Drug Safety Associate-II for 4.5 years in BangaloreAnonymous (Former Employee) | Global Safety Division Anonymous (Former Employee) | Global Safety division
Working at Novo Nordisk is good only if you have NO future plans for career development.
I would like to write about Novo Nordisk cons as:
1. Working for Global safety department is a nightmare.
2. Compensation offered is par below the market trends.
3. Partiality prevails highly among team leads at Global safety department.
4. No recognition and no rewards.
5. Annual appraisal is only for the name sake as increments are directed towards the favorite employees of team leads.
6. Respect for people working at GS-GSC is null as the managers are irrational about their thinking.
7. As the per the top senior manager of GS-GSC, "Work performed by M.Pharm qualified candidates can be done by the watchman as well".
8. On top of that if you are a guy aspiring for career in GS-GSC, please do not as male employees are always treated with insult.
9. At the end, please do not look for job in this organization if you are serious about your self-respect and integrity.
The above points are experienced by me and I have worked for 4+ years at GS-GSC and I am happy that I have moved out.
Work is hectic and the demands of team leads at GS-GSC is not at all practical. They want you to slog at work for continuous 10 hours a day and at the moment of annual appraisal the question posed to you will be : "What have you done for the whole year".
Monday to Friday
I do not have to travel. It's a desk job.
8:00 AM to 4:30 PM (strict)