Convergys

Flexible

Convergys Reviews

1 - 10 of 576 ReviewsSort By: Popularity  |  Latest

Terrible

Likes

It used to be better organisation till 2015 after Genpact i joined Convergys because I wanted to groom my over all personality and skills it was nice in initial stage THEY provide cab almost everywhere. But later within 3yrs it's complete smashing your head on the Wall like a sense less man . if you want to leave the company for any xyz reason" Management feel proud to terminate a employ rather giving you the experience letter

Dislikes

It used to be a better organisation till 2015 ,after Genpact i joined the company to groom my skills and over all personality I was presenting ' CITI BANK ,but after few months i realize they just want you to be machine there is no such worklife balance people were there in my team they were forced to login for long hours there have an incentive plan like EVEREST .Even few agents achieve that too but whoever you are you cant be lucky enough to get cash in the account bcoz of so called" DEDUCTION ' scheme and every month they will change the policy to ruin your life credit goes to MANAGER "" LOVELY RAJPAL '" you won't get time to sleep ,to eat ,or for your family ...they have 10 and 'HALF " hour shift and no leave policy at all you have to face salary deduction even if you have " DEATH" in the Family ", (sorry i have no other words to express i hope every one is mature enough) " to understand the emotions, management won't understand your problem. People who come from other state' low family background they don't have choice apart from being exploited ,they eat new generation you join the company and after few months you will see yourself in people doesn't have a goal they earn they booze and smoke Mahruana you won't even aware when you get addicted dependent to theM . I think any Goverment body should luk further INTO this. if any US client give any process to this company they will DIG THERE OWN GRAVE Convergys doesn't care about there employer and employees

Work

Pathetic work culture and shift. I was presenting citi bank citi bank is a nice firm ,handling calls from US cx for there issues if there card doesn't work properly

Work Timings

12:00 PM to 10:30 PM (strict)

Good
Good
Poor

Likes

Convergys still provide both sides cab facility which is major point to stay with this company.
Convergys has few of premium clients and a very good WFM team to work with.
Below are few major problems which I found during my tenure with Convergys.

Convergys doesn't get you a better salary. Also, Convergys HR always hide about hidden incentive part included in salary which is based on your performance.
If you lack in performance for even a single month then you can't expect your complete salary discussed in interview and can't expect a hike in salary based on your tenure at the end. You may keep working for years on the same salary.
Management will always try to find options to deduct some points from your score card so that you can not get that incentive part which is included in your salary.

Convergys doesn't provide any gift to its employees on any occasions like New year or Diwali. However people from premium processes and Management do get gifts. Partiality!!
Being an agent, It really hurts!
A gift of worth 100/- or 200/- doesn't matter but culture of not providing gifts matter a lot and it definitely increases dissatisfaction.

Few people claim that work pressure is high but as per me it's wrong. Work pressure is just normal and it isn't reason for high attrition but it is Management of Convergys which doesn't provide employee satisfaction and people are leaving Convergys.

Few years ago it was one of leading company but now it seems to be a sinking ship.

Dislikes

Already mentioned

flexible

Terrible

Likes

I met great like minded people. They turned out to be more than colleagues but best of friends now. My Team Leader and Support were the best people ever. That is the only good part.

Dislikes

Too many things to mention here.
1. No work-life balance.
2. Worst HR policies.
3. Upper management does not know what they are doing; they are like puppets to the clients.
4. No allowances - weird shift timings.
5. No recognition for hard work.
6. The company is only looking for ways for cost cutting. (The associates worked hard for a particular month to earn the incentives. The finance team just comes up with a lame reason and deducts 30% from the incentives. Why work hard then?)
7. The process policies keeps changing everyday.
8. High attrition rate.
9. They may end up firing you for the silliest of reasons without providing proper training.
10. No AC cabs. You will sweat in the scorching heat and will be tired already by the time you reach office.
11. Very poor compensation.
12. No appraisal.
13. No growth.

I can go on and on but I will just limit myself now.

Work

I worked for a process called Dell; inbound chat process. Dell's internal tools are so latent that you will loose your patience. It was very hectic and tiresome, considering the nine and a half hour work policy.

Work Timings

1:00 AM to 10:30 AM (strict)

Good

Likes

The growth and the work culture. The company has a nice hierarchy system. Every department is well channelized, organised and connected. Issue resolution is very fast. The company uses many advance software tools to ease the work. Transport app is amazing. Transport is the best facility. Every position has its liberty, freedom and authority within the company policy. Management allows employees to share their productive ideas and empowers to implement their ideas within the company policy. Place is very spacious on production floor and cafeteria. Company keeps on upgrading their computer hardware. Great place to work and learn.

Dislikes

The pay package is not that great or up to the market standards. Company has lost many dedicated and talented employees because of the same reason.

Work

I have enjoyed working. It was exciting. I have worked alone as a Floor Assistance for 4 year for a tech program. I was awarded with the highest employee award "Legend" for my performance. I have learnt a lot. The only disappointment was my compensation.

Work Timings

8:30 PM to 7:00 AM (strict)

Team outings

Education assistance

+3 More

Job training

Good
Poor
Terrible

Likes

You get to with reputed clients and that helps to enhance your skills .

