ltg.com.ph

Flexible

L&T Reviews

1 - 10 of 3001 ReviewsSort By: Popularity  |  Latest

Poor
Good
Poor
Poor

Likes

There is so many training facility. Employee benefit / facility is better in respect to other company and it is also good for one who wants to be involved long time with L & T-S & L.

Dislikes

(1)There is a difference between the committed CTC (as per appointment letter) and actual salary in hand. Because there are so many hidden rules, accordingly the net salary is become too less after deducting that type of hidden cost.
(2) There is no any large scale project. So that there is no any job security for most of the employee. In this situation, many employee try to relocate to another company for the stability.
(3) Regarding the leave , there is suffix and prefix system, that's why the employee who came from different state , have to face problem. As per company's rules and regulation, PL (Privealage leave) will be evaluated depending on basic salary but LOP (Loss of pay ) will be calculated depending on gross salary.
(4) Most of the person who hold senior level or management post , may say to improve or build the the new one for facilitating the present and upcoming project but they can not accept the built up or newly one system even after getting approval with validation.
(5) In office culture, it is clearly appeared that there is difference w.r.t behavior and provided adjustable facility between two Gujarati and between one Gujarati & one from other community or coming from other state.
(6) There is almost negligible increment w.r.t the other company.
(7) There is so many diplomatic character and environment rather than the actual involvement for project and further growth of the company.

Work

I had a dream to work with L & T-S & L. That's why primarily there was an excitement but presently it was so boring due to the work culture and also non security of job due to lack of project.

Alternate Saturday Off

Work Timings

8:30 AM to 6:00 PM (strict)

Childcare

+2 More

Poor
Good
Terrible
Good

Likes

The best thing about working in L&T Construction is that it will always keep you motivated to explore further by doing higher studies. :p

Dislikes

Well, this list is going to be lengthy!
1. Zero work-life balance: After being posted to Delhi (super excited!)from the second week I started going to site. After a few days, 12 hours of duty seemed normal. After a few more days when I was called on Sundays too, working on Saturdays also seemed normal.:p
2.Humongous Workload:The higher management here had only one motive; timely project completion with as much cost cutting as possible. Their belief was like 9 women can give birth to a child in one month(:p) and the unit of productivity was measured as how many hours you are standing at site!!
3.Bad HR policies: Whatever may be your core department you have to be ready for any kind of work! No matter whether you are from NITs or IITs you will always be surrounded with sub-category people around you.
4. Peer group: Your 'colleagues' at site are your labours!
5.Shitty leave policy!
6.Very skewed gender ratio. -_-
And the list goes on...!

Job Travel

I have to travel within the city, within the country.

Work Timings

9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (strict)

+1 More

Good

Likes

As it is an MNC sectors it always provide a high five technology and advanced in engineering vision. It is very clear about the target and to achieve within the correspondence scheduled date. The team coordination from top level to the bottom is excellent. Implementation and following the 5S activities in office as well as shopfloor is one of the added advantage for the unit. Coming to the quantity aspect, there are so many kinds in testing of components from the receiving stage to the final stage. As a result it is named for a high quality products among the customers. The company provides all the safety needs and take care of the Safety of labours. Regularly Events has been conducted for the relaxation of the employees and to motivate them in a positive manner.

Dislikes

Politics are the only thing that I dislike the most, There is no transport facilities for their employees from the company, they have to travel by own. Employees should be flexible about the work timing. It may vary day to day. Food facilities for the visitors is not available

Work

As I'm a quality control engineering, I do inspection on receiving goods by means of non destructive testing methods as per the standards.

Work Timings

8:30 AM to 5:30 PM (strict)

Terrible

Likes

Training Facilities are very good.Salary comes in time.

Dislikes

Very unorganised regarding site management.Though company have the scope of providing the needed assistance but management does work on jugaad method.Site manager normally convert the Facilities into his personal assets this is no more surprising.But the real issue is that the higher management is remained blind to this due to their layman method of running the systemm.
Frequent I will say very frequent travel have to be performed.
Though you have joined as service engineer you have to work like a daily wage labour and inspire of that you won't find the minimum facilities as daily labour like washing hands or drinking water facilities or even almost every time even though you work at site more than 12 or 14 hectic hours you have to wait for long hours for your company vehicle to go back from sites.
As MIPD department mentioned deals with construction and mining site you work in dust and high temp where very small companies provide a/c vehicle but L&T provides KHATARA campers.no s

24*7 on call in addition to your shift job

Job Travel

I have to travel within the city, within the country.

Work Timings

6:00 AM to 2:00 PM (flexible)

Terrible

Likes

HQ Management policy is good but project managment not fairly appreciate the employee performance.
Total partiality in appraisal system.
After full year hard work, you will get nothing if you not do oiling to your bosses

Dislikes

The person who can do oiling to your superior can only survive here.The one who cannot do oiling will be thrown out of the company in 2 years.
The most worst thing is that higher management also belives project head words which is not always true.
Even some Project heads are thieves and they only support those who will help them in their theft.
The person who know only hard work will not succeed in this company.

