Lead software engineer for 6.9 years in puneAnonymous (Former Employee) | engineering Division Anonymous (Former Employee) | engineering division
1. Team members are good as everybody are in the same boat.
2. Freedom is given to learn and apply new technologies.
1. Company's growth is hindered by the management of other sister company, more political in nature.
2. Inspite of a being a product company, the Product Engineering Manager comes from a service company and do not have product line experience.
3. It is a startup company since last 6-7 years as its not growing. The product has reached a maturity level and also client list is stagnated. So good only for less experience people.
Work is exciting due to IoT domain.
Monday to Friday