Tata Motors

Flexible

Tata Motors Reviews

1 - 10 of 1670 ReviewsSort By: Popularity  |  Latest

Terrible
Good
Terrible
Poor

Likes

Ratan tata ji ki mai ejat karta hu or thanks apko sir ki apne mujhe kuchh bolne ka moka diya sir aj mai berojgar betha hu or apna bahumuly time barbad kar raha hu wo Tata moter ki wajh se kyo ki waha hamne apni emandari ko becha agar mai bhi waha kam na karke kewal chaplushi karta ap bade sir log ka to sayad Tata moter rudrpur plant mai parmanet ho jata sir mai hi hu jo tata mother ki feluwar car daicor mai fer se Jan fukne wala faki bajo ko kam se rubaru karane wala dublicet part ko pakad kar report Karne wala jo aj feluwar ho kar ghar par betha huwa hai,kyo ki mai Jada kam ke parti wafa dar ho gaya tha bas eshi ki saja mili mujhe, aj apni khoi hu gairl Freand ke sath sadi kar ke khus rahte ham v tata moters ka ye upkar hampar bhule nahi bhula raha hai

Dislikes

Achhe worker ko najar andaj kardena kyo na wo plant hed ki hi najar mai ho uske bhagy ka fesla peetar chetlan jese shift enchar ke hatho mai Chhod Dena jo apni swarth ke karan hmai bech mai hi chhod kar tata tcs joyne kar leta hai or ham ak anadi shift incharj ke bharose chhod deta hai hamare bhawisy ka fesla jo Kabhi hamare kam ko dekha hi nahi wo kya Janega ki ham ne 19 month mai kya kya kiya 26 mai ane keliye, sari umido par vikas joshi ne pani fer diya

Rotational Shift

Education assistance

+2 More

Terrible

Likes

colleagues were very friendly and cooperative, you get much to implement your knowledge, all your team members also obey you

Dislikes

job security is the main concern, i worked on contract basis. If company is shutdown due to material shortage our leaves are deducted..we get 12-14 days leave but material shortage days are 10-20 days .hence our salary will b deducted even if it is companies mistake to not get material on time.
You are always kept in under a carrot approach that you will be given a permanent job if u stay overtime and do extra work for free.
transport also is charged for contractual employees.Rs 1000 per month.
as a contractual you are given step motherly treatment and not even invited for funtions and not even given medical cover.
You are placed lowest (contractual) in hierarchy and not given importance even if u r talented .

Other things are fine...Dont join company on contract basis.you will get 20000 on paper. after deduction transport..pf and shutdown days you will be handed 13000-15000 in hand .
If you get permanent job then only join this company

Work

Contractuals get stepmotherly treatment, flse promisea of permanancy , many deduction in salary even for transport and material shortage days.
dont join a contractual job in this company

Work Timings

8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (strict)

Good
Good
Excellent
Good

Likes

I have joined Tata Motors as an FTA in1972 13 the March. As I have performed Best Apprentice I got immediate appointment in 1974 17 the July as Special Training. Confirmed in December 1975.
What I think best in Tata motors is , management gives lot of opportunities for all. People should know about the course. I being a only 11 the pass from Bengal without any further education raised by Management up to TM-C grade which I never expected. What I observed being an engineer if they don't have performed well could not rise.
Management keep Eagle eyes on each employee.
Last but not the least " Performe or Perish". Thanks again to management of Tata Motors that now I have 2 child performing well at their work place which I learned in my service period.

Dislikes

Leaders & fewer bad employee. Some Management people who only rules with ugly words, specially in "QUALITY ASSURANCE" Division. I taught them a lesson before retirement, as Top Management supported me for my contribution to Tata motors. Nobody helps newly appointed employee except Training Center.

Work

Exciting, as everything is open to learn.

Job Travel

I have to travel within country

Work Timings

7:30 AM to 4:30 PM (strict)

+3 More

Facilities

Awards every year & Grade revision every 3 yrs. Free medical, Top performing school.

Good
Good
Poor
Excellent

Likes

I have awesome experience in a Tata motors, Excellent staff, doing work with enjoyment, trips, and all
Permanent employees so caring, always shearing working experience, and helping any problems
Thus easily solve the problems on solution.
My Supervisor always teaching new technology and part information
Mostly I like in morning shift meeting points a an sefty contact
Travelling no issues
Canteen facilities a one
One of the best experience
Tata motors

Dislikes

No I don't Dislike working in Tata motors
But I Don't like BSI systems
All Temporary employee job ke liye aate hai. Trust on Tata motors
But company kya karti hai BSI pe bhej deti hai. 15 day, 25 day ya one month
Lekin itne din bina kam ke pune rehana not possible ghar bhi Chale gaye toh room rent and other compulsory doing pay

Work Timings

6:30 AM to 3:00 PM (strict)

Good

Likes

I joined this organization as a fresh GET straight from campus interview. It has taught me to be a manager from an engineer. The learning opportunity is very high in this organization, provided you get the department that supports your educational background. The work life balance is satisfactory here because you get to stay here in company accommodation ( Jamshedpur ), so you will reach your home within 5 minutes after you leave your workplace, to chill out the day. One of the con I feel about this place is that when production pressure is high, you end up doing work in Sunday also which is frustrating. But so far so good, you will feel proud to serve in the largest automobile manufacturer in India which is bound by the values and ethics of Tata culture.

