Accenture

Flexible

Accenture Reviews

1 - 10 of 3616 ReviewsSort By: Popularity  |  Latest

Likes

Dislikes

IDC is a disaster waiting to happen in near future. They lost quality in almost all aspects due to body shopping/hoarding. They are not recognizing a good resource vs a bad one. As many as 60% of the resources have very bad communication skills, bad attire, bad technical skills and are heavily dependent on a few who are really good. There is a rampant regional(mainly in Pune&BLR)/caste feeling in the hiring process and annual appraisal. In top engagements, Senior Executives are corrupt, hire poorly skilled contractors and put entire project burden on few genuine candidates.
Biggest problem is salary and growth opportunities. It is a nightmare of a career growth after AM in IDC. One may doubt if they are meddling with company's revenue. Executive board is so corrupt that they tell the same unjustifiable reason year after year but don't give a decent salary hike to their employees.

Accenture Management from west boss around on IDC. They have become revolting and animal like in their behavior towards Indians. This is a rampant problem in almost all projects. I almost puked when a senior manager from US rejected to pay few dollars (20$) for a monthly laptop rental for an offshore manager but on the very same evening spent nearly 100$ on herself for a office dinner & drinks. I was in a trauma for a week and had to condition myself in looking away from that exploitation. They have all these fantastic rules and policies which they don't follow but use on Indians.

There was a SM who cribbed about how expensive Indian resources were when they were 15 times cheaper than her. Throwing under a bus is so common in this company. Western hegemony is at it's peak. BTW, it is not trump. This has been the case since the 2011.

It used to be a great company with merit as the focus but has consistently been losing it's charm with less quality people polluting the practices. It currently is beyond repair.

Work

Unrealistic and chaotic. It's like a Jurassic park. You never know what will happen 70% of the time. Most uncertain.

Working Days

timings are there but it all depends on the client you work for.

Job Travel

I have to travel within city, within country.

Work Timings

8:30 AM to 6:30 PM (strict)

Excellent

Likes

1) About teammates I don't know so much because according to my skills i got upgraded to new profile within 2 or 3 months many times
2) I would like to mention one thing i don't know how the hiring process was but they use to hire terrible people, always i had one doubt the people they are hiring are they really worth it??
3) About salary yes if you're joining there as a fresher the salary starts in the range of 1.37 LPA which is very low in this decade and if you have any experience with good salary package and if you're joining this company then it gives better package you would love it.
And yes about
4) politics there always this thing in the corporate terrible experience and because of which i left the company.
5) Learning - learning never stops i have learned many things and there are Accenture learning portals which provides you so much to learn always which sector you prefer they have each and everything and we have to complete mandatory training sessions every month

Dislikes

6) work environment - yep its good and according to the project requirements there were proper tools available there is always your supervisor who will help you always but if you're on notice period you will feel something else.
7) travel - yes they have transport facility pick n drop in starting of the job i used to like it but then it became hectic thing for me i use to prefer to travel office by bike.
8) career growth- yes if you have patience there is a growth i have seen people who are Team leader but they aren't graduate!! lol? seriously
9) work life balance - you cannot do anything if you're in night shift so much headache and also it was 9 n half hr working time and if we count transport it becomes 11 n half hr it was difficult to manage everything at a time.

Work

The project in which i use to work it was literally boring , i was the only person who got upgraded many times to another profile as per requirement they use to prefer always me and i used to give the result so much faster than the others

Rotational Shift

Work Timings

7:00 AM to 4:00 PM (strict)

Good
Good
Terrible
Good

Likes

Big Projects, International Exposure, Good Brand Name, Policies for every single process, predefined business processes.

Dislikes

1. Accenture gets Indian Domestic Projects, and the Management is worst. Never ever enter into any Indian Domestic Projects managed by Accenture. You will be asked to work without Salaries, without Time sheets, without WBS assignment, that to living at remote locations of the country. You can not question Why? How? You will be terminated by bad rating and PIP.
2. Lack of Professionalism: All Employees, above AM, are just Politicians. For securing their jobs, name, fame and rating, they are scruing up their own Team. This happens specially in IDB Projects. HR forms a lot of Trainings on Behavior, Business Ethics, Abuses, exploitations, Respect others etc. But none of them are followed by the IDB Managers. At remote client places HRs are not reachable, to see the Ground facts.
3. Many of the Junior level HR executives are puppets of these Big Senior Managers. No use so many HR Policies and Processes.
4. Professional with International Exposure and Standards should NEVER WORK in IDB.

Work

1. Professionals with International Exposure and Standards, should NEVER WORK for IDB, under idiotic Managers
2. Lot of Politics, same as other Localized Companies
3. HR Policies and Processes are being effectively MISUSED by the Business & Sr Managers

Job Travel

I have to travel within country, international travel.

+4 More

Good

Likes

Everything was good and i really like to join accenture in future if i will get any chance again.

Dislikes

I love my previous team but Only one thing i didnot like was that politics because i moved into new team and manager and team leader played politics with all associates and give wrong knowledge about company policies and leave policies and not allowed to take leaves and force a lot and said “i will give a wrong feedback about you , if you don’t listen to me” that’s the main reason i left accenture and i hate this statement because manager and team leader was forcing every time with the same statement and also did partiality with new associate and give promotion to old associate even they didnot work as new associate did. Main reason to left accenture was management, politics, provided wrong information, buttering for work, blackmailing with work , forcing for work and also saying everytime i will give a negative feedback and one of the main thing also said “ we won’t process your salary if you are not listen us, you have to work , come & go , take lunch according to us. I left accenture because I concerned about my career i scared because they always told we will give negative feedback and all.

