Automotive Manufacturers

Flexible

Automotive Manufacturers Reviews

1 - 10 of 152 ReviewsSort By: Popularity  |  Latest

Good

Likes

Good opportunity . As the Organisation is well reputed among other Dealerships THE company is being established in the year 1948. Functioning at the Corporate Culture. The Group is present
In AP. T.S. Maharashtra, Gujarat, Sourastra States. Having well etablished Net Work of Sales, Spares & Service facility throughout. Having Associated with Reputed Brand's like ASHOK Leyland, Mahindra & Mahindra, Kobelco
AUDI Cars,V.Wagen. Ford.Renaults &Maruti Suzuki Cars. The Employees & the working culture is very FRIENDLY Nature. During Association, It was the my Pleasure and proud to claim that as an Associated Business Head at Visakhapatnam created The Ever Highest Sales Performance with Regard to Mahindra Cars, Commercial vehicles & 3wheelers. The Employees were very Happy to show their Talent and produce the Best Result Oriented. One of the main Reasons behind the Success is the Top Management used to Recognise the Talents& Skills of the Employees and used to Anounce the Yearly Incentives Right from The Vice President to the Bottom LINE. Good Motivation and commercial Viability are the Key Parameters. I am very proud to be Associated with AUTOMOTIVE Manufacturers Pvt Ltd. Known as AMPL. EVEN AFTER THE SUPER ANNUATION , I WORKED for 2 more years. EVEN NOW if the Wants my SERVICES, I am prepared to extend my SERVICES at any Time..

Dislikes

Every thing was nice under the Leadership of the Top management. As the company is under Expansion to increase the Business, They can utilize the Services of the Senior Employees. Some times the HODs May not be able to Justify the RIGHT Appraisals, While presenting / Recommendations to the Top management. But not in All the cases. Overall Satisfaction Rating is Good.

Work

The work is Hectic, Because of the given Responsibilities of Total Branch. It was quite encouraging and prepared to take ownership of the Roles and Responsibilities.

+3 More

Facilities

Apart from Salary the company provided a Car along with the Driver, Bonus , LTA, Children Education , Medical Allowance , PF and Gratuati and Annual Incentcentive as per the Performance. I was Drawing VERY Encouraging Incentive.

Good
Good
Excellent

Likes

As regard t career Growth I joined as Branch Manager of Vishakhapatnam Branch. Looking after Vishakhapatnam Dist, Vijayanagaram Dist., and Srikakulam Dist. Even KAKINADA we use to cover in Addition. Dealers for Mahindra & Ashok Leyland.
I was assigned to look after Mahindra Franchisee. Cars, LCV's and 3 wheeler Autos
It was a thrilling experience. The responsibilities include Sales, Service,Spares, Accounts, H.R. and ensure customer satisfaction. The Emplyees were very co-operative. With in no time we have achieved a remarkable Acheivement in all the Fields, All the HOD's use to report to the Branch Manager. Over all Head profit center. H.O. is located at Secunderabad. Daily MIS to A.v.P. & V.P. E.D. & JMD. Maintaining cordial relations with the Principals. Mahindra A.O. at secunderabad.
Was promoted as Asoociated Business Head at Vishakha patnam. Then transferred to H.O. Secunderabad as Head - Mahindra Commercial vehicles segment covering entire Telangana Region and Kurnul Br..

Dislikes

Training for New Joinees is good. I have achieved self Confidence by Over crossing the set Targets. Timely support by H.O.& Mahindra company. The experience gained is definitely an Asset for me. The different problems I come across and were could solved with the Top Managements Support and timely Advise,

Work

The work Load is obviously Heavy, being a Head and In charge. They have provided even
a P.a. to B.M. Irrespective of Timings the Team is also used to work Extra hour, especially during month ends, in order to achieve the set Targets. On Acheivements-

9 AM to 5.30 PM.

flexible

+4 More

International relocation

Facilities

Starting from AGM and above cadres the company provides a Car along with the company driver. If it is not provided by them, they used to provide conveyance allowance. Bonus and the Performance Incentives to the HOD,s is unique Benefit. The other employees in the Back Office staff is also entitled to get the Benefit.

Good

Likes

As far as me, I have digested most of the company policies. The management Anticipation and expectations from me. For New Associates, it may take some time to understand the process. There is nothing like Training etc. Must be Self Motivated.
I have gained good Knowledge from our Top Management. I f they elevate me with little
Increase in My pay pack, I do not have any problem in continuation of my JOB for another
5 years, provided the management gives me an opportunity.

Dislikes

Team Is co-operative. Compensation is reasonable, some times the work pressure is High. Need to meet the Higher / Middle level Managers. clients for follow up and processing. As it is I am having good experience in the existing company and cordial relations with the Top Management it is little easy to access and accord approval for policy Matters. I am directly reporting to V.P. sir. As for the other Group companies are concerned it is slightly difficult aligning with them. As it is the Top Management is supportive. But new persons, It all depends upon the Individuals and their style of Functioning. Especially with the Government Lot many barriers one has to under go. O.k. I am happy, since I am working in this company since 2009, under different capacities. Like Branch Manager, Associated Business Head in Vishakhapatnam, Secunderabad and Nizamabad Branches. it is an advantage for me.

Work

Since the Total Resposibility of the Branch, B.M. has to shoulder the Responsibility.

9 AM to 5.30 PM.

Job Travel

I have to travel within the city, within the country.

