Janalakshmi Financial Services

Flexible

Janalakshmi Financial Services Reviews

1 - 10 of 1219 ReviewsSort By: Popularity  |  Latest

Good

Likes

The company is a very good to in MFI business because its a Major product of this company they are earn maximum % of profit from this vertical so company is very friendly for this vertical they launch their number of offers and schemes for the their customers and time to time provided training for the employees for the new offer and schemes so its very commonly and regardable working knowledge about the company by me im very friendly with my teammates and like work with those all are good, so the all about knowledge of the company was good they used their manpower and adopt to new technology for many levels, so the career opportunity was average in this company hope the company focus will be more n more about their employees

Dislikes

I dont like many policy of the company because its not good for the employees and their customers and working hours are so long sometimes in a week so its not good for the employees they cant have a focused about their work ,very hard conditions they have worked here and the programs and games, their is very minimum organise so overall is not good for my views in this company

Work

My work is very challenging and hard i am daily meet the customers face to face and solve their queries or problems about my company policy and our product i like my work target it always in my mind and i have focused and very serious about my work.

Work Timings

7:00 AM to 5:00 PM (strict)

Job training

Good
Terrible
Good
Good
Poor

Likes

The company is open to innovation and readily adopts latest technology. I love the fact that I am a part of a team that markets reliable, high-quality products and has a global client base. As a result, I get to travel abroad, especially to the US and Canada. But on-site travel is completely dependent on your project and client’s location. Mine is a US based client and they have some offices in Toronto, hence I got a B1 visa quickly. Another plus point is that my colleagues come from various cultural backgrounds, and we work happily in collaboration. I also like the employee re-hire policy here.

Dislikes

Compensation is decent, but growth is slow. The work pressure is very high. Sometimes, I have to work 14-18 hours straight in a day as I have to attend client calls in the evening and sometimes late into the night. Managers do not value an individuals’ unique strengths, which is why I have to take back my suggestions most of the times. I do receive appreciation emails from my client, but they mostly go unnoticed during my mid-year appraisals. Also, there is no on-job training for freshers, hence senior folks like me have to guide them step-by-step, which is a pain sometimes.

Good

Likes

Janalakshmi is fast growing and transforming company. Soon, will start operating as Jana Small Finance Bank. If one talks about career & renumeration, this is quite balanced and rewarding too. Annual Salary hikes are better than industry average. Also, co. offers sufficient opportunities for growth & lateral movements to keep one versatile.

Dislikes

Not much, but yes sometimes, decisions taken at senior management either gets late or taken in hurry which results in again realignment of earlier calls.
Working days need to be fixed up.... as co has taken care of working hours.
Also, bottom-up model to be strengthen in system for business & operational matters.

Work

Overall working here is challenging but rewarding same time. Targets are stiff often but is dealt in an amicable manner. HR team is good and tries to pay attention to employee issues. Expecting a responsible, learned and satisfying journey ahead.

Work Timings

8:30 AM to 5:30 PM (strict)

Team outings

Soft skill training

+1 More

Terrible

Likes

The company's Project Janalakshmi was the worst step by company, in Janalakshmi the team mates everytime wants to kick you out from the company.It doesn't matter what you perform what matters is how you treat to the branch manager & operation manager. Every day the same work there isn't any single thing for learning. No job security, they just removed their employees from other branches in the name of cost cutting (although they were performing good). If talking about increment if you get 10% atleast it will be the highest amount of percentage. strongly not recommended if you have the project Janalakshmi.

Dislikes

Unfortunately there is only things to dislike in this company. By mistakenly I write down my experience in likes so go get them there!!! By the way Strongly not recommended if you have Project Janalakshmi.

Work

Work in Janalakshmi project is boring from last 2 years I was doing the same thing every day

Working Days

Total 7 days a week Yes guys this is real. There were 7 working days in Janalakshmi project

Job Travel

I do not have to travel. It's a desk job.

Work Timings

9:30 AM to 8:00 PM (strict)

Terrible

Likes

their is nothing you will like about this company, its the worst place to work in .
people give resign within 2 months as they hide their loophole and wont tell you untill you are stuck .

