1. IFFCO has a FAMILY LIKE Culture .with dynamic Leadership .
2. IFFCO trains it's employees world class .
3. IFFCO has the stringent quality control measures and it's products are excellent .
4. IFFCO has gained many Indian and International Awards .
4. IFFCO has diversified into many other fields too .
5. IFFCO has become a multi state Co operative and has spread it's wings in different countries
6. IFFCO is a perfect Role Model cmpany of INDIA .
I was at NPK Production round the clock and we had marvellous TEAM work and ethical family culture . I spend almost three and a half decades of my life happily at IFFCO .
Well, the co. management provided sort of open environment to work without interference from top.
Biggest drawback being even best performers on job not given preference on average or poor performers.
In short no special consideration for special performers and punishment to job evaders...a generalised approach towards performance on job.
One performed better/ best for self satisfaction only
It was generally satisfying but without much reward from top management
job security, skill development is excellent, if you are working you can learn and if you don,t want to work, no body will ask you, your career development is depends upon the setting with the head office and seniors, and not on your work,
very poor on career development, your excellent job performance will not fetch you promotions but setting will give you promotions
hecting who wants to work and pleasure who are able to do setting with seniors
I served the company in the area of - Maintenance,Projects ,Construction and HR department and enjoyed my work . The perfect example is that i started my career as graduate engineer trainee and retired as General Manager .