Facilities

conveyance shall be provided by the Comany. Bonus and Performance Incentives.

Terrible

Likes

Nothing good

Dislikes

I did not like working at automotive manufacturers nashik AT ALLLL!!!!! Dirty politics by team leaders and particularly from HR Head Mr. Avinash .. He is very much involved in partiality from his old friends at automotive.. He spares no chance to screw the whom he has personal issues. Again you will find so many problems from your team leaders as they do not want new comers to settle down in carrier there, they threatenes you on personal basic that no one can stay there for long..again no healthy environment to work with..I was the ex employee of automotive and used to sell double numbers of cars but out of jealousy they won't let you work there... I WILL NEVER SUGGEST U GUYS TO WORK THERE AS U WILL GET LESS SALARY WITH NO SELF ESTEEM.

Work

Torturing and lots of humiliation by senior even becoming topper in executives. Only girls with bad characters may live long there..

Job Travel

I have to travel within city

Work Timings

9:00 AM to 7:30 PM (strict)

Good

Likes

Salary & Other perks is Good . Official Travel on Air / Train/ Road at Companies Cost.Career growth is Supportive. Job was quite Motivating & Remunation was Good. Internal politics were not Many. Work environment was encouraging & Responsible.

Dislikes

Overall the Top Management was Good. The employees welfare Measures in terms of Incentives , Appraisals were good. Leadership skills developed. Over involvement of Principal Companie State Heads in the Dealership Internal Management decisions Should be Minimised.

Work

Work Load was acceptable thoug it was More.But Intersting. Good Support from Superiors & Top Management. Some times the Principal Companies Involvement was Unbearable. Also Depending upon the State Head Level.Not all Heads. 1 out of 10. Not Acceptable .

+3 More

Facilities

T.A. Gratuity, Yearly Incentives for Top Level to Bottom.& Bonus.Annual Increments.

Good

Likes

As a Associated Business Head ( Branch Head) overall Head sales, Service& Spares Revenue generation, HR. Personal, Infra Development, Man Power training, Recruitment & Motivation. Man power Retention. Managing the total Territory Consisting 3 or 4 districts , Mis to HO & Coordination with Principal Company. Mahindra. Business Growth & Profitability Leads to annual performance Incentives & Appraisals will be Prepared/ Recommanded. Good cordial relations with all Associates & V.P. & ED. Overall friendly / Encouraging Routine. Actively participation in the Events , Demos & Customer Meets are very Encouraging Atmosphere.

Dislikes

Well

Work

Work Load was Hectic but Enterprising . Very Knowledge oriented. Challenging & Result Oriented. Tasks can be addressed easily with the support of Top Management.

Childcare

+5 More

Good
Good
Excellent
Good

Likes

In this world the auto tech is the most important one.the technology develop well know And I have choose my carrier this way for developing my skills and ecnomic growth of me and society. the world moving together for automobile section so I have choose my way.

Dislikes

What I told that everybody's involve the wrk for selfactive peoples then supportive the co-workers,the salary wages I suitable level of workers so employees workers happily do that workes,the working environment is suitable for working area and also provide the rest area for relaxation of mind , the new thinking is a new possibility so we give that opportunity for all .

Work

I am 3yrs experience in automobile section. I am do that manpower handling,5s concept, time management systems, line stage process monitoring and assembly the parts

Job Travel

I do not have to travel. It's a desk job.

flexible

+5 More

International relocation

Good

Likes

Goo experience and knowledge acquired from the Top Management. Proceedure is to be adopted with out any deviation. Good performance is Recognised. The principal companies involvement is more than the required ..Performance Pays well...

Dislikes

The team is well maintained and c0- 0perative. Frequent Reviews and Motivation will yield Good Results. Innovative and Customer meets, Events, Display and Demonstrations yield Positive results.

Work

Prifit center Head, as Associated Business Head ( Branch Manager ) over all responsibility of
Business Growth, Profitability is most important factors. Man Power Retention, Monitoring the Sales, Service, Spares and the customer satisfaction are the Most

Work Timings

9:00 AM to 7:00 PM (strict)

Facilities

Even above the Rank of Sales Manager the AGM , DGM and General Managers are entitled to get the Performance Incentives. in a financial year.

Good

Likes

It was a challenging Task. Top Management, Principal company and The Team extended Co operation .with total TEAM Support and My Interest we performed very well and Created Ever Highest Sales Performance. Good Culture.Friendly Atmosphere.

Dislikes

Every thing was nice under the Leadership of the Top Management POSITION at HO. Promotional activities, Customer EVENTS & Custemer Meets Lot of Budgetary support was extended.

Work

Associated Business Head at Visakhapatnam Hyderabad & Nizamabad. Overall Responsibility of Sales and Business Development. Service.Spares Sci & SSI.Sales. Business Growth and Profitability.

Facilities

Bonus and Annual Performance Incentives were quite Encouraging.

Poor
Good

Likes

The company shrinked the business for strategic reason . Looking forward for new opportunities to balance Top n Bottom line.
Less than break even is challenge, but slashed break even level by challenging fixed cost. Lean manufacturing, VSM helps lot to improve Customer satisfaction.

Dynamic , flexible team mates understanding business scenario passion to change mgmt is real strength.

Dislikes

Work life balance, IR strategy , No additional investments. Comparatively less paid team members.

Work Timings

Work with Automotive Manufacturers ? Rate Automotive Manufacturers as a workplace.

Click to Rate