Learned some basic development skills after lots of hurdles..
I have many things to say,
1. No work life balance
2. No Appraisal - We have to kneel down to get the appraisal from the management .
3. Not a good Management
4. No Onsite Oppurtunity
5. No Usage of Advanced Tools
6. No Job Security - You may be fired whenever the management feels bored
7. No Career Growth
8. There is a training team they who dont anything about the business
9. You have pay while going to client places and you may have to wait for months to get claimed .
10.Full of politics from team to team . You can easily smell that when you are just around there . No Co-ordination nothing .
11. They will arrange a spoken english session and treat employees like a villagers . Please Just Grow .
There is nothing much to like about this company, as it is extremely unprofessional and directionless.
This company is extremely unprofessional and management has no clue of what are the objectives and goals for the company and there is no clear plan on how to achieve the same. There is no formal induction for new joiners and there is no training being provided.
There is no culture, values being lived in, except for the definitions hung up on the walls. There is no recognition for the employee's qualification, background and experience, rather everything is politicised. They live on an virtual world with perceptions.
Started as exciting, but the rigor was not maintained due to unrealistic expectations and lack of business pipeline. Management was not clear on what to expect from senior managers and they were left on their own without direction, guidance and authority