rivigo.com

Flexible

Rivigo Reviews

1 - 10 of 365 ReviewsSort By: Popularity  |  Latest

Terrible

Likes

Nothing not a single thing!, Every one is a chor and when you complain about it the upper management takes the action against you rather then the actual culprit!
IF you want to know about the company contact with a ground person, you will get to know what they do behind the doors!
They are looting the pity drivers in the name of an NGO!
without any esi, pf, they make anonymous deductions in there salaries and put you in front to tackle them and convince! CHOR HE SAB

Dislikes

EVERYTHING, IT is not a frustration you can cross check with currently working employees!
Check with the ground team!
Upper management- hahaha every one with 25 lakhs -1.5 Crore package sophisticated people will just give you cheeky lines to get their work done!
Puri ITC ki Gandh yaha he !!!

Work

Worst to work with! there will be no personal life if you join this company! instead of 8 hours shift what they say you will have to prolong shift with 12-14 hours without any extrapay!,Upper management doesnot have balls to esacalate exploitations!

Working Days

They can call you anytime , and if you deny they will threaten you with termination!, Deepak Garg , Vinay Dhanani , Gazal Kalra they won`t check even if you shoot a mail to them about such exploitations

Facilities

Nothing other then a chair a tab, these people don`t even reimburse your own money spent for the company! SHITEIST

Good
Poor
Poor

Likes

The company is open to innovation and readily adopts latest technology. I love the fact that I am a part of team where my expertise count. Salary comes on time. There is so much to learn in logistics field. Work environment is good. We have all latest technology to work with in order to client's job get done.

Dislikes

Growth is slow. There is no internal growth due to which lower level people are quitting company. During selection we were told that there will be growth in salary and position in each six months but after working for a year, I must say it was just a lollipop. People are being hired on different salaries for same designation in same location due to which unsatisfactory culture is being developed among old employees and they are leaning towards quitting the company. The work pressure is very high. Sometimes, I have to work 12 to 16 hours straight in a day. Also, there is man power issues in some locations. There is no employee re hire policy. Also, my manager give me too much work because I am good in all work here which burdens my shoulders.

Work

Hectic right now because man power are short here.

Job training

Terrible

Likes

The company is open to innovation and readily adopts latest technology.

Dislikes

The work pressure is very high. Most of the time, I have to work 12-14 hours straight in a day as I have to attend lots of calls in evening and often in nights. Managers and Specially Directors do not value an individual's strength that is why I have to take back my suggestions. I do received appreciation emails but they mostly go unnoticed during my appraisals. There is no job security it all depends on Managers and specially Directors mood after a use of employee they strictly declare their orders to fire someone without considering what he/she contribute in their organisation , Lots of work i have done there i have started work when there are only 14 Trucks even in attendance register after Two Directors my name comes on third number employee don't know what happened one day in evening i was called to conference room and without asking An order given me to leave the company, I was shocked to hear this how they people can do this they all knows in next 15 days i m getting married.

Monday to Saturday

Work Timings

9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (strict)

Good

Likes

Rivigo is the comp where any one can rate himself according to their task and responsibility get feedback about his job in every three months,it helps anyone in improve himself in their area of improvement.after working on them growth opportunity take place and anyone can get career growth,promotions etc.

Its have latest technology apps for daily operation which make works smooth and easier.

Dislikes

Rivigo provide growth to their employee according to their rating on kRA and KPI.its not necessary that you have a superior position and having more salary.
Anybody from different levels get the growth and salary according to their performance rating.

Work

As a team leader i ensure that all inbound/outbound operation done on time in efficiant manner.i focus on customer satisfaction ontime pick up and delivery.
I am also working on business partners on boarding and their training related to operation.

