Accenture

Flexible

Accenture Bangalore Reviews

1 - 10 of 828 ReviewsSort By: Popularity  |  Latest

Good
Good
Terrible
Good

Likes

Big Projects, International Exposure, Good Brand Name, Policies for every single process, predefined business processes.

Dislikes

1. Accenture gets Indian Domestic Projects, and the Management is worst. Never ever enter into any Indian Domestic Projects managed by Accenture. You will be asked to work without Salaries, without Time sheets, without WBS assignment, that to living at remote locations of the country. You can not question Why? How? You will be terminated by bad rating and PIP.
2. Lack of Professionalism: All Employees, above AM, are just Politicians. For securing their jobs, name, fame and rating, they are scruing up their own Team. This happens specially in IDB Projects. HR forms a lot of Trainings on Behavior, Business Ethics, Abuses, exploitations, Respect others etc. But none of them are followed by the IDB Managers. At remote client places HRs are not reachable, to see the Ground facts.
3. Many of the Junior level HR executives are puppets of these Big Senior Managers. No use so many HR Policies and Processes.
4. Professional with International Exposure and Standards should NEVER WORK in IDB.

Work

1. Professionals with International Exposure and Standards, should NEVER WORK for IDB, under idiotic Managers
2. Lot of Politics, same as other Localized Companies
3. HR Policies and Processes are being effectively MISUSED by the Business & Sr Managers

Job Travel

I have to travel within country, international travel.

Work from home

+4 More

Poor

Likes

1). enough time provided to learn and understand new work.
2).that's it

Dislikes

As the name suggests, its a service based company. Hence you are under a oath that you'll provide support no matter what day or time it is. As most of the clients are UK/US based, your working hours is pretty much at night. You should work on every public holidays(even on independencd day) since the clients don't have holidays on those days and you are entitled to provide support(unless you are working for an Indian clients/internal projects). If you are working on a critical applications which need support on weekends then say goodbye to the weekends. You'll be compensated ofcourse. But after a while the Money won't matter anymore. You won't have time for yourself/family. You'll understand that time is Money.

But there's one major con on the management part. That is the inefficient distribution of work among the resources on the same level. You might see people on the same level as you, not doing any work yet getting paid same as you. Now that's one extremely demotivating factor.

Monday to Saturday

I have to travel within city

Work Timings

1:00 PM to 11:00 PM (strict)

IT solutions

Excellent

Likes

Accenture is all the time good company gave me bread and butter and I am always loyal. My dream job..

Dislikes

People especially upper management, As a team leader, I underwent lot of pain after working hard I was rated as no rating and was threatened due to no rating that I will be in PIP , all team members work and my work all was performed,work pressure, no work life balance morning shift to afternoon shift I was moved, today I am in a condition I get scared to talk out, past management was good current management is bad. They talk nice and get work done later stabb behind and plan to throw us impacting to grow further. This is plan set well by documentation of false things pre plan conspiracy. No appresal this Fy 16_17. No rating all stuff.. It is hurting treat all equally is my request.

Work

I get scared what will go wrong each day and management scold n reach all delivery.

Work Timings

1:00 PM to 10:30 PM (strict)

+1 More

Good

Likes

Accenture is a multinational company, I loved working there. I learnt and developed my language skills. All my teammates are very loyal and have helping tendency to teach. I work for UK, clients will often visit our company and they will appreciate our work. Appraisal are not up to the expectation. I have experience of back end process.

Dislikes

Work pressure is high. I have to work 9 hours, less salary and more work. Appraisals and insensitives are not satisfied. Sometimes I asked to work on my week offs as well. My work has not recognized.

Work

Previously I worked in a team where I will issue insurance policy and solve customer's query, later I have been moved to quality where I will audit the calls of UK people. I learnt so many things by that. I will mark down if their quality is less.

Alternate Saturday Off

Work Timings

12:30 AM to 10:30 PM (strict)

+4 More

Excellent
Good
Excellent

Likes

Accenture is a great place for women in particular. They have flexible work options, lot of online and classroom learning programs. They have strict policies in place to make it very safe for women. All my bosses we're very friendly and always ready to listen and help.

