Asian Paints

Flexible

Asian Paints Reviews

1 - 10 of 800 ReviewsSort By: Popularity  |  Latest

Excellent
Good
Excellent
Good

Likes

Asian paints is from one of those rare organisations which is loved by their employees. People love and respect Asian paints. Organisation is also striving continuously to fullfill need of their external as well as internal customer. Organisation understand importance and contribution of each and every employee to sustainable growth.
The oraganisation is aware about international competition. They are adopting best technology, software, tools, methods which altimately results into manufacturing excellence.
Our continuos focus on improve product quality, cost, marketing and SALES. Besides all this oraganisation started investing on employee impowerment, mindset & skill development, engaging people, value their opinion.
Taking many ER initiatives to build team work, strengthen mutual understanding, connect people with common GOAL, employee colabration etc.

Dislikes

As an Employees, I feel that Asian paints need to more focus on communicate people why to do things instead of what to. We need to tell them clear purpose of doing things.
Asian Paints have much scope to impowerment of CONTRACT EMPLOYEES as their considerable numbers and contribution. It will helps definitely to build relationships stronger. It will be fuel for building cultural change.
We need to work on identify TRUE LEADERS who make Asian paints to world's most unique oraganisation. Which is actually driven by people who are working on ground level and top management just play supportive role.

Work

My work is exciting, challenging, important and value added to organisation.
I have all freedom to do things in my way. High work load is myth in Asian paints. I am surrounded by high potential people. Learning opportunities are unlimited.

Poor

Likes

The company is open to innovation and readily adopts latest technology. I love the fact that I am a part of a team that markets reliable, high-quality products and has a global client base. As a result, I get to travel various places in Bangladesh. But on-site travel is completely dependent on your project and client’s location. Mine is a retailer based client and they have some different choices, hence I got a very up growing market quickly. Another plus point is that my colleagues come from various cultural backgrounds, and we work happily in collaboration.

Dislikes

Compensation is decent, but growth is slow. The work pressure is very high. Sometimes, I have to work 14-18 hours straight in a day as I have to attend client calls in the evening and sometimes late into the night. Managers do not value an individuals’ unique strengths, which is why I have to take back my suggestions most of the times. I do receive appreciation emails from my client, but they mostly go unnoticed during my mid-year appraisals. Also, there is no on-job training for freshers, hence senior folks like me have to guide them step-by-step, which is a pain sometimes.

Work

Generally speaking, my work is slightly challenging as I have to look after the entire product marketing and distribution life cycle as well as manage day-to-day yield operations. Pitching for my company as a marketer gets tiring and the task is difficult

Saturday to Thursday

I have to travel within country

Work Timings

8:30 AM to 11:30 PM (strict)

Team outings

Good
Poor
Good
Good
Poor

Likes

Its full of comfortable and flexible to work at signaturestore with Excellence ambience.

As we all knoe that Asian Paints is a Market leader in Decorative Paints Industry hence i am very proud to be a part of it.

Dislikes

One thing i strongly dislike about signaturestore is that there is no Career growth for Customer Care Associates whether he or she working for more than 5 yrs. becuase of their hiring policy.

I have joined signaturestore in 2011 that time i was Under Gradute.
But still presently i am working with it and i have completed my MBA through correspondence in this 6 yrs journey ​signaturestore.

I am expecting career growth from Asian Paints hence i have done MBA while working at Asian Paints signaturestore.

Recently i got to know that here the Criteria for Growth/Promotion are Age should be Min 26-27 and Qualification should be minimum full time Graduate.

And they may or may not consider the MBA Qualification Even if he or she is experienced employee cocontinuously at one role.

Hence, i am completely disappointed working here. i will wait for few month then i will leave signaturestore.

Its same as Retail Industry, Customer handling and reports etc

Rotational Shift

Work Timings

10:30 PM to 8:30 PM (strict)

Good
Poor
Good

Likes

The company have different products verity and it's open to innovation and full market coverage. I also like to adopt changes according to market. I feel proud for being a part of the Asian Paints brand. I also like to have better opportunities to growing skill here and better career opportunities.

Dislikes

Work pressure is very high. I have to work more time than working hours and I have to attend late night client calls, but I enjoyed work. I have managed my territory nps upto 60+, and good customer base but its not valuable for seniors cause I am not boss's spoon. I worked as worship and didn't care for day & night. I received appreciation email from my clients but they mostly go unnoticed.