Dislikes

worst company to work in , they will make you work more than 12 hrs a day, no weakend off not even sunday is given off , girls are not safe they are send to fields for whole day in sun , no fixed timings they can call you up at 6 am in the morning and will end up at 11 at night
seniors dont respect their juniors , they use abusive languge they dont even see whether its a male or female . company make u fool at the time of hiring ,it wont tell you the exact job profile . even the girls are forced to go for collection in the poor areas .
if i started writing i would end up writing a book about why not to join janalakshmi

Working Days

everyday is working day , not even sunday is off in this company . you have to work whole month without any leave

I have to travel within the city

Work Timings

7:00 AM to 10:00 PM (strict)

Facilities

no facility provided by the company

Terrible

Likes

Allmost well rha fresher candidate ke liye good job thi

Dislikes

Frod kiya hai inhone pehle fas just thk chal rha employes se work liya koi sallary increment ni jb kiya to job se hi nikal diya
Jo compony ko loot rahe hai crem/ crec unki job secure hai
But jo honest employe hai unke liye kush ni
Parmotion to door ki baad
Job se nikal kar ye bolte hai
Ap collaction wali post pr a sakte ho
Ab koi mba kr k collaction hi krega kya
So very bad

Work

Kya btaye froad kiya hai humare sath bus

Work Timings

9:30 AM to 7:00 PM (strict)

Terrible
Good
Excellent
Terrible

Likes

here i have inform to you this is my first job of career so from here i have lots of things learn from here .
and this movement is important of my career life ,here i have learn how to do work hard and smooth also
and i hope in future when i have to join other organisation so i have to give our best i have to learn lots of things from my previous job..JANALAKSHMI IS A BEST ORGANISATION OF MY LIFE BECAUSE HE PROVIDED OPPORTUNITY TO ME FOR LEARN VARIOUS THINGS AND GAIN A BEST KNOWLEDGE REGARDING MFI FINANCE SECTOR .

Dislikes

ONLY 1 DISLIKE OF THIS ORGANISATION THAT IS HERE WORKING IS ALL DAYS NO LEAVE IN MY DIVISION OR MY LEVEL .

Working Days

here working is all day no leave provided by company even Sunday also.

I have to travel within the city

Work Timings

6:30 AM to 9:00 PM (strict)

Poor
Good
Poor
Poor

Likes

I was hired as an Management trainee.
So my compensation and other benefits are upto the mark.

Dislikes

People are hired in janalakshmi from good B collges and prestigious bank but the type of profile they get aren’t made for them.
Profile wasn’t satisfactory at all, type of work make you feel low.
Trying the adopt the new technology and software but there is no training for that. Employess keep troubling while handling the new tech and softwore.
Targets are always on the higher side which isn’t achievable at all.(Business loan)

Major issue between credit and sales which hampes the business drastically

Work

I was an Branch sales manager and handling a team of 14 people.
Overall branch responsibilities was mine.

From case login to disbursements, i have to look through out and jave to achieve the targets form the given sets of employees (sales credit ops)

Good

Likes

Overall teammates are good, Their no job security ,career growth is their as per their norms.Salaries are very satisfying.
Politics Work environment. A motivated work environment and innovation & work life balance,training also given in metro station as per their expertise good and learanable

Dislikes

Politics Environment.
Bad communication within work place.
Job replacement within office.
Managers are not that much of official behaviour. They could not go by filed sends on their down employees and they takes Travalling allowance by sitting at branch

Work

Work is good but, I joined for JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK. But they are not given offer letter on above name and changed. So I'm working with finance sector so I m not interested to do this.handling CREC CRES AH.

Alternate Saturday Off

Job Travel

I have to travel within city, within country, international travel.

Free transport

Team outings

Soft skill training

International relocation

+2 More

Job training

Good
Excellent
Excellent
Good
Excellent
Excellent

Likes

I worked at Janalakshmi Fiancial Services till one year. I would like to share that This is the first company in my career where I got work satisfaction. I enjoy being a part of a Janalakshmi. I learnt how is establish a new center. Company has a good Internal job Policy. According this policy everyone can change profile. Company provides handsome salary packages Insensitive plans bonus etc.

Dislikes

More than one reporting Officers. So many responsibilities but no authority.

Work

Generally speaking, my work is slightly challenging as I haveto look after the entire center as well as community connect work. I have to play dual role one, as an administrator and second I have to organize skill training programs, workshop, health camps

Work Timings

9:30 AM to 6:00 PM (strict)

Job training

Work with Janalakshmi Financial Services ? Rate Janalakshmi Financial Services as a workplace.

Click to Rate