Upload Button Icon Add office photos

4 interviews found

Sort by: Popular

posted on 22 Apr 2024

Rating 4
Good
Difficulty level
2-4 weeks
Selected Selected

I applied via Referral and was interviewed before Apr 2023.

2 Interview Rounds

One-on-one Round (2 Questions)

• Q1. Standard question about HT, LT panels transformer, HVAC
  • Q2. Basic answers about above Utility

One-on-one Round (2 Questions)

• Q1. How you have thought about the facility Management.
  • Q2. As far as IT ITIS industry concern managing daily operations of Facility management is key to success , it gives wow to team member visiting office, feel comfor...read more
user image Harsha Patil

posted on 11 Jun 2024

Rating 4
Good
Difficulty level
2-4 weeks
Selected Selected

I applied via Recruitment Consulltant and was interviewed before Jun 2023.

1 Interview Round

Technical Round (2 Questions)

posted on 13 Apr 2024

Rating 2
Bad
Difficulty level
4-6 weeks
Selected Selected

I applied via Company Website and was interviewed in Oct 2023.

2 Interview Rounds

Assignment Round

Reasoning and annuities

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Please do not apply here

Zinnia Digital Service interview questions for popular designations

Facility Manager

Senior Associate

Senior Claims Associate

Softwaretest Engineer

posted on 19 Feb 2023

Rating 4
Good
Difficulty level
Less than 2 weeks
Selected Selected

I applied via Referral and was interviewed before Feb 2022.

Resume Shortlist Round

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:
Keep your resume crisp and to the point. A recruiter looks at your resume for an average of 6 seconds, make sure to leave the best impression.

HR Round (1 Question)

Behavioral Round (1 Question)

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - If you can work 24*7 can join this company.
You will get good learning, Money and experience

Interview questions from similar companies

I applied via Recruitment Consultant and was interviewed before May 2017.

4 Interview Rounds

Interview Questions

Interview Preparation Tips

Good in interview easy exam

Top skills recommended for Reliance Retail Outbound Executive interview

• Compliance Management
  • Inventory Management
  • Logistics Management
  • Order Management System

I was interviewed in Feb 2017.

6 Interview Rounds

Interview Questions

Interview Preparation Tips

Round: HR Interview
Experience: The HR lady had my CV with her and she asked all these questions. Then, she asked me to wait for the technical interview in the lobby.
Tips: Prepare these questions in advance. Be confident

Round: Technical Interview
Experience: This interview was conducted by the operations manager. He also asked my expectations from the company, financially and otherwise, and also a few questions related to the previous work experience.
Tips: Prepare the technical part strongly. If you don't know the answer, don't guess. Be honest.

Round: Test
Experience: Technical part had MCQs only while grammar part also had a few descriptive questions
Tips: Prepare well. Don't worry, even the company doesn't take this test very seriously. So, you can use your phone during the test to check answers online.
Duration: 1 hour
Total Questions: 40

Round: Typing test
Experience: Duration 2 minutes. Accuracy to be maintained 90% or more. Speed to be maintained 35 words per minute.
Tips: Practice in advance. Just focus on accuracy, maintaing speed is easy. They allow multiple attempts until you clear this, so, don't worry.

Skills: Communication And Confidence, Stability, Patience

Top skills recommended for Teleperformance Technical Support Associate interview

• Technical Support
  • Adobe
  • Benefits
  • Communication Skills
  • English
  • HR
  • Hiring
  • Interviewing
user image Saumya Singh

posted on 3 Jan 2017

I was interviewed in Oct 2016.

4 Interview Rounds

Interview Questions

Interview Preparation Tips

Round: Group Discussion
Experience: The interviewer narrated the following situation to us, "Suppose you have either access to unlimited amount of money or a choice to have one true love, what you'll choose"

I took the initiative to start the GD. I guess its really important to try and start the GD. Then i also focused on what others are saying, and answered them accordingly.
Tips: Start the GD
Don't unnecessarily scream. Listening is also important.
Duration: 5 minutes

Skills: Speaking Skills, Communication And Confidence, Presentation Skills, Presence Of Mind
College Name: Manipal University Jaipur

posted on 8 Feb 2017

I was interviewed in Dec 2016.

4 Interview Rounds

Interview Questions

Interview Preparation Tips

Duration: 10 minutes

Round: Technical + HR Interview
Experience: After he was satisfied with my answers he explained me my job role, salary and the growth in the organization
Tips: Be confident and prepare your CV well..That should do it

Top skills recommended for Jio Assistant Manager interview

• Store Operations

Banking Interview Questions

posted on 24 May 2015

4 Interview Rounds

Interview Questions

Interview Preparation Tips

Round: Group Discussion
Experience: 1) BBG shipping has experience of turning around two companies and is one of the largest companies in this segement

2) City shipping is largest private company into ship repair and ship breaking but not in similar segment.