Alternate Saturday Off

Soft skill training

Good
Good
Excellent

Likes

I have such a wonderful experience of this company, moto of this company about the back born of the logistics in all our the world is driver's relay system it's great work does by the founder Mr. Deepak Garg and I fell proud to that I was the part of this company and I had work most experience persons and lots of things I learned from them which will help in my future. I wish that this company will make a history in the world and it will be no.1 logistic company.

Dislikes

Comapny's environment was good but the upper managment ignore the employees dedication towards work like I have to work 14-16 hours in a day but Managers do not value an individuals unique strengths which was pain for me so I left.

Work

Frankly speking, my work was challenging it's increase in me 1% improvement per day in which helps in my work and it's motivate me to take challange's. I have great learning experience their.

Monday to Saturday

Childcare

Soft skill training

Job training

Terrible

Likes

Rivigo is a technology enabled logistics company. Its aim to deliver cargo across the country.
Working in rivigo, i realised that it lacks procedure to do work. They don't give proper training, so for a person who ask many questions can only hold the work pressure and do well.
Career growth here not possible. I personally feels i am suck here and now looking for job change.
Only at the time of hiring they can provide good package other wise salary increment is just nothing.
For earning more from present, you need to change your job only.
Working environment, innovations here not good. Only you need to obey your boss instructions.
Job security also not fixed they can fire you any time as per your proformace.
Work life balance not possible in rivigo.

Dislikes

Already shared.

Terrible

Likes

You will have to do each and every work weather its in your KPI/ job role or not. You will eventually turn up into a multitasker.

Dislikes

Worst management team.
You have to work for more than 15 hours a day.
Increment are even less.
No work life balance.
No support from your reporting manager.
Join only if you are ex IIM or BCG or Mckinsey else you will nog have any veritical growth.
People just blame each other 24*7 .
No growth whatsoever you do for the company
They will just call you owner of the company with no rights authorities freedom to you.
Words of the founder are : employees are like grease in the engine, you need to change the entire team from time to time.

Will not recommed to anyone who has some business ethics.

Hectic, challenging
No work life balance
Monotonous
No facilities from company side.

I have to travel within country

Work Timings

7:00 AM to 11:00 PM (strict)

Good
Good
Excellent
Good
Poor
Poor

Likes

It is always a happy moment whenever we see salary on date and the same way in Rivigo salary will always be transferred on date and another thing I liked most in Rivigo is each and every work will be done by mails That's the another thing I liked most in Rivigo

Dislikes

The behavior that shows by our team leader and zone in charge on us is really a disliking thing. They always behaves in a rude manner and another thing is you have to be available 24/7 ,365 days which is very difficult thing and even we don't get holidays on festivals, Sundays etc ., That's the most disliking thing in Rivigo when I'm working as Pit stop Executive

Work

It's always a challenging job

Work Timings

8:00 AM to 9:30 PM (strict)

Excellent

Likes

The company is open to innovation and readily adopts latest technology. I love the fact that I am a part of a team that markets reliable and has global client base. It is a place where as we can learn everything.

Dislikes

The work pressure is high , 14-18 hrs. Manager do not value as individuals' unique strength, which is why I have to take back my suggestion most of time. Every time new senior come that do resignation with in next 6 months and all are applying new work process that are not benefit to company because all that process we have been already applied and also know about that result.

Work

As long as, I got work to closely with the project will be great learning experience

Monday to Friday

I have to travel within country

Work Timings

9:00 AM to 8:00 PM (strict)

Cafeteria

Good

Likes

The first quality I like is building leadership qualities in every employee of the company but there is no work-life balance no perfect time schedule some times I even work for 17 hours a day and there is no appreciation and over time. But It is my first job it teaches me lots of good things and some bad also.

Dislikes

There is not a fixed working hours. Dirty politics through all employees of the company.

Work

Working at Rivigo is very exciting for me because its my first job so I learn new things on daly basis and also phase different problems and I enjoy to phase different problems because problems teach me better than books.

Health insurance

Work with Rivigo ? Rate Rivigo as a workplace.

Click to Rate