Dislikes

They have to really look into their salary structure. Lagging far behind the industry standard in terms of pay. An appraisal system that only favours the company and not the employees at all. You will, everytime, feel the pinch when your peers and juniors earn way high than yours.

Work

It's like a waterfall model. I had times when I work, didn't sleep continuously for four days and times when it was totally at leisurely pace. You get good projects to work, recognition awards when we'll done

Work from home

+2 More

Good
Good
Excellent
Good

Likes

Accenture is perfect service based company i have ever seen. It gives maximum hike as compared to other service based companies. Here you will find so many good colleagues who will help you in your overall journey.
At fresher level it will not give better salary but overall it's good than others.
Here not much politics is involved in lower level.
Work life balance totally depends upon your project but it is good and they have lots of employee friendly policies.

Dislikes

It should provide more freeness to choose the skill to the fresher level, they randomly assign the skills as in fresher level.
Also they should provde laptops in all the project so that employees can work from home when required.

Work

It was quiet hectic but it's better work lace and i enjoyed alot with my colleagues cum friends.

+7 More

International relocation

Facilities

Cross training, National relocation, Medical benefts, doctor visit, health care etc.

Good
Terrible
Terrible

Likes

training/skill development

Dislikes

no work life balance. no transparency. resources are promised certain roles/opportunities when they are being considered for a project but once enrolled to project/account they do not get the promised roles/opportunities. very dirty office politics - resources may work day n night over a project but the benefits/rewards for the work may go to people who were not even involved in the work. monotonous work no scope for innovation. a person will lose even the skills they came with over time.

Work

except for the 1st project I worked in all other projects/accounts where unbearably bad mainly due to the office politics prevalent there. One of my managers expected me to spy on the rest of the team and report to him. I am not with KGB/RAW to spy around

Work Timings

9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (strict)

Terrible

Likes

The only thing I liked is that I met few good hard working and professional people here.

Dislikes

All the good hard working and professional people are looking out because they are oppressed by bad management. There is too much hierarchy consciousness among managers who are in the company for more than 5 years and they treat new guys with superiority and stop them from voicing out their opinions on important project matters. Guys are recruited from different fields from the job they would be working, and there is no specific training material or method to enable them for the job.The end result will be frustration because the performance evaluation will be done on regular basis.

Abusive, No Work-life balance, hierarchy conscious, bad management

Job Travel

I have to travel within the city, within the country.

Work Timings

11:00 AM to 8:00 PM (flexible)

+1 More

Poor

Likes

The culture is average otherwise everything is terrible its all because of hiring millions and bringing people from outside on higher posts which enables them to change the environment in which they have brought up. And this has made accenture to lost its name in people.

Dislikes

Compensation is negligble only in between 4-8%
Thousands of people are on bench which is pogressively making poeple carrer worse. They are not utilising people on bench and hiring people.
Talent is very less in people rather than work the managers concentrate on micro management and make employee to suffer from all pain

Work

Work was pathetic there was no new skill to adapt, micro management is too much . Team leaders are taking all the credit of lower employee

Job Travel

I have to travel international travel

International relocation

Poor

Likes

Very worst experience ,not at all good ,no compensation ,no skill development ,no skill matched projects,hike is less ,work life balance is very worst part for they have some policies but they will not fallow ,only name shake they created

Dislikes

Insurance is very worst here,managers are not good ,appraisal is like hide and show game,in salary deduction is more only you can say I have big salary ,but last you will get very less.transport is very very worst part ,you will get pickup cabs but while in drop no cabs you have to wait at least more than 1hour from your drop time.

Work

Hectic, in project nobody cares you irrespective if you have already working on some task they will give some task parallel.

I have to travel within city

Work Timings

10:30 AM to 7:30 PM (strict)

Cafeteria

Work with Accenture ? Rate Accenture as a workplace.

Click to Rate