 11 Oct 2023

Not Selected

I applied via Campus Placement and was interviewed in Sep 2023.

3 Interview Rounds

Resume Shortlist Round

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:
Keep your resume crisp and to the point. A recruiter looks at your resume for an average of 6 seconds, make sure to leave the best impression.

Group Discussion Round

It was a simple group discussion in which we were 10 students the topic was given by the HR itself

Technical Round (5 Questions)

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Its a decent company given a good package
Rating 4
Good
Difficulty level
No response

1 Interview Round

Technical Round (5 Questions)

posted on 12 Jun 2024

More than 8 weeks
Not Selected

I applied via Naukri.com and was interviewed in Dec 2023.

4 Interview Rounds

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - They took 2 months for the whole process and conducted 4 rounds of interview. Didn't gave proper feedback. When I reached out to Recruiter she mentioned the client is on and off.

Top skills recommended for IT By Design Project Coordinator interview

user image Pallavi Kumari

posted on 11 Jun 2024

Hard
Not Selected

I applied via Naukri.com and was interviewed in May 2024.

3 Interview Rounds

Group Discussion Round

For group discussion they took too much time to take interview.

HR Round (2 Questions)

Behavioral Round (2 Questions)

• Q1. They ask 10 and 12 questions and they wash our brains for negative
  • Q2. Manager told married women can not work in night sift after selected in 3 round

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - This was bad experience for me Manager was not good he spoke very rood and also HR was rood.

Top skills recommended for DISYS Technical Recruiter interview

• Technical Recruitment
  • US Recruitment
  • US Staffing

Web Synergies Interview FAQs

How many rounds are there in Web Synergies interview?
Web Synergies interview process usually has 2-3 rounds. The most common rounds in the Web Synergies interview process are Technical, Resume Shortlist and Aptitude Test.
How to prepare for Web Synergies interview?
Go through your CV in detail and study all the technologies mentioned in your CV. Prepare at least two technologies or languages in depth if you are appearing for a technical interview at Web Synergies. The most common topics and skills that interviewers at Web Synergies expect are SAP ABAP, MVC, C#, Java and Python.
What are the top questions asked in Web Synergies interview?

Some of the top questions asked at the Web Synergies interview -

1. Enhancements in the sap...read more
  2. Routines in sap...read more

Tell us how to improve this page.

People are getting interviews through

based on 1 Web Synergies interview
Walkin
100%
Low Confidence
?
Low Confidence means the data is based on a small number of responses received from the candidates.

Interview Questions from Similar Companies

Sap Abap Consultant

Bangalore Rural

5-7 Yrs

Not Disclosed

SAP TRM Consultant - IT (4-6 yrs)

Bangalore / Bengaluru

4-6 Yrs

₹ 10-15 LPA

RPA Developer - Cognitive Platform (4-6 yrs)

Bangalore / Bengaluru