Concentrix india pvt ltd( Google Assignment)

3.9

Strict

Flexible

Concentrix india pvt ltd( Google Assignment) Reviews

1 - 10 of 595 ReviewsSort By: Popularity  |  Latest

Good
Poor
Good
Good
Poor
Poor

Likes

Good points is the multicultural environment and the possibility to meet people from all across Europe. Also, the company offers some events during the year (but most of the time you have to pay for them if you want to participate).
You have the possibility to upgrade your skills and learn about new features and/or improve your knowledge. This is more useful for any future job than for any career growth in Concentrix.

Dislikes

On my left, an endless parade of disillusioned bygone employees who lost their expectations in some black hole, just waiting to die or find another job.
On my right, a whole bunch of enthusiastic new hired drove by an unknown motivation as if they were part of the carnival, still reckless.
Although the managers are most of the time on the same level of dissatisfaction as you are and quite sympathetic, the senior managers just don't give a s***t about yourself - subject to exceptions when you are lucky. You are undoubtedly part of the same heap of numbers there to make money.
Worst, the main point is to please the client and not the customer: that's the whole issue around there! Don't expect to help the customers because you're hired to satisfy all the client's demands, not the customer's ones (pixelating a light well in case someone uses Hubble to see you typing on a public forum is far more important than answering problematic customers' cases). That's the rule of a service provider, sure, but your line management will always take you down instead of support you when you'd try to improve the customer's satisfaction.
Oh, and I almost forgot: Concentrix as the worldwide company would perhaps reward you once a year according to your incredible results and the good job you've done, but don't expect anything from your local branch... I have been rewarded as best agent of my contract in videoconference with a laminated Stylus printed diploma... I didn't pay dividends... (but again, if you're lucky, you'll get sweets for Halloween and pizzas for client's yearly visit).
"What do you dislike about working at Concentrix"? That eventually worths a full essay.

Work

Helping customer's with their IT problems on a daily basis, via forums, social networks and private messages. Also, in my specific case, dealing with valuable helpers and managing their contributions.

Gymnasium

+3 More

International relocation

Excellent
Good
Excellent
Good

Likes

At Concentrix, my project was Symantec Enterprise Technical Support. Now then, let me sum up the noteworthy mentions at Concentrix India Pvt. Ltd

I liked the aura of the training room and the calmness of the workfloor. The walkup from the bio metric system to our bay was such a joy as we would meet with people of earlier batches and from other projects as well Eg:(Veritas Storage Support)

During training (Voice and Accent), there were skit sessions where themes such as customer satisfaction, timeliness of work and professionalism at the work place were highlighted/portrayed.

I am no real techie and I'm probably a budding one still. However, once I struggled my way through the technical round of interview, I knew that I received a golden opportunity to build my career.

To be honest with myself, I actually liked the tough selection process because that made me passionate to learn more and I realised that Concentrix is a "BRAND" of it's own.

Dislikes

Although there were only a few things to dislike from Concentrix India pvt. Ltd as an organization, particularly given the "FAT PAYSLIPS" every month, I would also suggest a few things which could have made my Concentrix experience an absolute pleasure.

I could not comprehend why I needed to mail or send a request to the Payroll team every month to get a copy of payslip. The expectation is that the payslips should be mailed to the employees official mail ID every month by default.

There may have been a few more disadvantages at the Fortune Towers facility, but the given that it's been over 6 months that I left, I guess I'll overlook them.

Work

There was quite a lot of fun during the training sessions (V&A and product). We used to play the "Identify Mafia" game which was pretty thrilling.

Initially, it was an uphill task for me to keep a breast with the knowledge of server OS.

Monday to Friday

Job Travel

I have to travel within city

Work Timings

9:30 PM to 6:30 AM (strict)

Free transport

+1 More

Excellent
Good
Excellent
Good

Likes

so firstly i can say that from concentrix i started my career . First job of my life and really it's amazing. concentrix has given me lot of knowledge growth and relations with my colleagues and higher authorities as well . the environment which concentrix provide is so relaxing , people over there are friendly as well as dedicated towards there work and job . so if we talk About growth in concentrix then i think this place where you can grow your skills , personality and many more things. when i joined this organisation then i was nil in confidence and about the corporate however after few months i felt a big difference in my confidence and my personality as well . I joined this organisation just to nuture my self but recieved more than that . built lot of relations and if talk about the salary incentives then if you wamt to earn as well as want to learn then concentrix is the best place.
They know how to encourage their employees it can be by treating then nicely or giving hike on their work concentrix provide this. so basically my experience was great can never forget.
Memorable journey and if recieved any chance then will work again for this company.

Dislikes

I think everything was good except one thing that they put lot of restrictions in their working procedure cannot do that cannot do this lyk that so it makes difficult for an advisor to work .

Work

It is bit hactic as an advisor but relaxing as well when they perform different activities.

Working Days

weekoffs are rotational five days working

Work Timings

9:00 AM to 6:30 PM (strict)

International relocation

Excellent
Good
Excellent
Excellent
Good
Excellent

Likes

The company adopts latest technology and constantly stay updated. The teammates are good and supportive here. I love the fact that company has a global client base, especially to US and have seen my colleagues get to travel abroad. Another pros is that my colleagues come from various cultural background and we work happily here. I also like the company rehire policy here.

Dislikes

Compensation is decent, but growth is slow. The work pressure is very high. Sometimes, I have to work 14 - 18 hours straight in a day as I have to attend client calls in the evening and sometimes late into the night. Managers do not value a individual unique strengths, which is why I have to take back my suggestions most of the times. I do receive appreciation emails from my client, but they mostly go unnoticed during my mid year appraisals. Also, there is no on job training for freshers, hence senior folks like me have to guide them step by step, which is a pain sometimes.

