Ocwen Financial Solutions

Flexible

Ocwen Financial Solutions Reviews

1 - 10 of 228 ReviewsSort By: Popularity  |  Latest

Terrible

Likes

Overall Ocwen is the best firm to startup your career. I'm thankful to Ocwen.

But Credit & Year End Reporting turned worst when they hired a new manager.
Very low level of management skill, no conflict management skill , no micro management skills. He only focused on threatening on Incentives and get work done.

Cheap level of management that particular team has but I'm sure not all in Ocwen are like this. There are very adorable senior managements and higher as well.

Credit and Year End Manager doesn't know what his team of 30 does in day to day life, least bothered to learn about the team and one this is for sure is that Ocwen is paying him huge just for his breaks 😜 U can hardly see him working but can see him walking down the campus before and after his lunch, with all these and many character he still talking about INTEGRITY.

I will never have a negative word against Ocwen it's always positive, it's never a positive to the Credit and Year End Reporting team.

Dislikes

Cheap management skill for Credit and year end reporting team.

Doesn't know to maintain a team of just 30, he doesn't work on weekends because he doesn't get a dual pay, yet expects and force people to work on weekends.

Not at all a trust worthy Manager.
Not living upto his words.
Lot more things to confess about that illiterate.
Only fake words you can expect from every word he speaks.All black words,just like him.

Anyways I would suggest to be a part of Ocwen and enjoy your career however if you get an opportunity at Credit and year end reporting which is managed by this guy kindly reject and talk to HR to put you in different team..

All the best people.

Work

I loved my work and very excited in times..

Repetitive as well which bored me sometimes.

Work Timings

7:00 AM to 4:00 PM (strict)

Team outings

Good
Excellent
Good

Likes

Good pay & Hike, min 6 hours of working, 30 leaves, free transportation, every Friday cake/fruits, yearly ocwen bag, pantry is good with min 4 types of biscuits, green tea, coffee, flavoured tea etc.. cleanliness, hygiene maintenance, weekly once zumba, quarterly team events, health insurance,

Dislikes

1. HRs take only feedback on everything like (cafeteria/managers/wash room/ other activities so on.. ) for improvements but I have not seen taking any action so far. .. they just document it. ... 2. They prefer to hire a team from other organisations I mean family & friends which spoils company's environment. ... 3. Food is costly 4. No work from home option for IT employees even in emergency.. it's a bpo centric company 5. No job security they may ask you to leave anytime. 6. No childcare facility 7. No gym, 8. No onsite 9. Few managers are sick 10. No escalation system

Work

Work life is average. Not much pressure, not much learning

Work Timings

2:00 PM to 11:00 PM (strict)

Terrible

Likes

Day shift and Weekends off

Dislikes

Horrible, biased, unethical, witless managers. No wonder the business had seen the worst downfall (52$ to 2$). The backbone of the company (Quality Dept) is broken. People leave managers not companies. Management in US are getting fooled by low class unskilled management in Mumbai. US management step in and get your money's worth.

Girls beware, as you wouldnt like to fall in between a pack of hungry wild dogs. Manager repeatedly asking a girl to call him on cell nmbr after shift hours and promoting another girl only when she started dating him. Quality Director and Sr Manager both getting kicked out for harrassment. Unsafe place unless you want to risk your dignity.

Was very delighted to put an end to my worst career decision.

Work

Quality does no quality work but only meets numbers. Worst place to be at, as you have to work as slaves. Wasted 3yrs as no new learning and no growth.

Terrible

Likes

There is nothing exciting about the company other than some illiterate manager's who do not know how to manage the team/department.

Dislikes

Compensation is average and no growth at all. The only growth is lay off. There is no work at all because Ocwen has no new loans boarded. Manager's do not value the unique strength of the individual. They divide and rule and portray that work is done by them. They favour staff's who can hold buckets and lick their foot for the survival. They forge reports whenever audits happens.This company has lost its charm and not a good company to work. Ocwen is facing federal issues.