3) Sonyo shipping is one of the oldest shipping company and has various businesses related this. It is looking forward to expand in china and India and looking forward to expand and acquire some ship breaking company to create a low cost base.

Bids are:

BBG: 100% of debt for seven years 9% interest pa

City: 90% of debt for seven years 10% interest pa

Sonyo: 85% of debt for five years 13% interest pa

As a manager you have to take decision. Your senior has called up to look for bid of City and this will help to build relationship with city. The bank already has relationship with BBG. What will you recommend?

Round: HR Interview
Experience: I can’t say I was 100% right in all my answers but I tried to simplify every answer. I knew my CV very well and was able to anticipate questions like why less marks.

General Tips: Through knowledge of sectors and other fin subjects. Was confident as I had prepared well for the interview. In GD one has to contribute 2-3 good points that was sufficient. There were people who remained silent but contributed even 1 good point were selected for interview atleast. In interview they gauge your fitment wrt role and their core values.
Skills: Economics, Finance
College Name: NA
user image Vidhi Verma

posted on 2 Apr 2015

5 Interview Rounds

Interview Questions

• Q1. Give a brief introduction about yourself
  • Q2. Explain any one topic from your area of interest
  • Q3. Do you know C language? If yes then write a program to print numbers from 1 to 10 excluding 5
  • Q4. Recall any question from the quantitative ability section of the test and explain how did you approach the problem
  • Q5. What all does it take for a person from an electronics background to go into the programming field?
  • Q6. Where are you from?
  • Q7. How was your technical interview round?
  • Q8. Are you willing to relocate?

Round: Test
Experience: The online test was of an average difficulty level. There was sufficient time to complete all the questions on time. and there was a negative marking of 0.25.
Tips: One should be thorough with the basics of english, and quantitative ability. Reasoning section needed a lot of practice so as to save time.
Duration: 60 minutes
Total Questions: 50

Round: Technical Interview
Experience: I had a very good experience answering the aforementioned questions as i was confident in all my answers. i did not have a thorough knowledge of c language, So i told the interviewer that i am not adept with programming but i can still try. Hence the interviewer told me that even if i go wrong in programming, he won't be marking me on that basis.
Tips: Always speak the truth whether you know a particular subject or not. This helps the interviewer form an overall idea about you.Put forward your views in a soft and gentle but assertive tone.

Round: HR Interview
Experience: The HR round of interviews was a more general round concerned in knowing the candidate as a person, irrespective of his/ her merits and achievements. It focussed on forming an idea about our personality as an individual
Tips: Be calm, composed and patient in front of the interviewer.

General Tips: One should not be scared or nervous about placements. Patience and confidence should be maintained throughout the recruitment process. Practice placement papers from various websites and also keep yourself updated with current affairs.
Skill Tips: A lot of practice is required to gain speed in doing calculations.
Skills: Speed, Knowledge , Communication Skills
College Name: SRM UNIVERSITY
Motivation: The main motivation for applying to iGATE was the company is a major IT service provider and had been listed in the 100 fastest growing companies by Fortune magazine. Since i had been rejected in companies like Wipro, CTS, Infosys, i applied to this company in the hope of getting selected. Other motivations were my college seniors and teachers.
Funny Moments: When the technical interviewer asked me to explain any topic from my area of interest, I was shocked for a minute because i could not believe that i had been granted so much liberty of choosing any topic from my subject.To crosscheck what i had hear was true or not, i reassured myself by asking him whether he was sure or not. Then the interviewer smiled and told me to proceed.

Top skills recommended for Capgemini Software Engineer interview

• HTML
  • JQuery
  • Web Services

Zinnia Digital Service Interview FAQs

How many rounds are there in Zinnia Digital Service interview?
Zinnia Digital Service interview process usually has 2-3 rounds. The most common rounds in the Zinnia Digital Service interview process are HR, One-on-one Round and Resume Shortlist.
How to prepare for Zinnia Digital Service interview?
Go through your CV in detail and study all the technologies mentioned in your CV. Prepare at least two technologies or languages in depth if you are appearing for a technical interview at Zinnia Digital Service. The most common topics and skills that interviewers at Zinnia Digital Service expect are C#, ASP.Net, Angular, .Net and SQL.
What are the top questions asked in Zinnia Digital Service interview?

Some of the top questions asked at the Zinnia Digital Service interview -

1. Standard question about HT, LT panels transformer, H...read more
  2. Basic answers about above Util...read more
  3. Java Automation Questi...read more

Tell us how to improve this page.

Interview Process at Zinnia Digital Service

based on 3 interviews in last 1 year

Rating 3.3

People are getting interviews through

based on 4 Zinnia Digital Service interviews
Referral
Company Website
50%
25%
25% candidates got the interview through other sources.
Moderate Confidence
?
Moderate Confidence means the data is based on a sufficient number of responses received from the candidates

Interview Questions from Similar Companies