Work

On the basis of my personal research, i keep on working hoping that I will get recognized for all effort. All the travel involved get's a little hectic sometimes but it's okay. As long as I get to work closely with the client, it will be a great learning

Monday to Friday

Work Timings

8:00 PM to 6:00 AM (strict)

Free transport

Free food

+2 More

Terrible

Likes

Work culture is not good. Poor hiring and nepotism is inevitable. It's a museum of NPA whom the company tend to carry along for 10 to 12 yrs.They mngt is biased in terms of appraisal. They only promote whom they like even if it means that the person has zero ability to show case the company value. Not one single employee is aware of vision mission or goal of the company. The management do not promote values. HR is not clear of policy and do not support employee issues. WFM teams handling work schedule are biased and juggle with work life balance at their own good joy. Even after highlighting ill practice seniors play deaf and dumb

Dislikes

Even after mailing all details u have to personally remind ppl of their work. No one cares about deadline. Project and opportunity is for the favoured only. salary is poor with no promises of appraisal. No separate team for handling innovation or automation or Quality where Lean and Six Sigma guidance is available.

Work

As an AM I support Operations handling 25 ppl team with no proper standardized process. rules and policy change every month with stacks parameters. Pathetic life with poor and sub standard work culture

Terrible

Likes

I love working with my mates thats the only intresting part of cnx i dont know hows the culture in other cities but yeah defenatelly i loved my team mates.

Dislikes

Just because of one person sandeep who do always create a problem in firm i do really hate that guy just beacuse of him i do left cnx chandigarh that person is not human he is stupid he compare him self with the person who just entered in the firm and he do validate app call he always reject my app call everyday i get 2-3 app calls but still he says no its not an app call and when i request mr. Manish gill who is area superviser he validate my call and yes its an app call so please its an request to terminate sandeep so called people call him sandy or else he ill going to continue doing these thing in firm and just beacuse of him alot of people is going to left the company in chandigarh

Work

Its boring just work and work and work no extra activity and 10 hours of log in is way more hactic

Work Timings

12:00 AM to 1:00 AM (strict)

Gymnasium

Terrible

Likes

I have worked for 1yr ..Very worst management huge issue while we approach for leave in case of emergency also...if we die also then manager will gonna ask u the proof. More then a service they focus only on sales..they will promise you to give all ua earned incentives actually they were fooling you everytime they deduct half of our hardly earned incentives I bet every employee were facing this issue...March month I left my job they didnot paid incentive of that month I have earned more then 6k extra that will effect very badly If I go for any other company......M really very dissapointed ...all hardwork simply went on vain.....

U will easily get a promotion if you have good contact with higher people.Actually I guess company is good but the process which I worked for that is worst so My rating is for the Axis process...it sucks

Dislikes

Politics,salary,management

Work

Hectic everytime. Hardly will get 1hr for break but that also they wont allow.

Work Timings

9:30 AM to 6:30 PM (strict)

Good
Good
Excellent
Good

Likes

Working at concentrix was really a awesome experience which thought me about corporate life and banking knowledge, my teammates my manager who was very motivating and encouraging us to achieve your targets there was a teams apparaisal based on performance which used to motivate us to do more n more, concentrix gave us many opportunities which we came across, we loved working in teams as their was much competions teams wise which we really enjoyed as we used to spend much time here it bacame our second home thanks to contcenrix for all its support n opportunity.

Dislikes

There is nothing like dislike, but at times we used to get starined out by our work secudule where we expect some sort of relaxation, refreshments, where like team's outing n dinner party etc.

Work

My work at concentrix was very interesting where we used to deal with retail banking which was a vast process about baking customers Daily transactions, internet banking, Mobile application, issuanc ofdebit card credit card, resolving customers queries.

Facilities

Our company used to offer like health insurance, transport facilities, n soft skills training etc.

Good
Good
Excellent
Good

Likes

Amazing teammates and manager working here was always fun...my manager was damn supportive...salary is fine for freshers and experienced who are the residents of the city...work-life balance is fine and fare enough its like a see-saw....job is always secure when u perform here... And there are lot of learning opportunities and modules..
There is specific team called THE ANGELS who takes care of all the employees and events, meetings of concentrix....and its truely fascinating...innovative ideas from all the employees are always appreciated and implemented as well when they are really good..

Dislikes

There was nothing to dislike about the company..being sincerely honest...

Work

Depends on the shift its hectic in afternoon shifts
Liberal in night shifts
Rarely someone gets a morning shift bcoz there is rarely a requirement..
It was exciting in the first year but becomes monotonous afterwards....

Education assistance

+1 More

Good

Likes

It's nice working with Concentrix because It gives you an opportunity to earn money as much as you can with OT and you are free to do it, management is co-operative overall working environment and company culture is adjustable and no one will feel working by force.

Dislikes

There is nothing which can be dislike however if I talk about my life and Concentrix life balance then due to rotational shift, which keeps changing each month, life balance becomes so hectic. If we can fix a shift for 2 months then it can fix the issue because once we are about to adjust with a shift after or around 20th of each month then it's a time when you will get introced with new shift and then...... It gets difficult to make balance in life and shift.

Work

Work is nice as it is a customer care so if you live to interact with people and if you love to fix their issues, then you will definitely love it so I.

Work Timings

2:00 AM to 11:30 PM (strict)

Job training

Work with Concentrix india pvt ltd( Google Assignment) ? Rate Concentrix india pvt ltd( Google Assignment) as a workplace.

Click to Rate