ACCENTURE SOLUTIONS

Flexible

ACCENTURE SOLUTIONS Reviews

1 - 10 of 549 ReviewsSort By: Popularity  |  Latest

Terrible

Likes

As i have left after so many disappointments, i don’t find any major positives in the company because their negative aspects are hiding the positive fators of the company. Well that’s a special skill set, which i didnt expect to see from a company like Accenture. But yes. Me being so sarcastic is the living proof that i after having some brilliant expereinces in other companies like SYNTEL AND JLT for which i am always thankful to them, Accenture has proved that there is no positive in them.

Dislikes

Right from the beggining when i got selected for the job it took them 3 weeks to inform me that i have been selected and when i went for my document submission there was no humble behaviour and i literally felt like i am in a glorified government office where no one knows what to do. After sitting for an hour the HR person who was busy chatting on phone for over 30 mins and smiling and giggling does not find time to collect the necessary documents especially during office hours took the documents which didnt even take more than 3 mins per person who all ready with the documents.. isn’t that silly. When we were said to be sent to different location as per our projects the security guy again were so busy that for 30 mins we were said to wait in hot sun and when we ask them for the reason for us to not to go up they say there are no interviews today. We had to remind them with tough voice that we its our 1st day but they had no conceteration. When we went up there was no training happening but still the manager who was appointed was sitting with his laptop and was showing his stupid authority by saying plz come on time as we don’t entertain late comers. I don’t take non sense at all. So even i had to tell that what can we do that the security personnels and the managememts are not knowing what they shud do. Isn’t it your job to assist prople for the first time in the office properly. He said, it doesn’t happen anywhere. I said it happens everywhere but i guess you have no idea about that ethics. There was no humility from the beginning. Like this there was always some arguement with the management and we had to take permissions even to go to toilets. Similarly like this there were many issues as mentioned below:-
1. Poor Canteen
2. Uninterested HR personnels
3. Very poor and pathetic management skills (10 year kid know much better way to do homework)
4. Playing with reports and deporting people because of no numbers.
5. No proper reports given by management.

Work

Pathetic work enviornent due to uncleanliness and no ventilation and for me i used to clean desks and computers and everyday i used to get the dust. And trust me when i say that we used to affect our productivity due to flies and mosquitoes.

Rotational Shift

Job Travel

I have to travel within city

Torture plus medical ailments

Good

Likes

1.Company and benefits are good
2.Leave plans are good but depends on project sometimes they will not accept vacation leaves even you have applied a month head due to deadlines
3.Swapping of resources to different teams in hourly basis which you have to be flexible work.
4.NIGHTSHIFT S depends on different projects.

Dislikes

1.HR team is fully policy oriented they dont care of employees capabilities and talent even if you got awards and rewards that depends on project L&A.
2.Unnecessary exams/trainings to be completed for getting eligibility to get promotions which is lots of time consuming effort which employees even dont wants to know about it.
3.They dont see you are a hard worker or smart worker but they just want project or releases to be completed.
4.AMs and TLs are good they supports a lot from back beacuse they see how capable we are but no use for promotions its all depends on you manager and HR and policy

Work

Its good but hectic when it comes to management of resource allocation to different teams somestimes your designation also changes to some other domains ex.if you joined for testing they will make it Dev or support

Team outings

Soft skill training

Poor

Likes

Nothing much.

Dislikes

The company policies have changed a lot after the said infosys management came to Accenture. Accenture in India is WORST compared to any other accenture offices outside India. The project staffing, year end evaluations, boss subordinate attitude expecting people to be called as 'SIR' are the worst. You are expected to be tucked in on fridays as well and wear shoes all the time. If for any reason you miss that, any senior management will directly ask you to do that irrespective of where ever you are. You have to go to the washroom and tuck in. I still don't get why companies concentrate more on dressing and tucking in than work?

Lots and lots of politics. Top management says they are ready to be approached. But the very first thing you get to hear when you reach out is how dare you come directly to complain on some thing. It is hard to grow in Accenture India if you don't have contacts. and the best way to get contacts favoring you is lose your self respect before them and ****

Work

Hectic some times and boring most of the times.

Job Travel

I have to travel international travel

Terrible

Likes

There is nothing to like in Amazon BRI process. Worst process Accenture ever had. A lot politics done by Team leaders and Advisors to break the unity of team so that they can play divide and rule.