Here there is no value to hard work.
Your hard work credit will be taken by your boss, he will never highlighted you infront of management.

Without junior employee good performance how is it possible that your boss perfomance is good.

Here boss are getting promoted twice in 4 years but juniors will not get even 1 promotion.

Work

I m working here in P&M dept.

1 rest in 15 days or sometimes in 20 days

Job Travel

I have to travel within city

Work Timings

8:00 AM to 10:30 PM (strict)

Facilities

Health insurance which is now a days normally every company is giving .

Poor

Likes

GOOD SALARY. ENVIORNMENT IS NOT GOOD. TOO MUCH POLITICS

Dislikes

BOSS GIRI OF SENIORS TOO MUCH. JUNIORS WORK WITH INTREST BUT SENIORS TAKE THE CREDIT OF WORK WITHOUTING WORKING. TOO MUCH POLITICS BY ADMINISTRATION DEPTT BY COL ANMARJIT SINGH DGM ADMINISTRATION AT NPL RAJPURA THERMAL PLANT WITH THE OF HELP GM HR . NEGATIVE APPROAH. DO NOT ALLOW JUNIORS TO WORK PROPERLY

Work

POOR WORKING ENVIRONMENT AT NPL RAJPURA . BOSS GIRI, POLITICS BY ADMINISTRATION DEPTT ESPECIALLY BY COL AMARJIT SINGH WITH JUNIORS. TOO MUCH INTERFERENCE IN THE WORKING OF JUNIORS. JUNIORS WORK WITH INTREST BUT COL AMARJIT SINGH BECOME OBTACLE . NOT ALLOW

Work Timings

9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (strict)

Good
Good
Terrible
Poor

Likes

1. Less pressure in Job,
2. Easy going Organisation
3. Easy projects like Documentation, PDF editing, Report preparation- Drawing creation
4. No boys - girls rules as in Colleges.

Dislikes

1. Not suitable for Beginners- after 5 years of Experience enter into LTTS.
2. Maximum Low level projects alone will be present.
3. Organisation System is very poor - Changing rules as per their convenience.
4. No Employees concern - Billing hours oriented company.
5. Managers are poorly talented- Highly risk to start from LTTS - New joinees
6. Very poor motivational organization and bucca blaming organization - Supporting Female adults rather than men - No transparency in rules and regulations of management
7. Totally 33% suitable as workspace for me - For new joinees it may be around 50%...

Work

Disappointed with the management working.
Totally poor strategy and no transparency in rules and regulations

Monday to Friday

Work Timings

3:00 PM to 12:30 PM (strict)

Good
Good
Excellent
Good

Likes

I joined in as a fresher. To say I got into one of the best companies in India for a civil engineer. It was really helpful to get the technical knowledge at the initial phase of the career. Company is ready to make the progression in our career if we have the strong endeavour to do our work better. Managers are ready to motivate the unique strength found in us.

Dislikes

There is no uniform balance in work among work groups, highly dependent on a single person in the group. I had to work more than 14 hrs a day to complete the day routine. Most times work responsibilities gets shifted to the next person by a mail.

Work

A challenging work to do, getting the details of all work sites on a daily basis to know the amount of work done. Gained a lot on improving interpersonal skills. Learnt the art of managing time between work and the outside life.

Alternate Saturday Off

Work Timings

9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (strict)

+1 More

Terrible

Likes

Senior management continuously exploits people down the line and suitable compensation also not given in fact there is salary cut but same is not applicable to senior management. Also, they treat juniors as donkeys and make them work 12-14 hours a day many times on Sundays too. Horrible work place. Only growing company's turn over is useless if don't care for your own employees. They need to think seriously.

Dislikes

Employees at lower level at are treated as donkeys and continuously exploited. Senior level people enjoy all the benefits and don't take any salary cuts also. But salary cuts are applicable to juniors as well as 12-14 hours working including Sundays are mandatory nobody can refuse.

Work

Hectic and exploitation of all the junior level staff.

All days 12-14 hours daily including sunday

Work Timings

8:30 AM to 8:30 PM (strict)

Free food

Excellent
Good
Excellent
Good
Excellent
Excellent

Likes

This is a professionally managed company and open to innovation and readily adopts latest technology. I was given required training based on my job profile. There is a very good appraisal system for each employee and individuals gets significant career growth based on their performance. Performance linked reward is being provided to each employee after appraisal based on their performance. Working environment is very harmonious and innovative ideas are welcomed.

Dislikes

There is variation in salary package for the employees who are in same cadre. Whereas PLR (performance linked reward) is already applicable to deserving employee.

Work

Generally speaking, my work was slightly challenging as I was in charge of material control, customer liasioning and WMS area manager. I have to look after the availability of entire materials required for the project.

Work Timings

8:00 AM to 6:00 PM (strict)

Childcare

+5 More

Free food

Job training

Work with L&T ? Rate L&T as a workplace.

Click to Rate