There are very few things to like here. I would definitely point out those.
1. We get breakfast & lunch, so we don't have to carry tiffins.
2. All the festivals are celebrated properly.
3. The team I work with is excellent, compared to people in other departments who are boring people.
... The salary here is very less compared to the competitors. Organizations with even just 20-30% of their valuation provide better salaries. They don't value the employees because the company has hired agencies for most of their creatives. They pay lakhs & lakhs to them and receive poor creatives. We then have to give those creatives to our internal team and get them fixed. The company pays external agencies heavily but won't give proper salaries/increments to employees.
3. Talking about increments, they have proudly announced a 6-9% hike and asked us to stay happy & feel confident about it. This doesn't even beat inflation. We still haven't received our increment letter. In general, companies do this process in March but we still don't have ours in July. We were told we can't negotiate, either take it or leave the company.
4. There's excessive hiring to impress either the Founders or investors. There's a big crunch going on in the office, people don't have a proper place to sit. Why hire so many people when there are already enough employees? It would've been better if they gave their employees a better appraisal. Anyways, the newly hired employees literally don't have any work to do.
5. The HR is quite unprofessional here. While hiring, I've been told to get the work done by candidates on the name of the interview test.
These are just the main dislikes.
Work days: Alternate Saturday off