Asian Paints

Flexible

Asian Paints Reviews

1 - 10 of 621 ReviewsSort By: Popularity  |  Latest

Excellent
Good
Excellent
Good

Likes

Asian paints is from one of those rare organisations which is loved by their employees. People love and respect Asian paints. Organisation is also striving continuously to fullfill need of their external as well as internal customer. Organisation understand importance and contribution of each and every employee to sustainable growth.
The oraganisation is aware about international competition. They are adopting best technology, software, tools, methods which altimately results into manufacturing excellence.
Our continuos focus on improve product quality, cost, marketing and SALES. Besides all this oraganisation started investing on employee impowerment, mindset & skill development, engaging people, value their opinion.
Taking many ER initiatives to build team work, strengthen mutual understanding, connect people with common GOAL, employee colabration etc.

Dislikes

As an Employees, I feel that Asian paints need to more focus on communicate people why to do things instead of what to. We need to tell them clear purpose of doing things.
Asian Paints have much scope to impowerment of CONTRACT EMPLOYEES as their considerable numbers and contribution. It will helps definitely to build relationships stronger. It will be fuel for building cultural change.
We need to work on identify TRUE LEADERS who make Asian paints to world's most unique oraganisation. Which is actually driven by people who are working on ground level and top management just play supportive role.

Work

My work is exciting, challenging, important and value added to organisation.
I have all freedom to do things in my way. High work load is myth in Asian paints. I am surrounded by high potential people. Learning opportunities are unlimited.

Education assistance

Poor

Likes

The company is open to innovation and readily adopts latest technology. I love the fact that I am a part of a team that markets reliable, high-quality products and has a global client base. As a result, I get to travel various places in Bangladesh. But on-site travel is completely dependent on your project and client’s location. Mine is a retailer based client and they have some different choices, hence I got a very up growing market quickly. Another plus point is that my colleagues come from various cultural backgrounds, and we work happily in collaboration.

Dislikes

Compensation is decent, but growth is slow. The work pressure is very high. Sometimes, I have to work 14-18 hours straight in a day as I have to attend client calls in the evening and sometimes late into the night. Managers do not value an individuals’ unique strengths, which is why I have to take back my suggestions most of the times. I do receive appreciation emails from my client, but they mostly go unnoticed during my mid-year appraisals. Also, there is no on-job training for freshers, hence senior folks like me have to guide them step-by-step, which is a pain sometimes.

Work

Generally speaking, my work is slightly challenging as I have to look after the entire product marketing and distribution life cycle as well as manage day-to-day yield operations. Pitching for my company as a marketer gets tiring and the task is difficult

Saturday to Thursday

I have to travel within country

Work Timings

8:30 AM to 11:30 PM (strict)

Team outings

Good
Poor
Good
Good
Poor

Likes

Its full of comfortable and flexible to work at signaturestore with Excellence ambience.

As we all knoe that Asian Paints is a Market leader in Decorative Paints Industry hence i am very proud to be a part of it.

Dislikes

One thing i strongly dislike about signaturestore is that there is no Career growth for Customer Care Associates whether he or she working for more than 5 yrs. becuase of their hiring policy.

I have joined signaturestore in 2011 that time i was Under Gradute.
But still presently i am working with it and i have completed my MBA through correspondence in this 6 yrs journey ​signaturestore.

I am expecting career growth from Asian Paints hence i have done MBA while working at Asian Paints signaturestore.

Recently i got to know that here the Criteria for Growth/Promotion are Age should be Min 26-27 and Qualification should be minimum full time Graduate.

And they may or may not consider the MBA Qualification Even if he or she is experienced employee cocontinuously at one role.

Hence, i am completely disappointed working here. i will wait for few month then i will leave signaturestore.

Its same as Retail Industry, Customer handling and reports etc

Rotational Shift

Work Timings

10:30 PM to 8:30 PM (strict)

Good
Poor
Good

Likes

The company have different products verity and it's open to innovation and full market coverage. I also like to adopt changes according to market. I feel proud for being a part of the Asian Paints brand. I also like to have better opportunities to growing skill here and better career opportunities.

Dislikes

Work pressure is very high. I have to work more time than working hours and I have to attend late night client calls, but I enjoyed work. I have managed my territory nps upto 60+, and good customer base but its not valuable for seniors cause I am not boss's spoon. I worked as worship and didn't care for day & night. I received appreciation email from my clients but they mostly go unnoticed.