Dislikes

Poor work life balance and No Job Security . Work culture is not good, growth opportunities and system for Promotion is Biased. There is no transparency of information, you can be held culprit for thing you have not done without proper proper justification. Infrastructure is very poor for employee satisfaction. No Facilities apart form transport. Food at the cafeteria is not good at all. And Worst thing is management is not keen to improve work conditions. Talented people do not wish to continue working as only people who are seen flattering management grow here. Hard work is not acknowledged. You often Hear these words for management - " an employee is just a number " . I have worked for 4 employers before and in my opinion this is the worst company to work with , I and I am sure you will get this feedback for many other employees who have worked with CVG .

Work

Work Conditions for any them who works for running operations is very challenging , You will have to multitask for your entire shift and hard have any break. Not Meant for Humans : p .

Job Travel

I have to travel within city

Work Timings

6:30 PM to 3:30 AM (strict)

Terrible

Likes

There is nothing good to speak about convergys, they do not have proper appraisal, they promise us something and they deliver us something, lack of communication.

Dislikes

There is no proper cab facilities if in case you do not board the cab you need to pay for the organization. There is no growth in convergys, no proper appraisal. Lack of communication between management and employees, no proper food court which can provide good food. You will not get a proper solution at your 1st point of contact, you need to run behind each and everything in case if have any issues. Lot of work pressure, management don't care about employees, they need there target to be achieved at the end of the day, even if the tools are not working. Convergys was a good organization long back but not now, so I don't suggest anyone to join there.

Work

When I joined the organization I use to enjoy my work and I use to complete my day to day targets, we all have little time to chit chat, crack some jokes, but now it is not a good place to work as they have a lot of work pressure.

Work Timings

6:30 AM to 4:00 PM (strict)

Excellent

Likes

I have learnt many things right from the training like my english speaking confidence and also where to correct myself I got to know very nice people to work with.i think convergys is a very nice place to work with,we used to get appreciated on the floor and I found very down to earth people over there,they actually listens to each one,you can put your issues if you are facing any,at your workplace.i would say one of my best organization where I learnt many things while working. I was a happy employee.teamleaders ,supervisors and everyone used to give right guidance when we used to do any mistake or something.i would really say best organization to work with.

Dislikes

I think I would say better food on all the floors should be there,we used to go on the ground floor and in night shifts nobody wants to go out so ,I would say food quality for employees,thats it.

Work

About work, I would say once you learn how to work it's very exciting ,in the beginning yes it looks hectic but teammates and team leaders are great help.

flexible

Job training

Good
Poor
Terrible

Likes

I like the culture of Convergys.

Dislikes

Lot of things as follows:
Management
HR policies
Resignation policies for few processes
Transport people (30 min wait outside for cab and then wait for anither 10-20 min for all the caba to move, long pickups and long drops. It used to take 2.3hrs for me to reach home.)
Food in Canteen is trrrible.
People are very good at politics.
People judge you for something without knowing the story. They can move you to different process.
Pathetic people.
Lot of deductions in Salary.
You are treated like a weight on company during your resignation and people try to make you get terminated and find reasons to put you in trouble or make you to beg them for forgiveness and scare you.

Work

Pathetic...not at all entertaining. Only take calls and work not allowed to talk in regional language not allowed to catry phone not allowed to go meet your friends from different process. Not allowed to take breaks together.

Work Timings

7:30 PM to 4:00 AM (strict)

Education assistance

+2 More

Good

Likes

Convergys provides opportunities to grow for people who are willing invest their time and who work hard to develop their skills. At Convergys my teammates were very helpful while learning the process and managers were approachable. Overall good work atmosphere.

Dislikes

It doesn't apply to the whole Convergys because I have worked in one process so I would like tell only about that process. One thing I didn't like about Convergys is work load kept on increasing, of course it happens everywhere but here it was almost unreachable and inhuman. The quality of the process was going down but still it continued. So I didn't like the idea of valuing only the number(quantity) over quality.

Secondly the hike we got was very low, it was so low that I can't tell you the amount of hike we got. No extra perks or overtime benefits even if you are willing to work overtime.
Again I am reiterating this might be the case only with our process not necessarily whole Convergys.

Hectic

Work Timings

6:30 AM to 4:00 PM (strict)

Team outings

Health insurance

Good
Terrible
Poor
Good
Terrible
Poor

Likes

Training period is the best time in Convergys. They really help build your skills- professional and personal in a fun and friendly environment. They also made us play games to build trust on each other. Trainers and floor support were very helpful and cooperative. They even let us rest in medical room if someone was not feeling well. They provide free transport facility from day one.

Dislikes

Convergys have a friendly work environment but it's strict too. We only got 3 breaks- 2 15-min tea breaks and 1 half hour lunch break, which were closely monitored and we would hear if we got even a minute late. Another big issue was timing, it was 8.5 login (work) hours, 1 hour for breaks and 1 hour of transport buffer time, a total of 10.5 hours in the facility itself. It is not suitable for people commuting from east Delhi or Noida, that would add another 1.5 to 2 hours easily.

Hectic

Work Timings

10:00 PM to 8:30 AM (strict)

Job training

Work with Convergys ? Rate Convergys as a workplace.

Click to Rate