HDB Financial Services

3.9
hdb.gov.sg
Toa Payoh New Town (Singapore)
Financial Services

Flexible

HDB Financial Services Reviews

1 - 10 of 1819 ReviewsSort By: Popularity  |  Latest

Good

Likes

I'm happy to working at HDB FINANCIAL services Ltd. There teammates is good they are helping to each other, all are supporting. Here we working friendly. So I never feel work stress. In every month we give and take 2 to 3 times training and discussed about culture, policies and how we will work to achieve target. Don't worry about growth when will work good growth will automatically happen. There are 2 appraisal , 1 is half yearly and second is yearly. Company providing good salary to their staff member and they also provide incentive to sales staff. There are no politics , we are working a friend, brother. You will never feel alone. Less travel is in this field, but yes you have to go for customer visit in same city. There are lot of things that you can learn. And yes in whole life everybody is learning. No body get expertise in every field so there are more fields more learning. Everything is good like work life balance, salary, work environment and all things.

Dislikes

Yes sales staff having less job security because they are off roll . So if they will not work according to company policies then they have to go. So less job security for them.

Work

If you want learn and want to do something new than this is good place for that. I'm working in friendly work environment. My staff member is supporting and my subordinate boss is also good. So I never feel boring

Work Timings

9:30 AM to 6:30 PM (strict)

Terrible

Likes

nothing is likeable in Hdb finance.
only dislike.and dislike.
only who are giving butter to their manager will get a good appraisal otherwise not. who didnot do there work will get 2-3000 increments with promotion. but who are working good will get 3-400 increment. work environment is too bad.. you have to when they want.. it can be 7am can be 8pm.

but there are some managers who want good for you but they cant do bcz of management.

HDB didnot want there employees career growth. you cant go for other interview.

Dislikes

culture of HDB is horrible.appraisal is one of them. only who became slaves of their manager will get good increments. work performence ia nothing for them. you can get increment only if you give butter to your manager. growth only for those who are senior slaves.
i have seen a manager who promoted as senior manager , can't do any work. she dont have knowledge how to work with teammates. she know only how to abuse HDB staffs.. how to show attitudes.
i have also seen a x Hdb staff that time it was ADFC pvt ltd, promoted as HDFC manager , her performance for last 5yrs were horrible.. but she got only thtu buttering.
there are 30annual leaves. but you will get only 10days max, but with your manager approval. you have to inform your manager before 1year of leave.. means in the month of April. if any one applied for your month you have to change your leave program. you have to work in last 2 Sunday and holidays after 15th
also HDB policies are bad. i have not got 2months incentives..

Work

my 3years experience is horrible. will not refer anybody to join HDB.

Work Timings

8:30 AM to 7:00 PM (strict)

Poor

Likes

Until training it is all very good but once you hit the floor you will experience what stress really means..the people are good and helpful but to be honest be diplomatic.If you can work under stress you are welcome if you are happy go lucky kind thn they will make you forget about being you.. Politics is very much same as in all private companies favouritism and baisness is there no doubt..So all in all working in HDB has been an OK types experience

Dislikes

You have to come in office dot on time but you don't have any time of leaving they will make you sit till 7 pm sometimes when you are supposed to get off at 6pm..and then during month ends they call you at 8:30 and you get off at 6:30 there are no overtimes,you jus work like slaves from 8:30-6:30 go home and then come on last Sundays..yes they call you on last Sundays but don't pay any compensation instead they give you a compensatory off which you can't take any time of the month you like that also you have to take when they feel like giving it so just FORGET about having any personal life of yours.

Work

It's challenging and you have to be very active if you wish to achieve the set target

Soft skill training

Poor

Likes

The company is open to innovation and readily adopts latest technology. I love the fact that I am a part of a team that markets reliable, high quality products and has global clients base. Another plus point is that my colleague come from various cultural backgrounds, and we work happily in collaboration. I also like the employee re-hire policy here.

Dislikes

Compensation is decent, but growth is slow. The work pressure is very high. Sometimes I work 14-18hours straight in a day as I have to attend clients calls in the evening and sometimes late into the night. Manager do not value an individual unique strengths, which is why I have take back my suggestions most of times. I do receive appreciation email s from my clients, but they mostly go unnoticed during my mid year appraisal. Also, there is no on job training for fresher, hence senior folks like me have to guide them step -by step, which is a pain sometimes.

