Flipkart

4.2
flipkart.com
Vaishnavi Summit, Ground Floor, 7th Main, 80 FeetRoad, 3rd Block, Koramangala Industrial Layout, Ba
Internet

Flexible

Flipkart Reviews

1 - 10 of 573 ReviewsSort By: Popularity  |  Latest

Terrible

Likes

I love there banglore place of work where all are treated equally without any politics inbetween, wherein they all support each other, but in contrary the delhi zonal office is full of politics wherein the Sr Manager can go to any level just to safeguard their jobs, and this is what happened with me,

I was catering the biggest warehouse okhla , and was catering daily load of 4000/4500, but then also no appraisal/support has been given either they made me down so that i cant able to move ahead to them,

I dont know why binny and sachin are not looking after these massive things out here,all warehouse managers(HIs)along with TLs and FEs are living under strain bcs they have to earn their livelihood to keep their family live,they even dont get a single cup of tea free on job, they have to work under harsh sun and under bad weathers, with no jackets and raincoats coming on time for them,

On otherhand the people of zonal office enjoy a lavish food of all 3 times with no timings of thei

Dislikes

Zonal office of delhi full of corrupt people sitting out here, they just wana suck the blood of employees working at warehouses,due to these people wise and knowledgeable people are forcefully leaving the company and are facing filthy consequences, i am a good ex for same, but no senior official worries and even HR dosent bothers why a person leaving the organization??????????????????????????????????????

Work Timings

6:30 AM to 9:00 PM (strict)

Excellent

Likes

Handle Proper Collection of COD/POS & Next day Deposition & Payment Reconciliation done on Priority.
File Daily Base COD Certificate with Signature of HI/TL.
Keep all Reports of COD/POS & Petty Cash Transactions.
Update Trackers on Daily Base on Priority.
Guide All Wms About Fake Notes/Pos Machine Use & its issue's to Avoid Loss.
Maximum Priority given for POS Transaction to Avoid Loss as well as low Risk to Carry Cash on Field.
In POS Issue - Resolve Customer Complaints Also guide them and Provide relevant information.
Maintain Lost Shipments/Pos Transaction Failed Data.Also Follow ups for the same Recovery.
Maintain Petty Cash Trackers/Bills/Approval Mails Month wise Folder.
Maintain Payment Reco/Deposit Silps with Month wise Folder.
Having Maximum ERP/System Knowledge.
Any issue related ERP, Mail it to Concern Team with Proper Follow ups till Resolved.

Dislikes

NA

+1 More

Terrible
Good
Terrible
Terrible

Likes

1).Zero % experience people under zonal & central level management.
2).Flipkart is one of the biggest university were a person can only learn how to pass down his responsibility & but never support or guide the down the line people & the biggest reason behind this is,they are not connected with ground realities nor they have taken initiative to understand the same & lack of experience.
3).The entire day goes only in concalls but no input - output wisa - versa.
4).Team leaders / hub managers are under heavy stress due to 15 - 18 hours of long working scheduled almost for minimum 300+ days.
5).Most important - NOTHING IS PLANNED.

Dislikes

Team members from zonal & central management because no one is intersted to come down to check what is the ground reality.people are seating under AC & decides how to operate in cities in india.no one is not even concern to cross verify before they go live any project.almost 85% people are unexperienced in courier,freight,logistics,transportation process.NO JOB SATISFACTION NOR SECURITY.

Pathetic

Job Travel

I have to travel within city

Work Timings

6:30 AM to 11:00 PM (strict)

Terrible

Likes

I enjoyed while working with my collegues and resolved the issues when ever the problem arises and worked as a team

Dislikes

There is no encouragement from the seniors and especially for me they've damaged my carrier coz I was working in shamshabad, hyderabad, and my senior manager has asked me to give a plan to re-route the vehicles and divert all the loads to Medchal (another) ware house, and they've closed shamshabad ware house, and all of the sudden they've transferred me to Guwahati, without any specific reason, My concern is when I've done lot of hardwork while re-routing/redirecting the loads/vehicles to medchal and no area manager was involved in diverting the plan as they do not know how to do the same, but when i've done all these things without any reason they've transferred me to guwahati, and in appraisals they've given me the rating of under performer when asked the same how come you've given these ratings then my director Mr. Chetan called me and said it was a mistake happenned and I will speak to HR and rectify the same, but he decieved me and whom can I trust.

Work

given my inputs but they've ignored (cost cutting)

Work Timings

12:00 PM to 12:00 AM (strict)

Excellent

Likes

Having Maximum ERP/System Knowledge.
Having Good Knowledge of POS Machine with Related their issues.Also Guide our WMs on Field any issue Arise how to be Resolve.
If any issue related POS Machine Or Settlement/Transaction, Mail it to Concern Team with Proper Follow ups till Resolved.
No POS Failed Transaction, No Pending Recovery till Date from my Joining.
Having Proper Communication Skill with Concern Team/Reporting Managers related issues.

