Reliance Retail Limited

Flexible

Reliance Retail Limited Reviews

1 - 10 of 1043 ReviewsSort By: Popularity  |  Latest

Good

Likes

The company is very caring for good people. Especially in loss prevention department, some senior officials retired from army showing supper who. In my case I served as an ALPO in loss prevention department for 5 years, even When my father was taking his last breath that time also I considered duty is God and awaited to complete my duty then Will reach to my father but till that time he had left the earth.
Continuously and decatedly I have done my duty for 5 years.
But now the Zonal ALP head retired Col. Surojit Songs and Rajeswary Samal HE, Odisha, Calcutta met together and forced me to make a illegal report against Mr. Samal Sr. Manager category. I denied to make any false report and for that Col.Surojit Sinha and Rajeswari Samal warned me to leave the service. Col.Surojit Sinha took lead and harrashed me in such way that, he completed me to resign.
After the resignation, I also made a letter/ mail to cancel the resignation, but Mr. Surojit Sinha clearly rd me that the Retail SOP head Brig. NARESH IS his army colleague and he will not take me back as I denied to accept his illegal Order.
I will request to Respected Mukesh Ambani Sir and Respected Mam Nita Madam intervene and give me justice.

Dislikes

Is a good place to work. But in loss prevention department, senior officials especially Col. And Brigs making it terrible, even someone does not like to pick their luggage from them, they forced to resign him.

Work

It is a challenging job as I was normally doing the audit function. And taken the ownership and felt that I was working on behalf of honourable she Amabani sir.

Work Timings

10:30 AM to 9:00 PM (strict)

Poor
Good
Poor

Likes

Learning about retail marketing is awesome.
Always creating new ideas to attract customers.
Top management is very supportive if associate have any problem they solve immediately.

Dislikes

Career growth in retail reliance very bad they r lier in case of career growth.
Salary/appraisal is not increasing after a year also employee r working like hell but salary is not increasing.
work load is too much like hell but salary is not good.
Increment takes a lot of time.
Work life is very bad full time employee work 10 to 11 hour daily for reliance retail.
Part timer also work extra for retail they get paid hourly basis but after 5 hour they were not get paid for extra time.
Part timers have no future in retail they are nothing in retail full timers also dont have any type of reliance employees benifits.
There is time to enter in store but not proper time to leave store they are exploiting there employee.
Salary is very low reliance retail earning a lot but employees are nothing in store there salary is very low .
Most of employees in Reliance retail majburi main kaam karte h.
Non of the employee work in retail to make future in Reliance retail because they are not motivating there employee.
The word said by some one i.e invest in reliance and work for TATA'S is true really dammn true.
Because reliance only making its worth but not motivating there employee by any kind of benifits.
But TATA is the best in case of employees benefits.

Work

Very boring,a lot hactic, sometime feels good but otherwise dont have words.

All 7 days

Work Timings

6:00 PM to 11:30 PM (strict)

Job training

Terrible

Likes

The drivers of the Retail part is completely out of the track. Naam bade darshan chhote.
Infrastructure is the best but operators are like trainees not masters. Retail part is totally struggling due to lack sence of drive business. They have invested lot behind everything but outcome is pathetic as the top management team is not running parallel to organization. Knowing everything about market scenarios but not getting update itself.
Many brands like Nokia, Motorola, Sony Vaio couldn't stands more in competition due to other had overtaken them.
Not Being update and upgrade Reliance Retail Ltd is not having bright future at all.

Dislikes

Work environment is pathetic. They are not innovative at all however stick to their one and only mission that is number, number and number.
But how to fetch, how to implement modules are totally poor.
Work environment is much much arrogant. Not at all positive environment to work. Life is hell here.

I am buyer in Reliance

Terrible

Likes

Too much politics, if you are in junior management, your personal life will spoil surely.... coz you dont have enough time.... somewhere it is okay as "it is managers who make worst place to company not company".

Dislikes

Have shares my ideas for development and growth of company......
"round robin system",
"inter store stock transfer" and "development in training programs" to my line managers... and guess what they pick these three in their names and take reward from higher management..... guess what i recieve..... not even appreciation recieve one of this is in their SOP too. when i discussed to seniors nothing happened... finally they asked my resignation after two months in the name of cost cutting....
No More Job Security.

Store Operation Manager
Challenging job, too much pressure from entire department...... juniors good but the higher management is truly behaves like dictator or Beaurocrates..... worst experience in my life.

Working Days

7 days even my boss asked to be present in week off too.

