Next Education India

Flexible

Next Education India Reviews

1 - 10 of 209 ReviewsSort By: Popularity  |  Latest

Poor

Likes

I was fortunate enough to have a few good teammates who helped me as a fresher, not only in terms of work but also did their best to make me feel comfortable with the work culture.

Dislikes

Having said that, except for my 3-4 coworkers, most others had a very lackadaisical attitude towards work and didn't have any regard for quality. As a fresher, I didn't even receive proper training. I was also mentally and verbally harassed by a teammate, the complaint of which even when lodged with the HR did not yeild any positive results. The work environment was extremely toxic and even though I kept to my clock hours, I was blamed for not working enough. Moreover, my drafts were modified without my consent and the addressal of this issue with the manager only resulted in a split in the team, and the person guilty did not face any consequences. This place doesn't value its employers and doesn't hesitate to make personal attacks on them. A lot of internal politics and blatant favouritism goes on as well.

All in all, this place promotes mediocre, substandard products and has absolutely no regard for people who try to enhance it a bit. Rather, we are mostly asked to dumb down our standards in the name of 'lucidity'. As an SME, I was extremely fond of my work, but this place not only took away my love for it, but also paid no heed to our innovative ideas or approaches. As mentioned before, I was often indirectly targetted for 'leaving early' (although as per the company rules, I abided by the nine hours, except that instead of most people, I chose to report at 8.00 AM and leave at 5.00 PM), and the company expected that I should not have a life beyond my work.

Work

As mentioned before, it was extremely tedious to work here. I joined as a fresher full of enthusiasm, but eventually got tired of the company's repeated demands for substandard work from our end. It was told that a 70% accuracy in our work is good enough.

Alternate Saturday Off

Work Timings

9:30 AM to 6:30 PM (strict)

Childcare

Work from home

Health insurance

Good
Terrible
Good

Likes

The management is really focussed on the future releases and after sales service.
* Sets a chunk out for R&D
* Well qualified, creative and energetic work force in content creation, sales and Operations team.
* Near-to Fool proof processes set so that there is minimal deviations in expected results.
* Salary will always be credited minimum 2days before the end of Month. Never a day after.

Dislikes

The product portfolio has been increasing at a great pace but the team selling it has been the same and hence the work pressure has increased on them leading to work life balance issues in people's life who are showing seriousness towards work.
* The salary is not encouraging if you stay in the same company.
* For AMs, it will involve too much travelling, affecting your family time if your are serious about your work. In case you are not serious you will anyways not remain in the company for long.

Work

Work is hectic and only for serious people.
*Need to be aligned to company goals & rules if you want to achieve the targets.
*Since products are more & selling it is done by sales team, you have to be efficient or else work life balance will be destroye

Job Travel

I have to travel within city, within country.

Free transport

Terrible

Likes

There is nothing likely in this company. Just for serviving people here are working.

Dislikes

Non Local Parciality, Cheap management skills, no life balance, Poor appraisals. No job security, recently many people got fired just because of cost cutting. They asked my friend to switch her mobile off when she was in meeting. As the meeting was related to her termination. As she was holding strong points in order to retain her self. But she got fired. The CEO of the company first don’t have manners. He abuses the employees badly. Even the Academic’s Manager did not even made an attempt to talk to his employees regarding their concerns.

Work

I work as a Cinematographer. It’s been more than a year, I find no better role here. We are forced to come on Sunday’s. Very cheap management skills. No Job satisfaction. Many people got fired just because of cost cutting.

Alternate Saturday Off

Work Timings

9:30 AM to 6:30 PM (strict)

Poor

Likes

Initial days (as I was working exactly as per my experience and requirements for what I was hired) and Fewer Colleagues

Dislikes

Everything.

-Job Profile Change without any notifications.
-No prior information about any details in regards to work assigning.
-Terrible travel policy.
-No safely for women ( For Eg: we were asked to travel after 6pm only as travel wasn't productive)
-The sudden changes in company rules and regulations (For Eg: Every week there was a new policy that we had to adhere)

I can go on and on.... Hence think twice before you move it.

Work

Disgusting. Initially I had to train the teachers and work on content. But all of a sudden I was pushed to do sales, given targets, had to travel 40 schools (pan India) in a month for teach next board, books and lab sales (apart from training). No content

Monday to Sunday

Work Timings

9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (strict)

Nothing...

Terrible

Likes

Only One Positive thing with Next I.e Employees get salaries on time.

Dislikes

Job security- they will hire you for a year and after that they will hire new sales team and the previous one will get terminated or getting high pressure so employee himself resigned.
Travel - Travelling is too much where you only get fuel expenses and when you submit expense , Half of Expense get deducted and there is a lot of excuses came from Expense team.
Politics - We all know there is Politics in every company , Where in Next seniors play politics to save their own job and terminates their team so that they can excuse their boss when targets is not achieved.

Work

Working with Next Education is quite Boring, People doesn't get new things to learn here.

Good
Good
Poor
Good

Likes

The company providing digital classrooms solutions for schools is one of the leading firm in the sector. The products are of high quality and has pan india presence. Providing training about the company products and their usage in depth for every new joinees is a plus. Another plus point is getting to meet colleagues from various cultural backgrounds, and to work along. smooth process for expenses settlement is another plus.

Dislikes

Field persons salary is low and no appraisal can be expected not sooner than may be 4-5 years of work. Getting along with some goofy peers and subordinates is tough.

Work

generally , my work was challenging as well as fun. all the travel involved gets a little hectic sometimes.

strict

Good

Likes

My work mostly comprised in the field. The team.i worked was great. Trainings were given constantly regarding on how to work as a professional in an corporate company.

Dislikes

There was no big disadvantage. I resigned because the company didn't provide me enough leave for a important reason that I don't like to disclose. Well that is expected. So in order to solve my priority I had to resign.

Work

Work comprised mostly of traveling. Meeting clients and resolving Complaints related to software product we sold. The team was supportive and great. If we completed the task given properly, promotion can e expected. Also there were internal job openings.

Free transport

Good
Good
Excellent
Excellent
Good

Likes

I love the fact that i am a part of a team that markets Reliable and has a school base clients. As a result, we visit only school in a state. Compnay has provide training at a time joining, it is helpful to attend the calls.

Dislikes

Growth is slow and work pressure is very high . Sometimes, i have to work 16-20 hours straight in a day as a have to attend calls in evening and arrive home at late night. There are zero leval monitoring on CRM.

Work

My work is challenging as i have 12 district in bihar and i provide the service in 84 schools which have 150+ Digital class.

Good
Good
Poor
Good

Likes

Manager and the Team leader were very supportive and motivating,I only had the travelling issue or else i would have loved continuing.

Dislikes

I dont say all but yes few small minded people only were interested in link ups .and the growth is not upto expectations and I always wanted the hard working candidates to be appreciated . VERY few were appreciated tho

Work

It was a great experience , it was my first job , I still have gratitude towards the people who supported and helped me reach my targets.

Education assistance

Good

Likes

It is very good for those people who are fresher, it will be a very good first step to start your carrer, you will learn a lot of things

Dislikes

I don't like field, travels, teammates are good i have very good senior person who always motivates me to growth, company also provide a lot of internal job posting for everyone to growt your carrer, Technical things not very much but you will learn that how to follow a industrial process for everything.

Childcare

Work from home

+2 More

Job training

Work with Next Education India ? Rate Next Education India as a workplace.

Click to Rate