Upload Button Icon Add office photos

Sort by: Popular

Career Progression Officer Interview Questions

posted on 1 May 2024

Selected Selected

I applied via Naukri.com and was interviewed before May 2023.

3 Interview Rounds

Aptitude Test Round

Simple logic questions

One-on-one Round (1 Question)

• Q1. Tell me about an inevitable change in your life which you couldn't handle but have to deal with it

One-on-one Round (1 Question)

• Q1. Nothing much just a casual question answer about hobbies and stuffs

Interview Preparation Tips

Topics to prepare for Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement Career Progression Officer interview:
  • Just the JD
Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - It's a good company to work

posted on 5 Jul 2022

I applied via Naukri.com and was interviewed in Jun 2022.

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:
Keep your resume crisp and to the point. A recruiter looks at your resume for an average of 6 seconds, make sure to leave the best impression.

HR Round (1 Question)

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Be confident and smart and hard working . Sincere towards your job and duties .

Interview questions from similar companies

Easy
Selected Selected

I applied via Recruitment Consulltant and was interviewed in Mar 2024.

1 Interview Round

One-on-one Round (6 Questions)

Topics to prepare for Drydocks World Dubai Welding Foreman interview:
  • Welding foreman
Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Welding foreman work 13
Selected Selected

I applied via LinkedIn and was interviewed in Jun 2023.

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:

Technical Round (9 Questions)

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - They wont provide you a salary based on your experience, so if you are interested and you need this job in a dire manner then go for it.

Top skills recommended for Irclass Systems And Solutions Senior Engineer interview

Insights by AmbitionBox
  • Civil Engineering
  • Plant Operations
  • Project Management
Rating 4
Good
Difficulty level
Easy
Selected Selected

I applied via Campus Placement and was interviewed in Aug 2023.

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:
Don’t add your photo or details such as gender, age, and address in your resume. These details do not add any value.

Technical Round (14 Questions)

Interview Preparation Tips

Topics to prepare for Mediterranean Shipping Company Electrical Engineer interview:
  • Electrical Engineering
Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - APPLY FOR RANK ETO ELECTRO TECHNICAL OFFICER TRAINING NAME RAM SINGH CHAUHAN DATE OF AVAILABILITY 26 09 26
Hard
Selected Selected

I applied via Approached by Company and was interviewed in Nov 2023.

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:
Properly align and format text in your resume. A recruiter will have to spend more time reading poorly aligned text, leading to high chances of rejection.

Not Selected

I applied via Walk-in and was interviewed in Oct 2023.

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:
Double-check your resume for any spelling mistakes. The recruiter may consider spelling mistakes as careless behavior or poor communication skills.

One-on-one Round (5 Questions)

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - I am interested in this reputed shipping company for job

posted on 5 May 2024

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - My name is raj singh want to know about it

posted on 29 Sep 2022

I applied via Referral and was interviewed in Apr 2022.

4 Interview Rounds

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:
Do not use an unprofessional email address such as cool_boy@email.com. It shows a lack of professionalism by the candidate.

PI Round (1 Question)

• Q1. Two online questions to know your personality traits.

One-on-one Round (3 Questions)

One-on-one Round (3 Questions)

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - All 3 rounds of interview completed in exact a week, very next day I get to know I m selected, HR manager kept me hanged for next 18 days just to present me an offer letter. After each round I got HR call who congratulated me for clearing the round.
Lack of transparency and integrity issue. HR manager was very rude at the end when they are willing to reject and not fair enough while dealing with candidates. Even if you're a selected candidate, there may be chances that they revoke the position after wasting enough of your time or do some biased hiring according to there will and at the end they will give you such offer on call that you won't be able to accept like send you to completely other location that you have never appeared for. Its better not to trust completely on Hapag lloyd HR management. They make false commitment and keep you waited so you don't join other company before they close their final hiring. This may lead to loss of the job offer that you already get. Hence ensure to accept the first offer letter that you get. I declined an offer letter from other company who was paying me higher package just because HApag Lloyd is close to my place and HR asked me to. I was sitting idle and preparing for job joining since I knew that I have to join Hapag lloyd soon. They offered me joining date aswell but then they kept delaying the joining date, she kept on calling or texting me to ensure I don't go and join other company for next 18 days and last 2 days she was trying to give me any reason to leave the thought of joining Hapagloyd when I already lost the other job opportunity. I felt so much harassed by the HR. Now I m sitting idle at home and not able to get any good vacancy anywhere while I was keep on getting selected for each opportunity till the time I appeared for. Now I feel like I lost all my confidence after this incidence. So advice to HR manager- don't make fake commitments to candidates. HR is interface to any company. Your activities make any candidate judge about a company.
Very disappointed. With heavy heart.

posted on 29 Feb 2024

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - I am working with MSC Cruises as a Executive Sous Chef before that I had worked with Global Cruises as a Sous Chef

Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement Interview FAQs

How many rounds are there in Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement interview?
Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement interview process usually has 2-3 rounds. The most common rounds in the Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement interview process are One-on-one Round, Resume Shortlist and HR.
How to prepare for Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement interview?
Go through your CV in detail and study all the technologies mentioned in your CV. Prepare at least two technologies or languages in depth if you are appearing for a technical interview at Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement. The most common topics and skills that interviewers at Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement expect are Procurement, Recruitment, Purchase, Hotel Management and Internal Audit.

Tell us how to improve this page.

People are getting interviews through

based on 2 Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement interviews
Job Portal
100%
Low Confidence
?
Low Confidence means the data is based on a small number of responses received from the candidates.

Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement Reviews and Ratings