cgglobal.com

Flexible

CG Reviews

1 - 10 of 284 ReviewsSort By: Popularity  |  Latest

Terrible

Likes

Good old company with brand name but post disinvestment of Consumer business, the overall P&L is not in good shape. It is a great place to learn new things as there are ample opportunities available. Not much work pressure, so people leave office on time and maintain good work life balance. Important to mention that the canteen food quality is really very good.

Dislikes

1- Too much of grapevine communication within the organization due to uncertainty of business in Long run.
2- Culture of the company, especially in Mumbai is still the old school of thought & people are not ready to change.
3- There is always a fear of job security amongst the employee due to lack of long term visibility.
4- Poor communication of info from the top management resulting speculation & incorrect info being passed on to the bottom.
5- Lack of leadership within the top management, their exist authority but leadership qualities are missing.
6- Too much redtapism in the organization & the "Sir Culture" is evident in every activity.
7- No modern tools are used for problem solving, only traditional approach that too without any results.
8- Poor safety level especially in Mumbai and lack of importance to people safety is evident in the shop floor , maagement wants to make money by compromising on safety and quality parameters.

Work Timings

9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (strict)

Cafeteria

Good
Good
Excellent
Good

Likes

Company is good. Working life excellent. Learning opportunity a lot. Provide training on new subjects. Working on skill development of employee. Getting good appraisal. Work life balance is good. It's depend upon employee to employee, company not pressurising to any one. Company top management is excellent. One of the best company to work here.

Dislikes

Some employee showing ethics about company but reality it is not like that. They show something and do something.

Work

I am R & D dept. Work quite hard. To manage product development and proto testing. Always work in line. To set the product and handover to production.

Job Travel

I have to travel within country, international travel.

Work Timings

8:30 AM to 4:30 PM (strict)

Childcare

Team outings

Education assistance

+3 More

Good

Likes

This is very good company,work culture in this company is good but day by day work pressure will go up,most of thing i have learn from this company,this is popular company in india,i have learn most of things from this company.

Dislikes

work culture is good but day by day company pressure is very high with a lot of expectation.i have busy with my work lot of times,there is no time limit to work in this company.work support in this company is very low.

Work

frankly spiking there is no time limit in my work.every day there is lot of responsibility on me but there is minimum time to produce the responsibility market needs to more man power,but company dose not support me.

Work Timings

8:00 AM to 10:30 PM (strict)

Good

Likes

This one of the very good company in india,product are excelent so some products are leading the market,work culture in this company is good,all the colleagues are very coparative and the company care about his employes.

Dislikes

Day by day presure in work is very high,company need to be high groth in market share,always engage in company works,there is no personal life,no body understand the situation,all siniors are presurise to do at any cost.

Work

Sales is a challenging job,so i have faced loot of challenges from market because i have handle those markets which is before me there was no body worked in that market,so brand pulling is very slow.so its dicult to handle overal.

Monday to Friday

Work Timings

8:00 AM to 10:00 PM (strict)

Good

Likes

Crompton Greaves T1 Mumbai...CGL has good national and international market in transformer division. I am happy to be a little part of CGL.the work environment is also good and excellent.
My testing team is very helpful for me.
One thing is very good in CGL.the top management is very helpful to all departments.

Dislikes

In CGl there was an some safety related issue. Sometimes work load is too high at that time mind is too disturb.

Work

I am working in testing department under the quality assurance. I do all type testing of testing of transformer and reacter. Must be handle the domastic and international customer very nicely.

flexible

Gymnasium

Good
Good
Excellent
Good

Likes

This very good company, work culture in this company is good but day by day work go up, most of thing I have lern from this company, this popular company in India, I hava lern most of thing from this company.

Dislikes

Work culture is good but day by day company pressure is very high with a lot of expectation , I have beasy with my work lot of times, their no time limit in this company work support in this company is low.

Work

Frankly speaking there is no limit in my work, every day lot of responsibility on me.

Monday to Friday

Job Travel

I have to travel within city, within country, international travel.

Work Timings

7:30 AM to 4:00 PM (strict)

Excellent
Good
Poor
Poor

Likes

1) work life balance 2) good training at all level 3) good team work 4) good products and product quality 5) few HR system is very good

Dislikes

1)growth is issue 2) review system between inter department is very poor 3) only few department has given important 4) baised appraisal process

Work

My looking vendor quality were big scope for product quality and mass manufacturing. Process improvement. But required high level review so that it can be taken one step above industry present level.

flexible

Cafeteria

Terrible

Likes

Do not work on the payroll of Opportune Technologies , they do not give salary on time and they fool employees that salary will come and they sent employees on client side without knowing proper requirement of what to work.

Dislikes

Do not work on payroll of Opportune, As Company Hr are fool, they don't Respond properly

Work

As I was Working as Software Tester at client Side Crompton Greaves , But the client required Developers , not tester

Work Timings

9:00 AM to 7:00 PM (strict)

Free food

Good
Excellent
Good
Excellent
Excellent

Likes

The company is open to Innovation and readily adopts the current technology.i loves the fact and I m a part of a team that relates to the market.it has high quality products and has a global client based.and I also like the employee rehire policy here.

Dislikes

Compensation is decent but growth is slow.the work pressure is higher.

Work

If Generally speaking @ my work is slightly challenging as I have to look PPC and store related activities.

Work Timings

9:00 AM to 5:30 PM (strict)

Good

Likes

I love the fact that I am a part of the team and global client base.

Dislikes

Sometime I have work 10-11hours straight in a day as I have to attend client calls

Work

My work is slightly challenging as I have to look after the entire product marketing and distribution life cycle as well as manage day to day yield operation. Long as get to work clsoely with the client,it will be good experience.

Work Timings

9:00 AM to 5:30 PM (strict)

+1 More

Job training

Work with CG ? Rate CG as a workplace.

Click to Rate