Work Timings

12:00 AM to 10:00 PM (strict)

Poor

Likes

We can learn something about the basic things.. by working there in reliance digital we can get some people contact.. that will be useful for us. We can learn how to behave with the people..Can learn about the SAP software it will be useful for our career. Can use new launching mobiles. Can learn about the new mobiles and the softwares.

Dislikes

It's getting too late to reach home.. the working 12 hours is very long period for us. The main disliking thing is we all the people can't take leave at the same day. Sunday is working for us so it's very bad thing to working. Because Sunday is the day we all the people in their family they can talk freely and discuss about our family. So there will be some disappointed without family.

Boring

Alternate Saturday Off

Work Timings

9:30 AM to 9:30 PM (strict)

Facilities

Nothing will not be provided.

Poor

Likes

There is nothing to like about the work place. It is not structured the way it should be. If there is an SOP it should be implemented 100% no deviations from supervisors should be allowed. But the case here is entirely different.

Dislikes

Lot of politics and real talent is never recognized. Anyone can check most if the store managers can't reply to there mails as they don't know how to compose. Just not the right place for true talent

Work

Hectic! Truly Hectic! It is something like someone dies in our family name and we don't celebrate festivals and other family functions. The same happens when you join retail especially Reliance no weekends no festivals.

Working Days

Only week offs other than saturday sunday and public holidays

Work Timings

12:30 PM to 11:00 PM (strict)

Excellent
Good
Excellent
Good
Excellent
Excellent

Likes

The company is open to innovation and readily adopts latest technology. I love the fact that I am a part of a team that markets reliable, high-quality products and has a global client base. As a result, I get to travel abroad, especially to the US and Canada. But on-site travel is completely dependent on your project and client’s location. Mine is a US based client and they have some offices in Toronto, hence I got a B1 visa quickly. Another plus point is that my colleagues come from various cultural backgrounds, and we work happily in collaboration. I also like the employee re-hire policy here.

Dislikes

मैंने अपनी पूरी मेहनत और ईमानदारी के साथ काम किया ।मगर मुझे पदोन्नति नहीं मिली मैं जितना हो सकता था उससे भी ज्यादा समय अपने काम को देता थाफिर भी ।मेरे सीनियर झूठा दिलासा देते रहे अठारह महीने तक मगर प्रोमोशन नहीं

Work

मेरा काम इंटरनल ऑडिट का था पूरे राजस्थान में रिलायंस के जितने स्टोर है सभी फॉरमैट के में सभी मैं म�

Work Timings

9:00 PM to 5:00 AM (strict)

Free transport

Team outings

Education assistance

Soft skill training

Poor

Likes

Job is really learing step in my carrier, lot of things i have gained from Relaince. Good work culture.

Dislikes

Carrier growth is only possible if you said yes & yes to your Boss, whether your Boss is wrong. Lot of conflict with serior persons. One say do this work in this way, his senior asks-do in another way. Work culture is good, organisation is also well but in Senior label lot of partiality done specially in Punjab with employees.
I have spend 7 valuable yrs in it within lowest carrier growth inspite of doing so hardwork in its Format Fresh , Hypermart as well as Supply chain.

Rotational Shift

Work Timings

5:30 AM to 3:00 PM (flexible)

Job training

Good
Good
Excellent
Good
Excellent
Good

Likes

In Reliance only I find Employee are getting the good medical facilities and in case of any medical emergency, company never terminate any Employee or there is no boundaries for medical leave where other company ask to leave if Employee take 1 month leave or female want a maternity leave of 6 month , other company either transfer that lady or change there role so that she will automatically leave.

Dislikes

As such I didn't dislike anything about company because Relaince is really worth working but sometimes some people make the environment worst for other. Basically Dislike factor is not for company is for people.

Work

Work is always interesting if you enjoy your work.

Job Travel

I have to travel within country

Good
Excellent
Excellent
Good
Excellent

Likes

This is a retail company so mostly focus is on the customer satisfaction. I like that my colleagues are from different cultural background but we work happily together., job security is most important thing which I like in reliance retail they don't fire any employee without reason. I love that just sometimes u need to stay at office long time otherwise you don't need to stay long time at office you just have to complete your working hours . they give very good facilities to their employees.

Dislikes

Career and compensation growth is slow. There is no training for freshers senior employee have to guide them.

Monday to Friday

Work Timings

9:30 AM to 6:30 PM (strict)

Childcare

Gymnasium

Cafeteria

Team outings

+2 More

Soft skill training

Health insurance

Work with Reliance Retail Limited ? Rate Reliance Retail Limited as a workplace.

Click to Rate