Business Head for India and International Markets for 1 year in GurgaonAnonymous (Former Employee) | Sales Division Anonymous (Former Employee) | Sales division
The only thing good about HT is work life balance. No one knows what others are doing so you can come and go at your own convenience.
A number of reasons:
1. Multiple bosses. There are a number of overlaps in the inherent structure. One reports to a number of people.
2. Massive confusion in portfolios. No one seems to clearly understand and define the work to be done.
3. Weakest HR: HR is practically non existant and do not follow any set rules. They change with people. No sanctity of any HR policies.
4. Lack of process orientation: every person does and manipulates process as per their own requirement. This the processes are changed / altered on a daily basis.
5. Job security: anyone can be asked to leave anytime. Thus everyone is scared of loosing his job for any frivolous reason.
6. Unreasonable target setting: no logic to setting sales targets. They can vary from 50% to 250% over last year without any logic. Thus a handful would get their variable components.
7. The reporting is basis personal efinities and not on set on team structures. Confusing dotted lines reportees can go to anyone.
8. Unwilling to change. All efforts to bring a positive change and establish proven systems are resisted. The old guard is too strong to let any new person bring any positive change internally.
Environment at HT is confusing, fearful and frustrating.
Monday to Friday
I have to travel within country