Work

Generally speaking, my work is slightly challenging as I have to look after the entire product marketing and knowledge the product directly to the client. I have to pitching new products and knowledge about the product to customer.

I have to travel within city

Work Timings

9:30 AM to 6:00 PM (strict)

Nothing from mentioned

Good

Likes

Best thing about AP you have a class of coworkers, plus AP is a process driven organisation which made day to day functions smooth and systematic. The other thing they are good at are remunerations i:e Good incentives, DA, Monthly pay, Hotel pays, etc.

Dislikes

Recently AP has changed drastically, its getting so diversified and expanded that instead of separate manpower, The sales person is expected to drive the sales for everything, The organisation is no more as employee friendly as it had been in past. Numbers are preferred over efforts, Over desperate for sales. All these happened in last 2-3 years. It’ll soon reach a brink where it’ll be no different than an insurance sector organisation.

Work

Work profile is nice, but expectations here are too much from an individual. Same guy has too sell paints, waterproofing, tools, adhesives, Wood Finishes, masking tapes, etc.

Job Travel

I have to travel within city, within country.

Job training

Good
Terrible
Terrible

Likes

Training and salary.

Dislikes

Its the structure of project sales. There is no manpower backup in case of officers. If an officer goes for leave or at worst if any family member of the sales officer dies, the officer is expected to work. He is expected to work 24*7*365 days. More over it is the politics or the influencial lobby that prevails in the organisation, which makes it a bad place to work. The objective of the organisation to work online through out the verticles without proper infrastructure is hampering the motivation of the lower ranked employees. The line function is expected to be agile with a lethargic staff function. And the promotion of the people without him/her being ready for the role that he/she is going to be handling. A manager is more expected for developmental and directional abilities rather than only transanctional qualities. This is obviously lacking in some of managers resulting in lower motivation levels in his team.

Hectic, huge pressure

I have to travel within country

Work Timings

9:00 AM to 9:30 PM (strict)

Good

Likes

it is good company for growth, working is flexible culture, best i say to about this company is most contact to our relatives while on job , there is no issue about leaves while any festival, good salary for freshers as well experience person. working environment is also best as compare to my previous company. they give to training as per employee working designation. the company is open to innovation and readily adapts latest technology. high quality products and has a globe client base. anther plus point is that my colleagues come from various culture backgrounds and we work happily in collaboration , and also having employee moment policy in this company as per need of growth of employee choice to re change of job profile it is also is here. i love the fact i am a part of a team.

Dislikes

there is not giving proper training for freshers

my work is challenging.

Free transport

+1 More

Good
Good
Excellent
Good

Likes

The company had given a very good Exposure and its a very good opportunity for me . As a Admin I learnt a lot . This profile is soo mean to me .Work culture was good and more supportive team I have met in Asian paints ltd.

Dislikes

Compensation is decent but growth is slow for off role employees. The work is contains multitasking with high pressure. Some times ( Month end ) I need to stretch my work timings to 14-16 hours.

Work

My Profile is Administration, its slightly challenging and tough to manage some times. Am looking after both Color Idea Easy Color for Tamilnadu & Kanataka . Both put together I have to look after some 400-425 Associates .

Work Timings

9:30 AM to 6:30 PM (strict)

Good

Likes

It's hard to define firstly I am very thankful to get a chance to work in Asian Paints right after my master's. I have got a good team to work with and got to learn many things in this short period. In Asian paints the safety , innovation and thinking out the box ideas are given high preference. So it's a great platform to explore.

Dislikes

Coming to dislike here increment is salary is very low and they give a good package to start with no doubt about that but increment for existing employees should be high that is what I feel otherwise it feels like we are getting stuck at this point.

Work

In Quality Assurance we check raw materials quality using sophisticated instruments which requires very high maintenance and great accuracy.

Excellent
Good
Excellent

Likes

Likes - Brand Pull, Work Satisfaction, Colleagues knowledge level and skill sets. Company is very innovative and always throw new challenges to its employees. I worked in various role within the last 23 years in Asian paints and every role is exciting to me. career growth is good, Appraisal process is democratic, but still needs improvement. Zero Politics. Every team mate is cooperative and like minded. Work life balance is good. Cross functional opportunities is good.

Dislikes

Dislike - Frequent transfer, Growth is slow but descent.

HSIL - Zonal Manager
Asian Paints - Area manager

I have to travel within city

Work Timings

9:30 AM to 6:00 PM (strict)

Childcare

+3 More

International relocation

Job training

Work with Asian Paints ? Rate Asian Paints as a workplace.

Click to Rate