Thanks to Flipkart.Com for given us Job Opportunity in this Field as a Finance Executive & i doing this Job last 2 Years.
And also thanks for My Reporting Managers for their Guidance/Supports in this Finance Field.
Always Follows all Transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with policies and Process of Company.
I always give my assurance that i will finish the job in Time Line.

Dislikes

Timing Issue-Due to Flexible Time.

Work Timings

1:30 AM to 9:00 PM (flexible)

Poor
Good
Poor
Good

Likes

I am very happy that I was a part of Flipkart team but there is no recognition for the employee who works hard over there and lot of politics are there including HR, in my case they were transferred me without any reason where as I work hard in reducing the cost cutting and utilized my skills but in resulting to that these guys are done damaged to my career, I believe that management should involve into such type of incidents in deep so that people like me should not suffer.

Dislikes

They've wantedly transferred me to other place, given no salary when I've resumed duty after my director's instructions pl. tell me how can I survive without any salary that too you are in remote location, and there is no job security in that company, only thing I like is work environment , I believe even this also it depends upon us how we can create an healthy atmosphere. but I was happy with my team mates who used to support me.

As I am having 15+ yrs of experience in that field I feel its good

Rotational Shift

Job Travel

I do not have to travel. It's a desk job.

Excellent
Good
Excellent
Excellent
Good
Excellent
Good

Likes

Flipkart is an evolving workforce with different mindsets and capabilities coming together which in turn brings a lot of learning, skill enhancement, opportunities and diversity. The ideas are heard and worked on. Flipkart makes you rough shouldered and capable enough to not just be efficient at any environment but also excel in it.

Flipkart is a saga of some serious work with fun and every employee means asset to the management.

The brand Flipkart ranked 1 for employee satisfaction justifies on how satisfied Flipsters are.

Dislikes

Nothing to be true, an employee at Flipkart looks for an opportunity outside only when he or she is willing to go for a change or ready for something more challenging.

Work

I have a challenging and happening work to do. I work for B2C environment and my role deals with team & projects management. I am responsible for various metrics and developments like skill management, attrition management, Resolution rate, quality etc.

Rotational Shift

Job Travel

I have to travel within city, within country.

Free transport

Childcare

Gymnasium

+6 More

Work from home

Job training

Good
Excellent
Good

Likes

Team mates were good until i was in operations in large SCM, as a manager in service management team, among the +ves: pay, work life balance, and growth and recognition was good. however the category teams are way too unstable with changing dynamics and priorities, the overall nos. change almost everyday, and hence becomes difficult to manage. some categories even get shut in few months, the planning is not in place properly.

i would recommend, to join in operations team, but not in category team.

Dislikes

planning is not apt while starting a cateogory, job security needs a god father, salary and other things are good initially and a lovely semi google type atmosphere and work culture. no in time no punch in punch out, easy work from home and lot of employee benefits.

Work

it was exciting in operations but dull and fearful in category

Monday to Friday

Job Travel

I have to travel within city, within country.

Free transport

Childcare

Gymnasium

+6 More

Work from home

Excellent

Likes

I'm still a Flipkart employee, it's an employee beneficial company only for in-house team, not the people's of 3rd party who comes under out-source partner, out-source partner like me get no benefits, only the people's of Flipkart employees get it, it's good to get hired as Flipkart employee rather than contract base. This company as a very good friendly surrounding.

Dislikes

It's been 1 and half- year working in Flipkart, but still we people are not getting to the payroll of Flipkart, at the beginning it had been said people's shud be experienced once experienced it wil be on- roll, but still the day as not come, but still I'm working for 6 days as it was contract based. But for Flipkart employees work for 5 days.

Work

Job at Flipkart is good, excellent.

Working Days

6 for outsourced who as selected through consultancy and 5 days for Flipkart employees

Job Travel

I do not have to travel. It's a desk job.

Work Timings

10:00 AM to 7:00 PM (strict)

Facilities

For Flipkart employees there get all sort of facilities not for us as we are through consultancy

Terrible

Likes

This is honest statement, I am in to FnI (Facilities and Infrastructure) department basically in to Real Estate, Construction & Facilities, I have seen my predecessors and other region team members and new team members who discharged their duties for this department (except Associate Director and Above Roles) every one would be providing same feedback probably more worse - This is Shit Company - Flipkart (FnI) me kaam math karna, agar karna zarror hai tho Marjaana - Flipkart MATLAB PAKKA

Dislikes

I only learnt about East India Company how they suck people blood, after I Join this company I have seen

Work

They made me to eat my own shit

24/7

Job Travel

I have to travel within country

Work Timings

8:00 AM to 11:30 PM (strict)

Facilities

All are available only at Bangalore head office that to where founders and CEO office

Work with Flipkart ? Rate Flipkart as a workplace.

Click to Rate