Upload Button Icon Add office photos

Zoho

Compare button icon Compare button icon Compare

based on 823 Reviews

Proud winner of ABECA 2024 - AmbitionBox Employee Choice Awards

zig zag pattern zig zag pattern

Filter interviews by

Sort by: Popular

posted on 26 Jul 2023

Rating 3
Not Selected

I applied via Company Website and was interviewed in Jun 2023.

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:
Keep your resume crisp and to the point. A recruiter looks at your resume for an average of 6 seconds, make sure to leave the best impression.

Assignment Round

My own Experience: The respective candidate will be called for the written and GD after screening round. Then based on the head count they will decide to keep it online or offline, they treat you well during the test. But the thing is they won't select even if you clear the test, this is because during the day of my written test it was like around 3000 people attended for the test only out of the 3000 people 20-30 were selected. so, imagine how the screening was, I don't know why this company calls candidates to write test infornt of them, many candidates including me came to the venue intime all the way from A.P and other states, it is better to conduct the written test in online mode so that no one will spend entire 2 days to know due to this high level of severe competition they got rejection. And candidates can save Time, Efforts, Money.

Group Discussion Round

From the fellow members i got this information: This is also for elimination this round they have selected whom they want to be in.

Technical Round (4 Questions)

HR Round (1 Question)

• Q1. I don't have an idea related to this as i don't have any one i connect with the people who went till this round.

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - I have prepared and given the test really well, but unfortunately my selection was not done. I have googled all the Q&A's after the test and I had confidence that I'll definitely get selected. It completely depends upon them. All the very best! The entire info is just my experience only, this may change from person to person.
The most common question that most of us got during that day is: Why is the hiring team talking in Tamil among them, as most of the people are from different locations, I haven't seen this with any other MNC.
Hope you will definitely get a job in this company; it is doing really well and I hope this company will emerge more and more.
Thank you!

• Client Relationship
  • Customer Handling

posted on 6 Jul 2024

Rating 4
Good
Difficulty level
Hard
Not Selected

I applied via Walk-in and was interviewed in Jun 2024.

3 Interview Rounds

Assignment Round

Basic grammar questions and technical questions.

One-on-one Round (2 Questions)

Behavioral Round (2 Questions)

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - very tough one; I don't know what basics they are taking.

Get interview-ready with top interview questions

user image N L Chandana Lakshmi Priya

posted on 8 Feb 2024

Rating 4
Good
Difficulty level
Not Selected

I applied via Campus Placement and was interviewed in Jan 2024.

Aptitude Test Round

The role was mostly focusing on the communication and verbal abilities. So, most of questions where related to verbal communication. And there were basic aptitude questions to check the minimal mathematical knowledge of the candidate.

Group Discussion Round

This round was not like regular GD and it went like a general communication and clarity thought checking of the candidate. 5 recruiters where noting the scores of the candidate giving the freedom to choose a random topic by the candidate and letting them to speak on the topic.

Technical Round (3 Questions)

HR Round (2 Questions)

• Q1. Your profile may be a good fit for developer kind of roles. Why do you want to choose a non-technical role?
  • Q2. Tell about your family

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Good communication skills are the most important skills required for this role and ensure that you have a strong reason to choose this non-technical role.

Top skills recommended for Zoho Technical Support Engineer interview

• Presales
  • SCCM
  • Semi Voice
  • Software Support

Zoho interview questions for popular designations

Software Developer

(4)

posted on 7 Mar 2024

2-4 weeks
Not Selected

I applied via Company Website and was interviewed in Feb 2024.

1 Interview Round

One-on-one Round (5 Questions)

user image 319126512060 UPPALA SAI LOKESH

posted on 21 Sep 2023

Rating 4
Good
Difficulty level
Not Selected

I applied via Job Portal and was interviewed in Aug 2023.

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:
Don’t add your photo or details such as gender, age, and address in your resume. These details do not add any value.

Aptitude Test Round

There will be 20 questions 10 will be the quantitative aptitude and 10 will the psuedocodes not an mcqs we should write the answers in another sheet will be given by them. The selected candidates will be announced in 15 to 20 minutes.

Coding Test Round

Round 2 will be basic coding the number questions may vary according to the number candidates selected. For us they given 5 coding questions medium level questions i was able to solve three questions,
1. Given an array of elements you should keep all the even elements to the left of the array in decreasing manner and all the odd should be on right side of the array that should be also in decreasing order we should not use any extra space
2. There were two arrays 1 array containing starting times of a meeting and 2nd array containing end times of a meeting they asked us to fing maximum meetings that will be possible.
3.given an array buses and passenger buses array containing the departure time of the buses[i] and passenger contains arrival time of each passenger and the capacity is 2 means for each bus there will be space for two only and early passenger get the train. We need to find which time should we arrive so that we catch the latest bus (no two passengers arrival time should be equal).

