Cadila Pharmaceuticals

Flexible

Cadila Pharmaceuticals Reviews

1 - 10 of 229 ReviewsSort By: Popularity  |  Latest

Excellent
Good
Excellent
Excellent
Good
Excellent
Excellent

Likes

Good team and need to improve team work among middle and top management.
Very good scope for trainning and have to spare time strictly for on job trainning and structured centralized trainning.
Salary is no bar for the right candidate and highly paid.
Result oriented People are highly recognised for their contribution time to time.
Excellent travelling policy to take care of employees comforts.
No scope for policts and highly monitored by CMD himself.
CMD is very much taking care of individual employees development and their growth. promotions within the organisation is directed by CMD.
Working environment is little tough for people due to high competion and result orientation in time.
CMD is always open for innovation and latest technology with justification to meet the target.
High quality and low cost products is the main strength of the co. vision.
Sometime it is difficult to balance work and life due to high work pressure and results.
Reduction in mfg cycle time for high productivity is always a target.
High yield and waste elimination is again a major task among employees.
Good luck for all those who are willing to join cadila pharma.
G.P.Chourasia
Cadila Jammu
Ex VP oprations
6.9.18

Dislikes

A great co. to serve where carrier growth
is not restricted for the right candidate. five promotions in 11 yrs is a landmark for my carrier growth in the cadila. Decent salary and rewards are alway directed by our CMD with justification.
Quality system, high quality and low cost products and people with Safety culture is the top priority of the co.i hardly find any disliking to the co. except high work pressure where we have to keep ourself on toes all the time.
late working culture is not directed by HR and it is due to result orientation in time by employees willigness.
Travelling policy is very good except our own sunday and other holidays are always clubbed for better contribution to the co.
Appraisals are always late in the middle of the year and effective from Jan.
Rehiring and retention policy is not there in jammu plant for a good cause but not restricted by CMD for right candidate.
Justified low budget for jammu plant is the the stength and sometime weakness as it is the most cost effective plant.
No space for the candidates willing to enter through references.
G.P.Chourasia
Cadila Jammu
Ex VP Operations
6.9.18

Work Timings

9:00 AM to 6:30 PM (strict)

Team outings

+4 More

Terrible

Likes

Office set up, Perk and salary is good. Working as administrator having no budget in hand is difficult.

Dislikes

In security of job, one may be told to leave office same day instead giving him notice or search for another job, Admin is answerable for every non compliance and no budget for administration. Any suggestion to improve upon present set up and to match with technology is not heard or heard at letter stage. The admin requirement in terms of improvement in security, transport for plant, parking for employees, rest room at plant level etc not taken care. Actual ground reality or position or situation does not reach to CMD. People took advantage of his busy schedule and feed whatever they feel rather than going into details and facts on ground. A person selected for particular station, he shift his family and admit his children in school told to relocate is strange. Things moves when CMD gets involved with resulting into casualty of one or two employees with non of their fault.

Work

Been local,I enjoyed working with cadila as admin manager with crunch of resource. Having good liaison with civil adm and defence back ground helped me to manage resource. Salary part was not an issue.

I have to travel within city

Terrible

Likes

teammates- good but they are frusted. training is there but work culture is opposite.job security- zero, target by 100% unethical sales is must.career- others company not given chance to cadelion because person will run out to do further work due to unethical practice. pacakage- is very good because 90% earning will be spend to meet budget wich is must. learning- non working culture by compulsion by doing must culture to achieve tgt with zero base to save job. work environment- full channel top to bottom involve to spend from pocket personnaly to meet budget to save job. work life balance is not even imagined.

Dislikes

zero rx base . no body is bothered about the organisation. only running behind of fake performance. person acquired the high level of manipulative skill in cadila culture. if the person is honest / skilled and capable , he will definately face the hard time and will be thrown out in short span- it is as true as sun rises in the east.

Good
Excellent
Good
Excellent

Likes

Cadila empowers the young legs to run the miles.
Work life balance is suggested to be the best among the other companies in A'bad.

Dislikes

Comp. & Ben vertical does nothing to benchamarking for entry and mid level.
Talent progression seems sluggish
Over emphasizing the concept of Inclusive culture destroy the morale of many.
Transparency is missing
Slow upgradation in line with market
Uncleared uniform and segmented approach
Lack of clarity of vision

Work

HR innovation is a demand of today's market. I have been into organizational development role where in I take care of competency mapping, Succession planning, HR DASHBOARD, regulatory training (HR), capability building, HR analytics

Excellent

Likes

Cadila Pharmaceutical is the best company in India,because this company innovation and readily adopts latest technology.and it give highest quality products and it's working environment is best for our Carrier

Dislikes

All of this best .but our grouth is slow.so due to the personal growth ,I dislike this company.

Work

I work cadila pharmaceutical API unit Ankleshwar. I work in QC department.I handle the stability chamber , prepare the sample shadule to outcome for chamber and Stability trend data sheet and analysis of Stability , finished sample analysis.

I have to travel within city

Childcare

Excellent

Likes

MEE,ETP and RO plant operation and parameters manten with maintenance.
Documentation regarding ISO and plant operation mantend.
Random analysis need under plant.
Communication with customers ( as a plant )
Discharge under limits of given GPCB parameters.
Trouble shooting regarding problem's in plant.
Safety culture mantend with workers
Hazards waste handle etc.

Dislikes

Local transport not available in ankle. GIDC

Job Travel

I have to travel within the city

Work Timings

9:00 AM to 5:30 PM (strict)

Good

Likes

I have learned from Cadila pharmaceuticals that how to get achievement & targets, goals. As well I also got to be done of working procedure. I got enjoy to take responsibility and workforce of higher authorities.

Dislikes

Till date I have not seen to highlight any issues or queries of management and system

Work

I got achievement to how to be completed of workforce in lead time. Management of Cadila trained to me to be done for our goals and target.

Work Timings

9:00 AM to 7:00 PM (strict)

Work from home

Poor
Good
Poor
Poor

Likes

Market acceptance Product portfolio In the market for many decades Doctors trust in company Quality of products

Dislikes

Old school of thoughts still in in 1990s not upgraded as per market change rigidity in operations age old products are sill 75 pc contributes to overal business
There no big block buster's in last 25 years
Its all because of no clarity of operations and improper strategies

Not satisfactory

Job Travel

I have to travel within country

Terrible
Good
Poor
Terrible

Likes

Salary is the only thing you get at the time of joining. Rest all is not at all good. Keep this Company as last priority if you dont have job and need to join urgently.

Dislikes

No job security. No HR management. You can get fired even if you are a star performer. Lack of learning, no innovation. No growth. No training.

Work

Boring and Hectic. No appreciation. No evaluation criteria.

Work Timings

9:00 AM to 5:30 PM (strict)

Facilities

Canteen is available but during lunch time only.

Excellent
Good
Excellent
Excellent
Good
Excellent
Excellent

Likes

As per my experience, I must say that here has awesome atmosphere to work. Very cooperative staff and colleges. Nature of work and helping nature of all Dept staff.

Dislikes

There is nothing to dislike about company. It is well organized of all your requirements and need.

Work

My work was too much connected to each and every employee of the company this things I like d most.

Work Timings

9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (strict)

Gymnasium

Health insurance

Work with Cadila Pharmaceuticals ? Rate Cadila Pharmaceuticals as a workplace.

Click to Rate