Dislikes

Sunday working (sometimes ), learning opportunity gets stagnant after a while, less involvement of top management, not supporting out of the box thinking.

Work

Challenging, learning opportunities are there

Gymnasium

+2 More

Facilities

Free medical facilities is one of the biggest perks

Terrible
Good
Poor
Poor

Likes

the company is good my boss is very friendly and supportive person I love the fact that I’m a part of the team salary is too low

Dislikes

I love to work with Tata motors but I’m not happy teammates .. it’s almost one year now I had joined here but till now there’s no job training for me not even once also compensation is poor growth is very slow managers don’t value our effort at all which is pains sometimes I’m totally not happy with my salary and incentive I need good salary... I’m efforting lot but no worth at all there’s no career growth and work pressure is very high

Work

My work is slightly challenging I have to convince the clients sometimes the clients may misbehaves with me ... I need proper guidance and training

Work Timings

9:00 AM to 6:30 PM (strict)

Excellent

Likes

Tata Motors is really very good company with respect to kind, knowledge, job security, learning facility. I would suggest if any one will get chance to work with Tata Motors just go for it.

Dislikes

About dis like I would just like to mention one thing about the senior faculty, if the person is doing the hard work, just give him the grade & salary is per his or her credential. Don't take it personally if any time he/she was harshed with you. Coz hopes always keeps you alive & more powerful, if it goes then it is hampering on her or his career ,also he/ she could not able to balance work life.
One more thing I would like to mention, I Know may be it is not possible as Tata Motors Pimpri is R&D as well as Manufacturing , but kindly give Saturday off to the employees as it is need to everyone.

Work

It was exciting, every day was different, learned so many things.

+4 More

Facilities

Tata motors always allows employee's as well as there family in internal games, singing activities.

Good
Excellent
Good

Likes

It is a very ethical and Employ Friendly company I enjoyed working over here. The people are quiet supportive, Most of the seniors are very friendly who try to mentor and guide you. The working culture of Tata Motors is awesome.

Dislikes

I do not dislike anything at Tata Motors but I do feel that the salary and perks offered should be increased/ enhanced. Secondly it seems that Tata Motors is slowly drifting away from its legacy of being very employ friendly company where employees do not have the fear of losing their jobs this may be improved upon.

Work

I worked on the Architectural Layout of Plant and Non Plant buildings like Security Office, Medical Centre, Creche, Contractor's Office, Interiors of Administrative Office, Co-ordination with external Architects and MEP team

+4 More

Team outings

Good
Good
Terrible
Poor

Likes

1) Highly involved in CSR related activities
2) Training / High learning and decision making opportunity
3) Infrastructure (Shop floor,R&D etc)
4) So many Good written down systems and procedures available

Dislikes

1) Not a business competitive organization
2) Not customer focus (Dealing of dealers and service persons are not at all acceptable in respect to current competitive business environment),
3) HR policies are not in line with the present market situation (salary,Medical,house/vehicle loan etc)
4) Working with so many consultant. No home work done before assigning the job to consultants
5) Execution and maintenance level of systems and procedures are low.
6) Not a system oriented. Person driven organization

Alternate Saturday off

Job Travel

I have to travel within the country

Work Timings

8:30 AM to 5:30 PM (strict)

Job training

Good
Excellent
Good

Likes

Legacy company which has a glorious past and charting a path on illustrious future under very efficient leadership of the likes of Guenter Butschek, mayank pareek and girish wagh. It's success vital for India's growth in manufacturing sector. Gives a feeling you are contributing to the nations cause. Ample learning opportunities though it's very subjective opinion. Conservative growth for support and services function other than core manufacturing. Have to be very conscious of power centers in the dept. in which u r working. Innovation, creativity though can be encouraged...good work_life balance.

Dislikes

Conservative working style. Training and learning opportunities differ function to function. Same can be said of Innovation and creativity.

Work

Learning experience was great. Good supportive leadership and considerate people.

Education assistance

+3 More

Job training

Work with Tata Motors ? Rate Tata Motors as a workplace.

Click to Rate