Work Timings

9:30 AM to 7:30 PM (strict)

Good

Likes

Hi All,
Working with HDB Financial Services has been a pleasureable journey and it mainly teaches you on how you can trigger bulk hiring within a minimum boundary.
You earn a good name for the work you carry down over your tenure of employment in the organisation.
You will be appraised well for your work carried down in the organisation and the organisation offers you the job security to the fullest and you are having a good support from the corporate team.
Leave policy is pretty good and hence you have a right work-life balance.

Dislikes

Disliking feature would that you cannot use your skill set of negotiation of Salary with the candidate and the organisation has its limitations in terms of the offering salary to the identified sales executive because of which you miss out in recruiting the right candidate.
Organisation does not allow you to enjoy or planning of any employee engagement activities and you might feel missed out quite sometimes.

Work

You want to learn the alphabets of sales in banking domain ideally this will be the right place to start your desired job.

Good

Likes

Hdb is the company where working culture was very good when i have joined the company, some seniors are very good at your support in professional way. Hieraracy is very good and supportive. Job security and wirk life balance is easy as per company timings and other aspects. Overall 4 out of 5 rating

Dislikes

The dislike is company is policy oriented but no training process for sales team, wastage of time of the sales team on some places in terms of business part. No such thing for sales betterment. Only credit staff oriented company. No transparency in terms of business policies or product policy or profiles policy. No one listen after so many requests or by any other way for even business point of view. Only struggle for sales but somehow managing the sales as well.

Work

Its on an all ok ok type experience now.

Work Timings

9:30 AM to 6:30 PM (strict)

Good
Poor
Poor

Likes

There is no career growth for me. Work environment in not good. No security of job and minimum appraisal. Work is nice and good knowlage getting from thair. So I have gotten only work knowlage from company.

Dislikes

I did long time work that company so I want to rest some time and I want to develop carrier so I should have more knowlage for MiS job so I collected new knowledge in Excel VBA. So I do start for new job with more knowlage and Fresh Mind.

Work

I do the work for Hdfc Bank and HDB was C/O HDFC Bank. My job Roll was MiS Excutive. So I do the job in Crm and Dump Data. I have to choose data from dump. and share to our boss and difrent type of work in Excel.

Work Timings

9:30 AM to 7:30 PM (strict)

Excellent
Good
Excellent
Excellent

Likes

I'm working in HDB financial service at the part of consumer durable loans sourcing and approved its my self.its very interesting because of checking the customer criteria. Customer profile OK to bank norms further proceed this loan disbursal level.other wise with my kindly heart& nice speech to customer 1st of all I sorry to say this.your profile not meet my dept eligibility criteria. So really sorry sir.Thank you for choosing my bank with my little smile

Dislikes

If employee has greater than 6 month RO salary will be appraisal.but still now I don't have any appraisal.This is the main reason of dislikes in HDB financial service

Work

In day to day life I'm learning new things in this concern.so it is very interesting.Lovely job

Monday to Friday

Job Travel

I have to travel within city, international travel.

Work Timings

9:30 AM to 5:00 PM (strict)

Performance award,

Good

Likes

The company is growing rapidly and is in top list of NBFCs in India. One can learn quite a lot . It is a kind of company where many products are in basket which would increase your learnings level. Company is adopting latest technology of all aspects which will increase productivity and reduce TAT. Work environment is good with good compensation and perks, flexible working hours for work-life balance.

Dislikes

There is not much for anything to dislike.
There is only one point that required attraction, that is training. Training is required for middle and junior management to improve their work.
Overall it is a good company to work

Work

Being a cluster manager, I have to look after 9 branches of Hissar cluster. Main challenge is to maximise the resources and get the best output from them.
Portfolio management is other job with a controlled collection part.

Monday to Friday

Job Travel

I have to travel within country

Good
Poor
Good
Good
Excellent

Likes

I have a good eperiences working inhdb financial my carrier platform is hdb finanical we can develop our communication,with good securitywe can garn more salary it mean not salary it is incentive what the bussiness we have down with our target it is compeletely target oriented job,he co-friends are very friendly and kind hearted,it is the top most bank in india in daily stock market it place a major role with top marketing

Dislikes

every thing i like in that company but only think we should work underlot of pressure they push to our target then that more but wantedly i didnt came back for better carrier i came back but the knowledge i have gained it is true.

Work

my desigination is tellecaller-executive i used call the candidates and eplain about the lones what they can get to there use by there job bases and process the lone upto dispursement to candidate then we will complete the target

Work Timings

9:30 AM to 8:30 PM (strict)

Team outings

Job training

Work with HDB Financial Services ? Rate HDB Financial Services as a workplace.

Click to Rate