Assignment Round

If we qualify the basic coding there will be advance coding they given a 4x4 Matrix containing letters s or a or m they can be capital or small we should check each element and if that element involves in making a string sam or mas in its right left down or up it should be there if not it should be deleted.

Technical Round (1 Question)

• Q1. Aksed about some dbms questions and the questions i solved in basic coding

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - Be confident and don't get tensed good luck

user image babu Kavi

posted on 7 May 2024

Selected Selected

I applied via Company Website and was interviewed before May 2023.

Aptitude Test Round

There were more than 3000 applicants who came to round 1 and it was a written test that consisted of 15 Aptitude questions and 10 C programming pseudo codes. These all were the fill-in-the-blank questions without options, I guess the one who got 20+ questions correct will be shortlisted for the second round. They will announce the results after completion of your written test and the not-shortlisted ones are asked to go.

Coding Test Round

Out of 3000+ students 60 got shortlisted to round 2. The second round was on the same day afternoon, they had provided us the lunch and a temporary id card. The exam started on 1:30 pm and lasted till 4:15 pm. There were 6 questions of easy, medium and hard level. The questions are similar to balanced parenthesis, find the missing operator, min and max consecutive ones in an array, find the beautiful pairs (DP based), BST based question and last one was a hard question. I have solved 4 questions completely out of 6. This exam was on Hackerrank platform

Technical Round (1 Question)

• Q1. The recruiter called me and told me that I was shortlisted for the next round. This was also conducted at the Zoho office at 10 AM. There were total 11 members ...read more

HR Round (1 Question)

• Q1. The HR asked some basic questions like intro, why zoho, salary expectations, higher studies interested or not, managerial questions etc., and atlast told that t...read more

Rating 1
Very bad
Not Selected

I applied via Walk-in and was interviewed in Sep 2023.

2 Interview Rounds

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:
Properly align and format text in your resume. A recruiter will have to spend more time reading poorly aligned text, leading to high chances of rejection.

Technical Round (5 Questions)

Software Developer fresher interview

user image Helpful Techniques

posted on 22 Nov 2021

posted on 12 Sep 2023

Selected Selected

I applied via Approached by Company and was interviewed in Aug 2023.

Pro Tip by AmbitionBox:
Double-check your resume for any spelling mistakes. The recruiter may consider spelling mistakes as careless behavior or poor communication skills.

Coding Test Round

So basically the questions were from strings, arrays, bitwise operators and some mathematical logic based questions. There were 10 questions and they will provide you a laptop and you have to complete all of them in 3 hours (java, c++)
Just be prepared on the above mentioned topics the questions were of easy level if your concept is clear you can crack it easily then there will one more round there they will ask theoretical questions once these both technical rounds are clear you're all set to go for HR round. So this is for 1-2yrs exp guys for freshers they also have to go through aptitude round and question pattern is similar

Technical Round (3 Questions)

posted on 28 Sep 2023

Result

I applied via Walk-in and was interviewed in Aug 2023.

Round 1 : aptitude + c or java output prediction question

Coding Test Round

Should have strong knowledge in DSA. try not to use in built methods.

Coding Test Round (3 Questions)

Technical Round (2 Questions)

Interview Preparation Tips

Interview preparation tips for other job seekers - have strong knowledge on whatever role you are applying for.

Zoho Interview FAQs

How many rounds are there in Zoho interview?
Zoho interview process usually has 3-4 rounds. The most common rounds in the Zoho interview process are Coding Test, Aptitude Test and Technical.
How to prepare for Zoho interview?
Go through your CV in detail and study all the technologies mentioned in your CV. Prepare at least two technologies or languages in depth if you are appearing for a technical interview at Zoho. The most common topics and skills that interviewers at Zoho expect are Java, Account Management, CRM, Customer Service and Administration.
What are the top questions asked in Zoho interview?

Some of the top questions asked at the Zoho interview -

1. Send an email to customer apologising the mistake made by the representat...read more
  2. to find the divisors of a number and to add all the divisors to check whether i...read more
  3. What is a class in js means? And explain its use c...read more
How long is the Zoho interview process?

The duration of Zoho interview process can vary, but typically it takes about less than 2 weeks to complete.

Tell us how to improve this page.

Interview Process at Zoho

2-4 weeks 20%
4-6 weeks 3%
6-8 weeks 2%
More than 8 weeks 4%

People are getting interviews through

based on 223 Zoho interviews
28%
23%
18%
14%
9% candidates got the interview through other sources.
High Confidence
?
High Confidence means the data is based on a large number of responses received from the candidates.

Interview Questions from Similar Companies