Boring... Horrible

The BU head and Sr. Manager don't know why this department was formed. So there is no fixed responsibility for the staff.

Work Timings

8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (strict)

Education assistance

+1 More

Health insurance

Good
Poor
Poor

Likes

If you see networking sites Ocwen Financial pvt ltd finance situation is not good,it paid many penalties to their customers. now growing but growing rate very less. Overall good to work but 11hrs you give to company for work including traveling to office and all.

Dislikes

strict working hours, no work from home, management people pressurize employees for work unnecessary in all department as it's only service company , MBA management people don't understand employee first, very less hike as situation is not good,

Work

it was ok ok... but young employees dont want to stay there for long time. growth rate very less.

Work Timings

1:00 PM to 11:00 PM (strict)

Terrible

Likes

There is nothing exciting about the company other than some illiterate manager's who do not know how to manage the team / department.

Dislikes

Compensation is average and no growth at all. The only growth is lay off. There is no work at all because Ocwen has no new loans boarded. Manager's do not value the unique strength of the individual. They form a group and portray that work is done by them. They only favour staff's who can hold buckets and lick their foot for the appraisal. They forge the reports when ever audits happen. This company has lost its charm and not a good company to work.

Boring.... Horrible

The BU head and Sr. Manager don't know why this department was formed. So there no fixed responsibility.

Work Timings

8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (strict)

Excellent
Good
Excellent

Likes

My Company is streamlined in regards to work. We help each other in daily tasks so there is no problem with team mates as we work together with individual contributions. Trainers are knowledgeable who delivers their best to make our work easier. Equal opportunities for the right candidate in regard to growth and no politics. Salary and appraisal is good as per my knowledge.

Dislikes

In day to day we do have up & down but no issues in regards to the company policies because our issues are heard by our management if any.

Work

My work is challenging because we are dealing with somebody’s house who are staying and we have to make sure that we provide the right resoulution in first instance so that the Customer is satisfied.

Work Timings

7:00 AM to 4:00 PM (strict)

Education assistance

Soft skill training

+2 More

Job training

Excellent
Good
Excellent
Excellent
Good
Excellent
Good

Likes

Ocwen is one of the good organisation to work. Even though the organisation came across with ups and downs, it didn't affected the employees. Ocwen is the perfect platform to build the career, which leads to meet all our expectations. Regarding appraisals and benefits, "You reap what you sow", no politics in ocwen for the career growth and success!!

Dislikes

Work pressure is little high, which may merely affects the personal life (personal opinion).

Work

Work is challenging. No compromise on quality and efficiency. Sometimes overall rating on my work may go up and down depends on quality and efficiency. Still I love to work in Ocwen.

I have to travel within city

Work Timings

7:00 AM to 5:30 AM (flexible)

Terrible
Good
Poor
Poor

Likes

Every employee has a dedicated work station. Systems and system updates. IT help is readily provided.

Dislikes

The work environment. There is a lot of favoritism and politics here. Management is very rigid and HR is not helpful in any way. No one wants to hear you and no is going to help you. I'm having a really bad experience so far.

Work

The management has made commitments to the business units which is unrealistic. Our targets are un-achievable. There is no empathy from the management. There still is no SOP for the Coaching role. The scorecard was disclosed at the time of appraisals.

Work Timings

5:30 PM to 2:30 AM (strict)

Good

Likes

The company is readily adopts latest technology. i love fact that they the part of live market, high-quality products and as a result company provides nice incentives and another plus point is employee can learn so many things about mortgage easlily, training is too good.

Dislikes

compensation is decent but growth is slow, the work is pressure is very high some times i have to work 12 to 13 hours a day before going here physically and mentally need to prepare very well....is necessity

Work

my work is slightly challenge i learnt so many things about mortgage residential..... its nice one

I have to travel within city

Work with Ocwen Financial Solutions ? Rate Ocwen Financial Solutions as a workplace.

Click to Rate