kansai nerolac paints ltd

Flexible

kansai nerolac paints ltd Reviews

1 - 10 of 267 ReviewsSort By: Popularity  |  Latest

Terrible

Likes

Only salery getting on time and nothing elsr

Dislikes

3 month notice period,operator getting more selery hike more than of officer and executive and work is very less total work polarizes to staff and no reward given to them .
Company have many system but no one is following the system as managment don't want as they only require volume so many complaint is coming ,quality is only doing activity of typewriter to pass the batch in system and they don't have time to even test the material .
Human resources system is very poor here ,any time salery deducted without prior information, different different type commission applied in salery structure to reduce in hand salery like in last increment add corporate commission in salery structure that is 4 % of CTC without information which to be paid at the time of increment if company get 125 %growth which is more frustrating .
Many type of Internal issue due to operator not able to handle ...nd all time when issue coming all load shifted to staff and they will have 2 400% xtra work with no reward

Working Days

All sunday working and due to less manpower not able to get coff for sunday..

Job Travel

I have to travel within the city

Work Timings

9:00 AM to 7:00 PM (flexible)

Good

Likes

Compensation is decent, but growth is slow. The work pressure is very high. Sometimes, I have to work 14-18 hours straight in a day as I have to attend client calls in the evening and sometimes late into the night. Managers do not value an individuals’ unique strengths, which is why I have to take back my suggestions most of the times. I do receive appreciation emails from my client, but they mostly go unnoticed during my mid-year appraisals. Also, there is no on-job training for freshers, hence senior folks like me have to guide them step-by-step, which is a pain sometimes.

Poor

Likes

Cash rich company, stable growth, flexible working time, supportive & helping colleague and bosses, free atmosphere to work, resources provided to work.

Dislikes

Only two training in ten years that too one was induction , Limited growth opportunities within organization , due heavy work load difficult to balance work life balance, no event or get together or function not even cultural . No proper canteen facilities, no major benefits to employees. Major emphasis on cost cutting than process improvement or better utilisation of resources.Not paid according to ability of person. Quantity is more important than quality. No back up provided, existing one handles pressure.

Work

My work is to review warehouse operation prepare mis and presentation. Do credit analysis prepare presentation

Monday to Friday

Job Travel

I have to travel within country

Cafeteria

Excellent
Good
Poor
Good

Likes

KNPL has a typical TATA culture. Things happen at their own pace and none of the employees are very agressive about getting things done which can be a virtue or vice depending upon what kind of an employee you are.
At the head-office, there is a very strong marathi culture because there are employees who have been in the company for 20-30 years and are still working so it is not a young-dynamic organization. Having said that the current marketing team is very much young and dynamic.
The location of the head office is closer to Lower Parel station so travel is easy.
Cannot comment on the growth opportunities as I have only been an intern for 3 months.
Personally i got to learn immensely because of the kind of profile i was in and also my boss/mentor was amazing.
It was a great learning experience for me as a marketing intern working in brand management.

Dislikes

The canteen at the head office is pathetic. Employees get their own tiffins but there r lot of amazing restaurants around so many of them go out for lunch.

Poor
Good
Poor
Poor

Likes

The company is open to innovation and readily adopts latest technology. I love the fact that I am a part of a team that markets reliable, high-quality products and has a global client base.I also like the employee re-hire policy here.

Monday to Saturday

Good
Excellent
Good

Likes

Now in paint industri nerolac is the fastest growing company. The company is open innovation & readily adopts latest technology. Provide better services for costermers & employees, good market share, provide a better quality product thats helping developes new costemers.

Dislikes

I am on off roll basis & that is main i search new job for yavatmal location but my company offered me on roll job TSO for Akola location but i am not flexible to go there.

Work

I have posted on sales executive at yavatmal location, i have handle chhanel sale by existing dealers and also develop a new dealers to active a chanel. I have achive 100% growth in nearly one year territory sale grow on 1cr to 2.5cr. That is big achivem

Work Timings

10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (strict)

Childcare

Team outings

+1 More

Good
Good
Poor

Likes

A good brand. Quality of product is excellent. Specially exterior product. Material delivery on time. Over all good experience work with nerolac.

Dislikes

Work pressure high, lots of work in laptop, sometimes I have to work at late night specially chs meeting, also give training to the fresher . Which is painfull sometimes.

Work

My work is challenging, day to day get more pressure, lots of system included which is not possible to handle everyday.

All 7 days

I have to travel within city

Poor

Likes

The company contains latest technology. Hence there is lot of scope for learning. Either you are an experience guy or a fresher one, definitely you will learn here. Other than this life is so much challenging here that you can sit idle for a single working day.

Dislikes

High targets of production. Unnecessary pressure of audits & trainings.

Work

Generally, my work is full of movement. I need to run here & there with in the plant to perform my work effectively. As I am working with maintenance department.

Rotational Shift

Job Travel

I do not have to travel. It's a desk job.

Work Timings

8:00 AM to 4:00 PM (strict)

Free food

Soft skill training

+2 More

Facilities

Here you will get free uniforms along with shoes, jackets & raincoats.

Poor

Likes

Company is aggressive towards the trade, new product ranges are in focus. Good use of IT at all levels. Communication is fast.

Dislikes

Fast employee turnover, low salaries in comparison to competition, Cost-cutting and excessive work pressure.No weightage to existing employee.

Work

Working is hectic as different kind of activities are involved in my job like volume and value sales, network development, end- user activities, demand generation activities, product complaints, achievement of other daily tasks

I have to travel within city

Good
Good
Excellent
Good

Likes

Kansai Nerolac paint is a good company for a start ur career. We proud to be a nerolite. Teammates are good in all section. He is very carying and helpful. Some seniors have lot of experience.
Team HR has conducted many training time to time.medical policies are good.
100 % job security if u r working honestly.

Dislikes

We have some problem regarding to salary structure and appraisal policy.

Job Travel

I do not have to travel. It's a desk job.

Work Timings

8:00 AM to 4:00 PM (strict)

Cafeteria

Free food

Soft skill training

+2 More

Job training

Work with kansai nerolac paints ltd ? Rate kansai nerolac paints ltd as a workplace.

Click to Rate