1. No HR. The CEO's and your team head's personal view about a person and their mood decides who will be retained and who will be thrown out.
2. No job security. Whether 10, or 7 or 3 years you will be thrown out with lame reasons anytime.
3. No meaningful work. Profile name analyst. Actual work of customer service.
4. No skill acquisition or learning. You work (on paper) as financial analyst but you do not learn any financial analyst skills or work in that capacity. No excel skills, no analysis skills. Go and acquire these skills on your own accord.
5. No hike. Technically as the work does not warrant any huge salary. But even 4-5 years you will be at the same position as you were when confirmed.
6. No cafeteria, no public holidays except for on independence, Republic Day and Diwali. No concern for employees in any manner. The CEO thinks 1 employee goes I can get 5 in his/her salary. No recreational activities, no soft skill training.
Lack of space 2 write more.