OMAN CATERING COMPANY LLC

OMAN CATERING COMPANY LLC Reviews

1 - 5 of 5 ReviewsSort By: Popularity  |  Latest

Good
Good

Likes

Working with OCC LLC is like working with a imbalance portfolio there is no correct advisory designation for jr and sub jr sub sr categories ( jr-helpers -G.A-sub jr-mess hall supervisors-kitchen-public areas-Sub sr=Camp boss,Camp Supervisor)
Having a vast experience in Catering Camp Management-Camp managing - maintanance-house-keeping waste management transport fleet-driver-shift handling - security-in the camp day -night.
Maintaing Training programmes schedule for the -kitchen -mess hall-house-keeping on 15 days -
programme with HSE & Hygenic officer from company and the inspection where as to be carried out with the Oman mucipality - inspection - working is carried out as per the Matrix been provided by them to the company for the project.
I had a good team support form the team mates to carry out the Camp and Catering
A camp of 3700 manheads in the camp
For Camp a maintanance team of 67 persons from different nationality for the technical assistance for the camp.

Dislikes

Teammates-training on job security,-yes its perfect but salary/apprasial -innovation-no there is nothing like this no salary increase-on yearly or for the appreciation -or any such event like man of the month -man for service -hard working person for the month-no such programme - in this company learning is simple as per HSE & Hygenic programme.No additional training for any other activites rather than your portfolio.
Politics - very strong weather what so hard work you do you would not be recommeded for good efforts for your merits -or salary increase-or any such -increment.

At least when we work with 10 different department and under one Managership the work is carried out there as to be a programme to be kept - HSE & Hygenice person of the month -Behaviour -attitude -good work-this certification gives a team of get togetherness in the company project.
I had been in the desert - where water is also imbalanced due to the RO-stock-storage-still we have to carry out the work.

Challanging every day working as Camp & Catering Manager
Either with the camp maintanance or with the Catering
Every day we have to face some or the other problems due to -desert location

Camp and Catering Manager availabe - 24 hrs

Job Travel

I have to travel within city

Work Timings

4:30 AM to 9:00 PM (strict)

Soft skill training

Health insurance

Job training

Poor

Likes

For me I liked about the job is that it the wages are paid on time and there is no dealy

Dislikes

The things I dislike is that neither there is any career opportunity nor moving your salary scale high with the opportunity to go for a higher level position you work as much there is no career opportunity.

Work

For me working for the past 8 yrs has made me boring without any scope to develop my skills and ability neither there is any opportunity to grow your position

Monday to Saturday

Job Travel

I have to travel international travel

Work Timings

7:30 AM to 10:00 PM (strict)

Health insurance

Terrible

Likes

Never

Dislikes

No more

Very Poor nd cheet Company

Every day works

Job Travel

I do not have to travel. It's a desk job.

flexible

Poor

Likes

The company is good but the management is very bed

Dislikes

The management

Work Timings

Work with OMAN CATERING COMPANY LLC ? Rate OMAN CATERING COMPANY LLC as a workplace.

Click to Rate