My BAD TIME but i wish a day would come again and i will be a part of accenture and hope so that time management will be great and helpful and genuine.

Thankyou

Work

My work was challanging , critical and exciting.

Excellent
Good
Excellent
Excellent
Good
Excellent

Likes

Accenture is indeed an employee friendly organization with a lot of employee facilities in terms of infrastructure ( safe working environment for women, cab service) , employee feedback and learning and development. They are receptive to your concerns and provide ample opportunities for growth and travel to other countries which expand your global exposure. There is also work - life balance and transparent appraisal procedures. In terms of politics I would say it is more of a merit based company and a healthy environment at an initial stage of career where minor nuances tend to hinder an individuals opinion of working life.
Rating below

learning -8
work environment - 9
innovation - 9
wok life balance - 9

Dislikes

As an employee moving up the career path I felt that Accenture has a slow career growth and the work environment was less challenging .However this is a personal decision to desire a steeper career path and hence to move out in a more trying environment

Job Travel

I have to travel within country

+6 More

Education assistance

International relocation

Good

Likes

If you do your work right, you will be appreciated immediately and you will be treated as an expert. Training will be given for a month and if you need more time they can be extended up to three months max. If you do not fit into the particular team the management will ask for your suggestion whether you want to change the team or need some help? even after so many helpful practices, you couldn't make-up they will send you for PIP. Overall I personally loved working there for past two years but I couldn't balance my personal life and work life hence I left the company otherwise it's a good platform for freshers to kick-start their career. Providing cab for all the employees and protection for women inside the company which is really good.

Dislikes

They are more conscious about discipline and maintain a calm atmosphere which is good and also uncomfortable sometimes. I couldn't balance my work-life. One hour break restriction which really reminds me of school days. Team outing depends on each deal and I had no chance to go out with the team which is not fair.

Work

I worked in an international accounts payable helpdesk which was really challenging & exciting too and we solve new problems every day.

Rotational Shift

Work Timings

5:00 PM to 2:30 AM (strict)

+3 More

Education assistance

Good
Good
Excellent

Likes

People. People here are very good and helping in nature. Also, Accenture provides various facilities to the employees. And overall work culture is good enough.

Dislikes

The project you work in makes the majority of the difference as in which stage your project is.
If your project is demanding, YOU WILL have to stay in office for 11-12 hrs daily along with all saturday mandatory working (against policy).
Managers wouldn't help you by any means. They will just care about if their position is not in danger if the release doesn't happens on time.
Forget about HR if you are in this kind of project. I was the one working in this kind of project where we didn't even know who our HR was and how he looks. Only once we met our new HR when the previous one left the company. And again, HR wouldn't help you in this company as most of the times he won't receive your pings and not reply on your queries.

Lastly, there's almost negligible hike given in accebture which doesn't makes any difference. It's the worst company to stay for long if you want a major hike internally.

Work

Work culture is good.. My 1st project work was chill. But my 2nd project work was too hectic.

+5 More

Excellent

Likes

Training and politics learning and pick and drop facility working environment and quarterly party.....In future if i ll get opportunity then sure i will work accenture....

Dislikes

Salary........ I want to add that In some process candidates are hiring at RS 10000/- per month salary......After a year that candidate leave the organisation....In a year almost 20 to 30 people puts paper means resignation...So I want to give suggestion that if you want please hire less people but provide good perks or salary. So people will not leave accenture till retirement because this is one of best company where all people want to work. If you talk about me i lef tAccenture because of salary..........Thank You.... In Future If you have any opening then plesae send email at varunsharma279@gmail.com

Work

It was one of best experience. Accenture is a company with best facility providing........Actually accenture knows how renew people by giving facility......I was about to left very early. But the work environment, fun at work and pick and drop facility.

Work Timings

6:30 AM to 4:00 PM (strict)

+3 More

Job training

Good
Poor
Good

Likes

-company transportation
- highly innovative and adopts latest technologies
- employee can learn any skill in whatever he's interested
- employee benefits like transportation, training costs, certification costs, cab facilities and shift allowances

Dislikes

- 10 hours of work including breaks. What the hell yet they say we don't care about swipes
- few projects are very particular about even the hours of breaks you take.Sometimes feels like school punctualities
- dress code
- this year hikes are terrible
- yearly appraisal cycle. If you have joined let's say February 2018, then you need to wait till December 2019 for the next hike. What a stupid formula
- zero respect for the low level employees. Management treats them like slaves(personal experience with a specific project). But could be better in other projects.
- Efforts are least identified if you are not in good terms with supervisor/manager

Work

Hectic.... 10 hours of work + 2 hours of travelling... Wasn't satisfied at all with the work timings but always had something new to learn in industry skills

Work Timings

12:30 PM to 10:30 PM (strict)

International relocation

+1 More

Poor

Likes

1). enough time provided to learn and understand new work.
2).that's it

Dislikes

As the name suggests, its a service based company. Hence you are under a oath that you'll provide support no matter what day or time it is. As most of the clients are UK/US based, your working hours is pretty much at night. You should work on every public holidays(even on independencd day) since the clients don't have holidays on those days and you are entitled to provide support(unless you are working for an Indian clients/internal projects). If you are working on a critical applications which need support on weekends then say goodbye to the weekends. You'll be compensated ofcourse. But after a while the Money won't matter anymore. You won't have time for yourself/family. You'll understand that time is Money.

But there's one major con on the management part. That is the inefficient distribution of work among the resources on the same level. You might see people on the same level as you, not doing any work yet getting paid same as you. Now that's one extremely demotivating factor.

Monday to Saturday

Work Timings

1:00 PM to 11:00 PM (strict)

IT solutions

Work with Accenture ? Rate Accenture as a workplace.

Click to Rate