Simplex Infrastructures

Strict

Flexible

Simplex Infrastructures Reviews

1 - 10 of 471 ReviewsSort By: Popularity  |  Latest

Good
Excellent
Good
Good
Excellent
Good
Excellent

Likes

It was an overseas assignment with Simplex Infra when I was asked to report to overseas location Dhaka, Bangladesh for one of prestigious Flyover project at heart of Bangladesh Capital ,Dhaka as head of HR & IR & Admin, from the day of my departure from India flying down to capital Dhaka, it was a decent reception at Airport carrying me to Guest house and after initial rest further first met the teammates of technical team , HR team and all HOD's at project office.
Since it was a challenging job in respect of HR & IR function and organizing and planning the work profile of some 20-25 direct reporting of HR Officer, Security officer and IR Officer along with key HR / IR/ Admin staff. Initially was a tough task but taken it as an challenge and converted it into opportunity. Finally successfully completed the two year assignment with esteemed organization.
At last satisfied with tenure in term of job security , career growth , salary and appraisal,work environment and work life balance.

Dislikes

Few are my dislikes but only wish to say there is lack of transparency at middle level and not maintaining the common ethics and etiquette.

Work

It was a great challenge to lead and head the team of 20-25 direct reporting team of HR / IR & Admin employee , but converted the challenges into opportunity and won the overseas battle in terms of project completion.

Alternate Saturday Off

Job Travel

I have to travel international travel

Gymnasium

Work from home

Education assistance

Good

Likes

The company is a great place to learn and gives enormous scope for independently handling the crisis situation. As I am handling many sites located pan India it gives me opportunity to travel extensively. There are many instances when I had to face the crisis at site level & also found solutions. Being in the construction Industry which is mostly unorganized sector it is really challenging to achieve your goals and it gives immense satisfaction when we achieved the goals set.

Dislikes

What I Dislike most is the semi professional attitude of the organisation. Seniors are not very open to new innovations & ideas which causes repetitions of work at various levels. Compensation as well as growth is not up to the satisfactory mark.

Work

Frankly speaking my job involves a great deal of travelling and training. As I am looking after the preparation of accounts & store entries at site level I have to explain & update the site staff with all the latest accounts related changes.

Job Travel

I have to travel within city, within country.

Work Timings

9:30 AM to 8:30 PM (strict)

Education assistance

Soft skill training

+1 More

none

Poor

Likes

Its a big company and if you are handled by seniors or mentors with good attitude and posted to a site with good work flow then you will enjoy your work and there will be a lot to learn.

Dislikes

The company is not well organised at its work level and most of the times it threatens to crop a individual to be baseless by in incorporating them and binding them to work with subcontracts and also by treating inhumanly or discriminating the subcontracts. One cannot expect the salary to be given on time. Also the communication with management about problems to employees are forbidden and also not taken care of.
They authorities do not hesitate to breach the contracts especially with trainees and new employees. It generally plays a lot with newbie or harass them. One generally has to fight for themselves in order to survive and cope with the company.

Work

Operations in Plant & Machinery.
Basically involves working out maintenance works of machines & Construction Equipment at work site.Allocating the machines required at site on basis of work at site.

Rotational Shift

Job Travel

I have to travel within city, within country, international travel.

Work Timings

8:00 AM to 5:30 AM (strict)

Job training

Good
Good
Excellent
Excellent

Likes

Hello! I am Kumar Rajani Raman in my previous company were I am in Piping execution, Hydro testing ,Erection and commissioning.AG & UG piping Lead Engineer etc. In this company rating, skills Development and Leaving and they having average job security another plus point that Colleagues of my company they were came from different cultural background. I am proud in my self that I am the part of this company.

Dislikes

I am writing about dislike my company because Iam not getting my career vision secure in this company and not getting skills development and learning from this company.

Work

I having B.E in Mechanical Engineering Professional with Over 17 Years Experience in India in Piping execution, scheduling billing, Erection of piping & equipment in Oil & Gas Project Therefore I am only responsible for all the piping activities coordina

Job Travel

I have to travel within city, international travel.

Work Timings

7:00 AM to 7:00 PM (strict)

Gymnasium

Free food

+3 More

Soft skill training

Job training

Good

Likes

Working in simplex is just lyk working in mnc,although it is an mnc but one can feel like working with their own culture.Support of colleagues would b there along with whole teammates.Seniors are helping in nature and supportive also.
Overall working here is good and one can b stable here working in simplex.

Dislikes

Apart from all positive and good things about simplex some bad aur negative things are also there. Most worst is salary delay issue,then you will be struggling for leave and all,and minimum facilities are not provided to the staff as per their rank or category. This mostly prevails in north east of this company..otherwise it is good
So it should be rectified so that staff can work with their full zeal and zeast..

Work

I am working as a highway engineer here in Assam where 4 laning of NH 37 is going on

Job Travel

I have to travel within city

Good

Likes

I worked with Simplex for 13 years and found the colleagues are very helpful, job security is also pretty good, but for career development scope is not so helpful. Salary structure not so good compared with other infrastructure company. Company is running good and achieved a turnover in 2016-17 around Rs. 6000 Crores and jobs in hand/booked is over Rs.20000 Crores.

Dislikes

Nothing exceptionally.

Work

My work is related with Foreign Trade.To deal with DGFT for License, IEC etc. and follow up for collecting Drawback from Customs and the like.

I have to travel within country

Work Timings

9:00 AM to 5:30 PM (strict)

Good

Likes

Good. Opportunities to growth technical knowledge in various construction field.

Dislikes

Less benefit and compensation. More working time and no extra compensation paid for that. Very difficult to take approval leave whatever your leave is balance. Till not I receive my pension amount against final settlement after one year passing.

Work

Working more then 8 years. Lot of experience gathering from Simplex. Working as a team. A good technical platform. Poor facility and less compensation provide.

Work Timings

8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (strict)

Health insurance

Likes

The company has friendly working environment. The relations between superior and subordinate is very good.
Before two three years company paid salary and increment regularly.

Dislikes

At present Company paid salary and increments Iregulerly . Learning facilities not two much.scope of carrier grouth is medium .

Work

Generally my work is challenging. Continious monetering to the execute work with quality control and cost control cheek.

12 to14 hours.Sunday 5 hours

I have to travel within country

Work Timings

8:00 AM to 10:30 PM (strict)

Terrible
Good
Poor
Poor

Likes

Only 1 good thing about simplex is job security.

Dislikes

No growth, no trainings programmes, no yearly increments, cheap salary structures, too much politics, bad appraisal process, no innovation in work area, typical work environment, and not 1% family life.

Work

I am a senior accounts officer, but my work is take care of all activities related to commercials. Like store, accounts, Hr-Admin etc. There was no limit of work, you have to work until your capacity, is it related to your profile or not. You have to do

Work Timings

8:00 AM to 9:00 PM (strict)

Good
Good
Excellent
Good

Likes

For a learning experience, Simplex serves as a good start for individuals working there. Continuous growth is obviously self dependent but factually one must approve that whatever the organisation pays off is accounted for with the self growth.

Dislikes

The administration and the management system. The interlinking between the 2 is not missing but it is delayed, sometimes on a regular basis thereby, frustrating the hard working individuals here.

Work

Work is always boring irrespective of the organisation. It depends on only how much one indulges in the work.

Facilities

Accomodation, leave travel allowance, medical allowance, site minimal allowances etc.

Work with Simplex Infrastructures ? Rate Simplex Infrastructures as a workplace.

Click to Rate