for 5.4 years in ChennaiAnonymous (Former Employee) | Customer Service Division Anonymous (Former Employee) | Customer Service division
Nice Team and Employees are well knowledge.
Good HR Team
Office Culture is average
more knowledge for self-learning (process wise)
1. More Bias and partiality.
2. No value for People development.
3. There is huge gap between Mid level Management and Top level management, no coordination, vise versa Top level people not consider employee development, but MD and one of director is really good in people management. it will not workout due to there is no support from manger side.
4. Less Salary for entry level as well as seniors, when than compare to competitors this company salary is very less.
5. No work life balance for Mid level Management and Sr. Executive, some times it will applicable for every one except Top level Management.
No word to say...very moderate to work.
Monday to Friday
I have to travel international travel