Dislikes

Worst shift.
Worst break management.
Worst Team Leaders.
Worst HR department.
No one's cooperative.
No incentives.
At the time of hiring they say they are hiring you for the role of Risk Analyst and when the appointment letter is given to you after joining there the role changes to CUSTOMER CARE ASSOCIATE.
Managers give false commitment by saying every month that next month your incentives will surely come but in real it never comes.

Work

As soon as you enter here be ready that you can't have your personal life anymore.
I would suggest a married person never to join the Amazon BRI process.
You will be working as a slave in this process where you don't even have permission to go to washro

Rotational Shift

Good
Good
Excellent

Likes

The company gives lots of scope to learn on your own, you just have to be self-motivated.There is flexibility to switch between modules and recently they are strictly focusing on automation and innovation is any way possible. So, we have lots of scope there.

Other than that , there is no micro management and good work culture inside the org.

Dislikes

Career growth can be challenging if you get into wrong project.It is also difficult to get release once you are hard locked to some project.

Communications at HR/management level is quite slow and takes time to get considered.

P.S Might not be relevant for many, but all the cafeterias have been digitised creating a chaos in the cafe during lunch hours.
Its suggested to have your own boxes to save time and have quality food.

Work

It has been a good experience. My work has been recognised so far and I have been getting the best hikes at my level. The workload was immense for the first two years in project where we had to extend our timing for additional 2-3 hours but now its good.

Childcare

+3 More

Work from home

Job training

Good
Poor
Good

Likes

The good thing about Accenture is, here you will find less bossism if you compare the same with other organizations with similar stature. Here people are mainly concerned about work, no matter what else you are doing after completing the work. No strict culture about punching in and punching out.

Dislikes

You will be under work pressure every time, so many formalities. During an average day, you only spend a very little time on your existing skill or learning a new skill, as most of the time you spend in filling so many formalities. Nowadays the annual increment is very less or nill.

Work

Initially, it was interesting for the first 3 years, later it became boring as I did not get the proper assignment suitable for my skill.

Job Travel

I have to travel within country

Poor

Likes

In Accenture I have found good team mates. Accenture is one the big brand which can help you to discover lot of things in IT sector.

Dislikes

New appraisal process is one the worst example in industry and seems like hidden agenda of management to hide things from employees in the name of transparency. Accenture captures time logging of employees and management uses it as weapon in appraisal to ruin anyone's career. Politics is worst as if you are good with your manager then you can get success easily even the work quality is poor. Company's work culture becoming worst day by day.

Work

It was boring and demotivating.

Work Timings

11:00 AM to 8:30 PM (strict)

Job training

Good
Good
Excellent
Good

Likes

I have good teammates who are really very supportive in all ways. Every thing depends on the project/client you are assigned to, like the hours you have to spend in office, or the type of work etc. as different clients have different requirements and expectations. But being specific about my project, things are totally cool.

Dislikes

I really don't have points where I can say that I dislike Accenture except the cafeteria food which is totally pathetic.

Work

I am a java developer and in my team all the tasks that comes is assigned equally. We help each other in case of any difficulties. The key point is just keep delivering your work and enjoy your time in what ever way you want.

Poor
Good
Terrible
Good

Likes

Work culture was good. Team members were really good. Travels within India and even abroad as per the requirements and the Projects. Politics: I felt the presence of politics available based on the location. Innovative kind of work is Awesome. Its really doing Good in Bringing New.

Dislikes

Appraisals are not very much satisfactory. Work Environment is really good. Career Growth is Upto us. If we learn new things, we MIGht get some chance for career growth. Job security what i felt is really really bad, I am sharing my own experience. It has happened with my team members with some of them also.

Job Travel

I have to travel within city, within country.

Work Timings

8:00 AM to 5:30 PM (strict)

Childcare

+2 More

Team outings

Soft skill training

Good

Likes

Well definitely it was an learning experience with having good management team. Training was also good and the job security definitely would be there no matter whomever it is. Salary hike is a bit of concern as I have experienced it with myself at the same time with others as well. Working environment was really nice. Looking forward to get an opportunity once again if possible.

Dislikes

Well there is nothing like disliked something out was good overall, I mean I have joined as a fresher and I must say that I was able to grab the knowledge of corporate world as much as I could. It was a great journey with good team & management people.

It was quite good.

Cafeteria

Work with ACCENTURE SOLUTIONS ? Rate ACCENTURE SOLUTIONS as a workplace.

Click to Rate