Work

Generally speaking, my work is slightly challenging as I have to look after the entire product marketing and knowledge the product directly to the client. I have to pitching new products and knowledge about the product to customer.

Work Timings

9:30 AM to 6:00 PM (strict)

Nothing from mentioned

Good

Likes

Best thing about AP you have a class of coworkers, plus AP is a process driven organisation which made day to day functions smooth and systematic. The other thing they are good at are remunerations i:e Good incentives, DA, Monthly pay, Hotel pays, etc.

Dislikes

Recently AP has changed drastically, its getting so diversified and expanded that instead of separate manpower, The sales person is expected to drive the sales for everything, The organisation is no more as employee friendly as it had been in past. Numbers are preferred over efforts, Over desperate for sales. All these happened in last 2-3 years. It’ll soon reach a brink where it’ll be no different than an insurance sector organisation.

Work

Work profile is nice, but expectations here are too much from an individual. Same guy has too sell paints, waterproofing, tools, adhesives, Wood Finishes, masking tapes, etc.

Job Travel

I have to travel within city, within country.

Job training

Good
Terrible
Terrible

Likes

Training and salary.

Dislikes

Its the structure of project sales. There is no manpower backup in case of officers. If an officer goes for leave or at worst if any family member of the sales officer dies, the officer is expected to work. He is expected to work 24*7*365 days. More over it is the politics or the influencial lobby that prevails in the organisation, which makes it a bad place to work. The objective of the organisation to work online through out the verticles without proper infrastructure is hampering the motivation of the lower ranked employees. The line function is expected to be agile with a lethargic staff function. And the promotion of the people without him/her being ready for the role that he/she is going to be handling. A manager is more expected for developmental and directional abilities rather than only transanctional qualities. This is obviously lacking in some of managers resulting in lower motivation levels in his team.

Hectic, huge pressure

I have to travel within country

Work Timings

9:00 AM to 9:30 PM (strict)

Excellent
Good
Excellent

Likes

Likes - Brand Pull, Work Satisfaction, Colleagues knowledge level and skill sets. Company is very innovative and always throw new challenges to its employees. I worked in various role within the last 23 years in Asian paints and every role is exciting to me. career growth is good, Appraisal process is democratic, but still needs improvement. Zero Politics. Every team mate is cooperative and like minded. Work life balance is good. Cross functional opportunities is good.

Dislikes

Dislike - Frequent transfer, Growth is slow but descent.

HSIL - Zonal Manager
Asian Paints - Area manager

Work Timings

9:30 AM to 6:00 PM (strict)

Childcare

Education assistance

+3 More

International relocation

Excellent

Likes

The Asian paints Limited innovatively introduced a new Position as ECA Designation it's needed to expand their company Product marketing but it have a little Allowance Issues otherwise APL going through the different kind of marketing of their products

Dislikes

My Job is Off role and i have assisting a one area dealer so i responsible for their needs and at the same time from company higher officials , and they wil give a Low level claims

Work

I just Meet the Customer and explain about our company Product then if they said okay to buy our products, i have to Measuring their building and Quality of wall and finally i will give them Quotation of How my products their wall needed with Total Amount

Work Timings

9:30 AM to 7:00 PM (strict)

Good

Likes

The best thing about ASIAN PAINTS. Is that we are like a family. Work life is interesting . Job security depends more on ur performance . Salary is pretty good and huge career growth. It's like a school... Where u can learn about how to grow in the fields of sales and marketing.

Dislikes

I dnt have much in my dislike list. The only thing is that... The pressure is huge. Ovio with great responsibility comes great pressure and some where it's very interesting to have them.

Work

It's pretty interesting....u get to meet new people, new places. A person who loves to travel should work in.asian paints.

Work Timings

10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (strict)

Cafeteria

Work from home

+2 More

Good

Likes

It is great working or learning in Asian paints . The best part thing in this company is that you have take your own decision and nobody will be inferior in your decision. Also they never called you anytime for asking on which location are you . That trusted in his employer.

Dislikes

In Asian Paints I most dislike the thing is that they never think about the off roll job employer in terms of increment or many things.And also they never provide the training to off roll applicant .

Work

I am working as Direct Sales Associate . Basically my work is to manage secondary sales ,giving product training to Contractor by time to time , immediate provide services to customers for any query.

Job training

Work with Asian Paints ? Rate Asian Paints as a workplace.

Click to Rate